Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

REAL Chinese women (My very own photos)

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Falcon » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:04 am

I also took this photo of a chubby mami from rural Yunnan. No more anorexic white-legged office ladies! :P

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby xiongmao » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:06 am

Yunnan ladies have beautiful silky black hair.

Chinese ladies come in all shapes and sizes really. Well given that the place is bigger than Western Europe that's only to be expected.

The only thing you don't see a lot of here are whale sized women. I don't know why this is. Well the 8 floor apartment building next to mine doesn't have a lift, so I guess that must keep the residents in shape!
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby kai1275 » Sun May 19, 2013 9:13 pm

xiongmao wrote:Yunnan ladies have beautiful silky black hair.

Chinese ladies come in all shapes and sizes really. Well given that the place is bigger than Western Europe that's only to be expected.

The only thing you don't see a lot of here are whale sized women. I don't know why this is. Well the 8 floor apartment building next to mine doesn't have a lift, so I guess that must keep the residents in shape!

It will be a cold day in hell when China puts in things for handicapped (morbid obese) people. like grocery store carts, plenty of elevators, etc.

Going to my in-laws apartment is work. So much stairs!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Previous

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories