Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

On my way to Thailand!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Jester » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:09 am

Banano wrote:
Its not like America where its normal and cool to have ... 3 somes.

:shock: {shocked and jealous} :twisted:

Banano wrote:
buddhist country which allowes them to lie and cheat like there no tommorow, one of the worst in the field

Surprising since we always hear how moral Buddhists are. What's the reality - how does it work "on the ground"?

Banano wrote:
there are many Russian girls and if you have some game you could bang them, ive seen thai men, black men and whites of course picking up is possible

its usually one nighters with them, they never ask for 'taxi money' unless they really need it for taxi which is 2-3 dollars max

Around what age are these Russians and Ukrainians? Are they coming to Thailand on "hen parties"/"ladette parties" or what? Do you have the impression that Thailand has a good reputation in those countries?
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: On my way to Thailand!

Postby Rebecca1234 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:32 am

Oh my God! You're so lucky that you're going to such an interesting and beautiful place. Thailand is one of the most famous place in the world, and I also have been to the place as I mentioned in my previous post that I was so small then and I would love to go there whenever I'll get the chance.
Freshman Poster

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories