Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

In Brazil and loving it!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

In Brazil and loving it!

Postby skateboardstephen » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:14 pm

just wanted to let the crew know i made it safe.i feel better all ready.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Postby ladislav » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:17 pm

How are the people? How is the visa situation?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby skateboardstephen » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:34 pm

ladislav wrote:How are the people? How is the visa situation?

The people are great.I feel instantly apart of the community vs just existing like in the states.i am here on a tourist visa for three months but i am getting married here.After my marriage i am applying for my perminant residency.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Postby Derp » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:22 pm

How are the women compared to American women?
Derp
Freshman Poster

Postby Maker55 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:53 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:

The people are great.I feel instantly apart of the community vs just existing like in the states.i am here on a tourist visa for three months but i am getting married here.After my marriage i am applying for my perminant residency.

Smart man.

I always say that if you are going to go through with marriage, do it in latin america or asia and STAY THERE!

NEVER bring your foreign wife to America or she'll become just like the women you've come to hate.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Postby Jackal » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:37 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:The people are great.I feel instantly apart of the community vs just existing like in the states.i am here on a tourist visa for three months but i am getting married here.After my marriage i am applying for my perminant residency.

Congratulations!
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Postby zboy1 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Congrats to you.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby S_Parc » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:35 pm

If you want that big, extended family lifestyle, there's no better place (in terms of location/climate, diversity of peoples, cooking styles, etc) than Brazil. In other words, I hope to never see you back home :wink:
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby OTB » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:58 pm

So you finally made it down there. I'm happy for you Steve. I wish you the best with everything. I'm happy to hear you feel apart of the community unlike being here in the States. You speak Portuguese, you love the culture, it's a vibrant culture, you got yourself an Afro-Brazilian finance, you blend in with the culture, and I'm sure her family has welcomed you with open arms. What more could you ask for? I see you want to get permanent residency while your at it. Good!! Enjoy your time down there man.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:41 am

skateboardstephen wrote:

May I suggest a moment of silence so we can all focus on our collective JEALOUSY?

jk,
;)

congratulations and blessings
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby skateboardstephen » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:05 am

Derp wrote:How are the women compared to American women?

They speak when they see you,cook,clean,they know how to do shit like knitting and they look like women.But you still have to know how to talk to them though.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:52 am

Thread is worthless without pictures...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby eurobrat » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:43 am

Last edited by eurobrat on Fri May 24, 2013 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Dragon » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:42 am

djfourmoney wrote:Thread is worthless without pictures...

Pictures must include boobies.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Postby Jester » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:45 am

:lol:

thanks guys
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Next

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories