Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
EuropePUA
Freshman Poster

Post by EuropePUA »

Last edited by EuropePUA on February 12th, 2013, 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Not all countries are good in terms of dating. Many are just as bad as the US (or wherever you came from).

Only some countries are better.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

There is abroad and then, there is abroad.

You left the US and went to...Spain of all places? Juts because a place is abroad, it does not mean it is automatically better. Southern Europe/Mediterranean is a great place for women, not men. It is not even discussed here. All the emphasis is on E. Europe, SE Asia and Latin America.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

It's because it's Spain. In the southern European countries (France, Italy, Spain) women have the power. I suggest you try Germany instead.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Even if they flake, at least they are more approachable. They don't have that bitch shield or anti-male attitude, or super snobby attitude that they are too good for everyone right? Didn't approaching them feel more natural?

Are you only trying the big city? Have you tried meeting girls in small towns yet?

Aren't the women at least more feminine and down to earth?
Last edited by Winston on December 7th, 2012, 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Western Europe... it's all the same.

Asia/Latin America/Africa/Caribbean are men's places.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

How good is your spanish? How long are you staying there? Do you have a local network of friends to get plugged in right away? Do you have your logistics on lock? Meaning a good pad in the heart or near the action. These are crucial factors in determining your success anywhere with the ladies. But as others have mentioned, if you don't have the above on lock, the better to go to Eastern Europe, South East Asia or Latin America.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

That might be the problem right there: you are trying to be a p.u.a. hence the moniker.

Lets see a pic of you, dude. You have to be in shape like DaArab that boasted about himself.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

The only decent place in western Europe for meeting women is Germany. In Germany there are many single women because men aren't so aggressive in approaching like they are in Spain, Italy, and France. Many Anglo women who visit Germany complain about the lack of guys giving them attention.

Why did you choose Spain of all European places? The men there are quite aggressive in approaching women so naturally they develop a bitch shield against all men. This is not the case in germany.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

HAhA not this again! Some loser lurks on this forum and comes to the conclusion that outside of the Anglosphere the world is a male paradise and he'll have busty blondes waiting for him as soon as he gets off the plane.

So he books a flight and several days into his trip he gets a rude awakening, he's still the same loser he was back home! Only now he has a new target to blame, Winston!

Spain has a very high quality of life and is one of the best places to live and visit especially when coming from America/Canada. Spanish is also the easiest language to learn if you already speak English, (although Spaniards dislike the "Mexican" accent which is what you'll usually learn at an American high school).

Your problem seems to be that you are an asian version of a horny "Nigger Abroad". There are other forums catering to ageing or talentless womanizers looking for the easiest place to inflate their insecure egos by increasing their "tally". Why guys like that don't just visit hookers or finally come out of the closet.. I don't know.

I have nothing against genuine womanizers or even average men who are promiscuous. Men don't air their dirty laundry on forums like homosexuals or niggers and whine when they don't get what they want as if the women of certain nations owe them sex. We've all seen the type of guys who generally go on Eastern European or East Asian bride tours, and as ugly as they are on the outside they're even worse inside. And a lot of those types are reading this forum.

Being happier abroad means finding semi-sane places to live where things like freedom, edible food, intelligent conversation, compassion, good friends and/or quality (marriage-material) women still exist. Hint, if there's a bunch of PUA faggots running around it's likely not a place I want to be very long.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

When I traveled throughout Europe while in the Air Force, I noticed Spanish women had an air of un-approachability similar to Irish and British women. They just didn't seem interested in foreign men in general. Why did you decide to go to Spain anyway? The country is somewhat xenophobic as well in my opinion and Spanish women aren't going to be interested in Asian men that much, although interestingly, I know a Chinese man that married a Spanish women (they might've met in a university). You should've chosen Germany or an Eastern European country where they view Asians in a much more positive light.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

odbo wrote:HAhA not this again! Some loser lurks on this forum and comes to the conclusion that outside of the Anglosphere the world is a male paradise and he'll have busty blondes waiting for him as soon as he gets off the plane.

So he books a flight and several days into his trip he gets a rude awakening, he's still the same loser he was back home! Only now he has a new target to blame, Winston!

Spain has a very high quality of life and is one of the best places to live and visit especially when coming from America/Canada. Spanish is also the easiest language to learn if you already speak English, (although Spaniards dislike the "Mexican" accent which is what you'll usually learn at an American high school).

Your problem seems to be that you are an asian version of a horny "Nigger Abroad". There are other forums catering to ageing or talentless womanizers looking for the easiest place to inflate their insecure egos by increasing their "tally". Why guys like that don't just visit hookers or finally come out of the closet.. I don't know.

I have nothing against genuine womanizers or even average men who are promiscuous. Men don't air their dirty laundry on forums like homosexuals or niggers and whine when they don't get what they want as if the women of certain nations owe them sex. We've all seen the type of guys who generally go on Eastern European or East Asian bride tours, and as ugly as they are on the outside they're even worse inside. And a lot of those types are reading this forum.

Being happier abroad means finding semi-sane places to live where things like freedom, edible food, intelligent conversation, compassion, good friends and/or quality (marriage-material) women still exist. Hint, if there's a bunch of PUA faggots running around it's likely not a place I want to be very long.

+1

Hmm, is it just me or odbo does seem to be getting nicer lately?

Anyways good post :)
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: NO SUCH THING AS HAPPIER ABROAD - CURRENTLY IN SPAIN!!

Post by Teal Lantern »

EuropePUA wrote:There is no such thing as Happier Abroad.

I have been in Spain for over 2 weeks trying to sarge.

I got two dates out of it, but this is the exception no the NORM.

I approach girls on the street asking for directions then their numbers.

They pretty much give it to me but then don't meet up, its a sham.

The girls here are exactly as uptight as the US.

Women are the same everywhere, there is no such thing as happier abroad.

How is this better than the US?
I'd find it a bit odd if someone I just met asked for my number.
That aside, maybe you went to the wrong Spain? :lol:

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

You just had to pull out the black guy in spain trump card on the o.p. You re going to make the o.p. go virginia tech on ppl in spain. #facepalm dead
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

Even if they flake, at least they are more approachable. They don't have that bitch shield or anti-male attitude, or super snobby attitude that they are too good for everyone right? Didn't approaching them feel more natural?
Absolutely true, well of all the Spanish girls I've met at least, compared to what I have available locally that is. At least meeting approachable, friendly girls is a bonus.
Exactly, I thought initially that this was what this site was all about. Unfortunately, the prospects of finding those things are not ideal in many english-speaking countries.

To the OP, I wouldn't generalize the entire young female population of an entire country based on pua ways of meeting women.

Return to “Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories”