Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby celery2010 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:27 pm

If you want Spanish women, you can find the exact same women in Latin American countries, where they will be a lot nicer and more open to Asian men. I will have to add that Spain is actually more open than a lot of countries out there-- this is exemplified by the fact that the women are at least talking to you as a stranger.

And btw, people are more open and friendlier in the South of Spain than any other part of the country.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Postby terminator » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:30 am

OK, you need to chalk it up to experience and move on to greener lands. Why not try Prostitutes?
terminator
Junior Poster

Postby mguy » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:29 pm

This is only Spain. There are more countries out there.

Why did you pick that God awful country in the first place? You fail right there.

Screw the haterades that travel to Philippines hitting on the girls and then call you out for trying your luck in Europe.

You are doing great service!! Keep it up. Even if you fail at this, at least you tried. I'll try my luck there too and see if maybe higher level of Spanish is the key. Asian + Highlevel Spanish Fluency = Lay?

Again +9000
mguy
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:16 pm

Check this out. The OP posted on SoSuave discussion forum that HappierAbroad deceived him!

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=200278
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby RobinHood » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:42 pm

Yeah, I think the OP thought he could just get off the plane and go and pick up hot women on the streets straight away - and he chose Spain to do this!

Clearly some men have a lot to learn about the dating scene
Robin Hood.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:41 pm

Cockblock Game Tonight -**** Blocking All Night

Tonight, I'm going to follow those White American Guys around and COCKBLOCK LIKE MAD.

No one is getting laid tonight.

If a see a dude bringing a chick backto hisroom,

I will stand in front of them and stop them from leaving,

I will tell the chick "That guy just called you a slut and said you were easy".

"That guy said that I could have sloppy seconds and fvck you when hes done with you".

I will do this in front of both the dude and the chick.

Muy patetico. The fact he puts p.u.a. on his name is a disgrace to resilent Roosh-V followers.

This guy "europe-p" stays cape-ing and mangina-ing!
I will disrespect theguy to his face, who cares.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby publicduende » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:40 am

OzGuy wrote:It's because it's Spain. In the southern European countries (France, Italy, Spain) women have the power. I suggest you try Germany instead.

BS. Women "have the power almost" anywhere besides a few Middle Eastern countries.

The point is, the whole PUA cold approach-cum-idiotic-chitchat the OP seems to have used with random Spanish women on the streets of Madrid (or Barcelona, etc.) is a typical Anglosaxon self-delusion that just won't work in Southern European countries. If the OP were to detach from such garbage and start making friends in the usual places (bars, coffee shops, cultural and music events, friends' places etc.) he would find an ocean of human experiences waiting, including and not restricted to flirting with single girls.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:02 am

E_Irizarry wrote:
Cockblock Game Tonight -**** Blocking All Night

Tonight, I'm going to follow those White American Guys around and COCKBLOCK LIKE MAD.

No one is getting laid tonight.

If a see a dude bringing a chick backto hisroom,

I will stand in front of them and stop them from leaving,

I will tell the chick "That guy just called you a slut and said you were easy".

"That guy said that I could have sloppy seconds and fvck you when hes done with you".

I will do this in front of both the dude and the chick.

Muy patetico. The fact he puts p.u.a. on his name is a disgrace to resilent Roosh-V followers.

This guy "europe-p" stays cape-ing and mangina-ing!
I will disrespect the guy to his face, who cares.

So did the girl who punched him. :razz:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories