Mguy in Colombia

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

In Medellin now. Decided to check it out from discussion from local guys in Manizales. Holy cow there are some gorgeous women here. My eyes would have popped out of its socket. How is this concentration possible .. haha!

The bad? There are tons of gringoes! A TON OF WHITE GUYS. lol. This place is gringo capital son. I wonder if they do well as they are so plentiful. haha. I'm heading out to a party and seeing what I can get.

Also, there is a learning curve to this type of lifestyle. My start was pretty slow, but I'm progressing and have a better system with hooking up. I'll write about it maybe. PM for pics.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Went out to Parque lleras to see the scene. Basically, it will be hard to crack without social circle or pre-gaming to bang.

Not impossible but it will be just hard as everyone comes in groups and you want to be outside the gringo circuit.

Lots of single girls, but seemingly superficial, as is the culture of medellin IMO. Checking the day scene when I recuperate from hostel partying activites.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

mguy wrote:Went out to Parque lleras to see the scene. Basically, it will be hard to crack without social circle or pre-gaming to bang.

Not impossible but it will be just hard as everyone comes in groups and you want to be outside the gringo circuit.

Lots of single girls, but seemingly superficial, as is the culture of medellin IMO. Checking the day scene when I recuperate from hostel partying activites.
You are confirming what I already know for the most part. I'm glad that our thoughts coincide with one another.
I seriously detest it when my ideologies about a place are way off-par.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Back in Cali. Sharpening skills. Now have a local gf.

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

American women so ugly, i cant blieve I have to go back eventually to the the mongol horde we call women. It's gon be the suck.

*red pill taken**

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

btw, I blend in here so much. I look colombian! bwahaha! I want to see if I stick out somewhere if my rate would be better.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

mguy wrote:btw, I blend in here so much. I look colombian! bwahaha! I want to see if I stick out somewhere if my rate would be better.
Well There are two "other" provinces of what used to be called "El Gran Colombia" (i.e. Ecuador and Venezuela).

They are so diffferent from each other! Ecuador is so different from Colombia but not necessarily in a bad way!

I want to check out Venezuela badly though.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

mguy, good stuff keep reporting
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

gonna leave soon. all in all was great. hehe.

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

You have to get yourself out of the gringo circuit.

The essential problem.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Ok. So Im in Bogota on the way out. This has been one of the most life changing experience that I have had.

One of the things I realized was how Americanized I was in my mode of thinking.

Cali, Colombia is a different vibe than any other Colombian city. Be prepared to be culture shocked!!! haha! IMO, it would be a culture shock for the average american as our culture is heavy on the paranoia and distrust, which over in Cali translates to a vibe which will not be in sync with the local viba.

WTF is a vibe? It exists. The energy emanating from a place. You can call it culture whatever, but it exists, and it is a force that will either complement you or contradict you. Either one, this force will slowly enter your own energy vibe and alter your vibe to itself. Depending on the severity of your polarity and of the place, this process could take days, weeks, or months. Mine occured at a month where I was functioning almost as a local -- in sync. Caveat: this does not mean it will ever happen, you just have to let it in and be yourself always.

Implications for girls? Well the more your energy vibe is in sync with the local vibe the easier it will be. I met a guy who has a vibe so strong and so in sync with Colombia (been back 8 times and will finally settle) and he had f***ed over 40 colombianas and 10 in relationships. We would literally walk in the street and people would be attracted to him and the interactions would flow like water. He is 40, less attractive than me, and is Korean! lol

I love this trip! I will come back maybe... there are more places and I want to see what vibes those places have.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

^This is the basis of happier abroad. It is possible, but you have to find the place that is complements you. Don't stay long in USA, or it could be irreversible.

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

mguy, good stuff. i like your vibology theory. keep it going.
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Post by Twobrains »

Mguy, I've seen you posting about the Philippines too. I'd be very interested to read your thoughts about the vibe there as compared with Cali.
"As long as you make an identity for yourself out of the pain, you cannot become free of it." Eckhart Tolle
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Twobrains wrote:Mguy, I've seen you posting about the Philippines too. I'd be very interested to read your thoughts about the vibe there as compared with Cali.
Ditto that.