Dominican Republic vs. Philippines

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Re: Dominican Republic vs. Philippines

Post by aozora13 »

You can try to go for Sosua or possibly other cities nearby. I don't believe Santo Domingo or Santiago has the big P4P that you are looking for really. It is a good for a extended weekend hop. You should probably try take me back Sosua in google to find more information.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

aozora13 wrote:You can try to go for Sosua or possibly other cities nearby. I don't believe Santo Domingo or Santiago has the big P4P that you are looking for really. It is a good for a extended weekend hop. You should probably try take me back Sosua in google to find more information.
Dude. You should stop posting here. These myopic manatees give zero fu.cks about people like you and me. If,you were happy, you would not post here. People that are truly happy abroad hardly come here anymore. The wall will close within a year or so.
T-minus and i will only revert to conversing with professional posters that dont care to post whom are really happier abroad. Like Chuck D. Says, "The message is subliminal." Most h.a. People that are still in the anglosphere devoid of making moves are achterlijken.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Well, I am currently back in the US, so I am not really happy abroad. There are not too many opportunities for me right now so I am doing my best with the options I have at the moment. I agree with what you mean about not posting. Most of the users do not really want to contribute anything good. I just wanted to try give info but it will fall on def ears. Thanks again. I hope you are doing okay.