Dominican Republic vs. Philippines

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Nice reporting. I was wondering what the hell is in the water in DR, many women in DR would make Playboy models blush....

I've seen some super hot women (online only thus far) usually in the largest cities and they don't age prematurely like many FSU women do, so if your a man in his 50's or a man in his late 30's to mid 40's and not interested in having children (many will have had children already), then you can't lose with a hot Dominican with a body that will make you cry and give you a hard-on at the same time.

Plus she's be nice as pie and not likely as hot blooded as some other women of Latin decent. Its likely the climate and the slowing down of life in DR, compared to the First World.

I have been deeply interested in going down there on a wife hunt. Its extremely cheap ($400-$600 RT) to go and cheap to stay. I believe I will need to learn Spanish however since bi-lingual women are somewhat rare and only in tourist areas.

This does not bother me however and you should be able to find a woman off the tourist trail where you'll find all the P4P and women looking to marry Gringos firstly.

Like in every country you visit looking for a wife, you want a woman that isn't looking especially for somebody from a Western country but wouldn't be against it.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Dominican Republic vs. Philippines

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

I wonder why more guys aren't going to Dominican republic when its closer than Phil? The women are prettier.

Has anyone developed a long term girlfriend there that wasn't a hoe?

I guess if you dont speak fluent spanish then you wont have much luck?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I wonder why more guys aren't going to Dominican republic when its closer than Phil? The women are prettier.

Has anyone developed a long term girlfriend there that wasn't a hoe?

I guess if you dont speak fluent spanish then you wont have much luck?
I met some nice girls there. 4 are still my FB friends. One even used to post here.

Girl 1 (Jeygonza): Met her on cold approach at her place of work in mall. 5'10" morena from Santo Domingo of 31 w 2 kids who speaks excellent English and had an intellectual curiosity about her. I aways thought she looked like a hot black American with her great shape and perfect skin. She was a serious church going Christian and she tried hard for a year or so to be serious with me while I was in Taiwan. But distance killed it for me and I ignored her messages most of time. Looking at her FB now, she seems to have converted into some hard core Muslim since a year ago or so. Very bizarre.

Girl 2: Met her through a friend I met on dating site. Light skinned from Santo Domingo, 5'6", 22 yr. old student, no kids, great English and clean Spanish, intellectually curious, sweet, fantastic curves. Again distance. She got married last year to a local.

Girl 3: Met her on dating site. Morena, 27, 5'6", preachers daughter from Santo Domingo, no kids, very keen to be serious. No English and harder to understand Spanish. Decent looking then but it looks like she's gained a lot of weight in last year lol. She's still single.

Girl 4: Met her on dating site. Light skinned student in Santo Domingo from out of town. 21, 5'9", chubby but cute, decent English, very nice and educated, no kids. From her FB photos she may have local bf now but not sure.

None of these girls seemed in the least materialistic or in desire of help though Girl 3 had a hint of it. In between the nice girls, there are tons of sharks. I met a middle aged USA deportee (Mr. F) there who really knows the streets and he seems to think that with the girls, it all boils down to money. He also says that if you don't satisfy their sexual needs or leave for too long, they will get it taken care of elsewhere. But even he admitted there were some exceptional nice girls like Jeygonza, especially those more serious about their religion. If you chat with the taxi drivers about things, many seem to be on the cynical side when it comes to human nature.

Oh, I visited Boca Chica for a couple days too, just about 50 minutes from central ares of Santo Domingo and very close to airport. Locals bring their gfs or families there for days at the beach but it's also full of bars and hookers. The ho style there is very different than a place like Angeles or even Pattaya. Asian working girls are often shy, passive, sometimes timid, and even choosey about who they are willing to go with. If someone comes onto you aggressively in Philippines, you can almost be sure it's a ladyboy. But the hos in DR are very aggressive and don't seem to be choosy at all. They constantly pester you at night in places like Boca Chica or Sosua. But from what I've heard, they are also higher risk for theft, scams, etc.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Also, I think 3 other posters have written about visits to DR.

Lad: visited a week or two in 2013 or 2014 and wrote a nice trip report. But I don't think he really dated there.

Dar Sol (sp): Lived in Sosua for a few months in 2013 or 2014 and I believe he did date and perhaps find a local gf. He wrote a significant amount about his experiences there.

Hero: Visited DR again in 2013 or 2014 and dated some girls he met online I believe. But his visit was just like 2 weeks. He's written a bit about it.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Rock wrote:Hero: Visited DR again in 2013 or 2014 and dated some girls he met online I believe. But his visit was just like 2 weeks. He's written a bit about it.
Yep, I visited the DR for about 10 days in February 2014. I also visited the Philippines for about 3 weeks in 2006, and for 10 days in 2012.

The best of the 3 trips was my 3-week trip to the Philippines; met a couple of model-quality women who were much younger than me and who couldn't keep their hands off of me.

My second trip to the Philippines was less productive, because (a) I think that Cebu girls have been spoiled by the influx of horny foreign guys, and (b) I just didn't have enough time to find quality women.

My trip to the DR was disappointing, but not because the women were poor quality. I simply didn't have time to find a good one. I did date one hottie who looked like Halle Berry, but after a week of taking her out to expensive restaurants, I couldn't even get a peck on the cheek from her. Also, it's much harder in the DR to get a girl who's much younger than you. Almost every Dominican woman under 30 who I chatted with online ended up asking me for money (either directly or indirectly). There are a lot more gold-diggers in the Dominican Republic than the Philippines, though they're a problem in both countries.

The lesson learned here is: You can't hurry love, no you'll just have to wait, she said love don't come easy, it's a game of give and take.... In other words, you need a lengthy trip to a foreign country if you want to find your dream girl, instead of just getting laid. I'm giving up on these short vacations just to meet women. I'm planning either to take a long leave of absence from work to live abroad, or just moving permanently.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

That is the big problem on this forum, noone actually dates and lays regular chicks and if they do like Willndwnd did then he gets attacked for turning 'gd girls' into hoes, why everything revolves around p4p and sugardaddying. We also had a few guys going to Colombia and they didnt score, they write shtt about 'culture' and other irrelevant crap but nothing about dating hot chicks and I believe that is what this site is all about.

Traveling all the way to DR and blow your cash on p4p is nothing to brag about.

We know too much about PH but nothing about Central and S America where chicks are by far more refined and superior
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Banano wrote:That is the big problem on this forum, noone actually dates and lays regular chicks and if they do like Willndwnd did then he gets attacked for turning 'gd girls' into hoes, why everything revolves around p4p and sugardaddying. We also had a few guys going to Colombia and they didnt score, they write shtt about 'culture' and other irrelevant crap but nothing about dating hot chicks and I believe that is what this site is all about.

Traveling all the way to DR and blow your cash on p4p is nothing to brag about.

We know too much about PH but nothing about Central and S America where chicks are by far more refined and superior
Did you read my posts? I wasn't doing P4P. Also, DR is just a short 1 hour plus plane ride from South Florida, just quick hop.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Hero wrote:
Rock wrote:Hero: Visited DR again in 2013 or 2014 and dated some girls he met online I believe. But his visit was just like 2 weeks. He's written a bit about it.
Yep, I visited the DR for about 10 days in February 2014. I also visited the Philippines for about 3 weeks in 2006, and for 10 days in 2012.

The best of the 3 trips was my 3-week trip to the Philippines; met a couple of model-quality women who were much younger than me and who couldn't keep their hands off of me.

My second trip to the Philippines was less productive, because (a) I think that Cebu girls have been spoiled by the influx of horny foreign guys, and (b) I just didn't have enough time to find quality women.

My trip to the DR was disappointing, but not because the women were poor quality. I simply didn't have time to find a good one. I did date one hottie who looked like Halle Berry, but after a week of taking her out to expensive restaurants, I couldn't even get a peck on the cheek from her. Also, it's much harder in the DR to get a girl who's much younger than you. Almost every Dominican woman under 30 who I chatted with online ended up asking me for money (either directly or indirectly). There are a lot more gold-diggers in the Dominican Republic than the Philippines, though they're a problem in both countries.

The lesson learned here is: You can't hurry love, no you'll just have to wait, she said love don't come easy, it's a game of give and take.... In other words, you need a lengthy trip to a foreign country if you want to find your dream girl, instead of just getting laid. I'm giving up on these short vacations just to meet women. I'm planning either to take a long leave of absence from work to live abroad, or just moving permanently.

yeah 2006 man there was no youtubers or no happier abroad. Now the last few years people are making youtube videos about philippines and happier abroad winston touted philippines and im sure other forums in the last few years like roosh, etc. I think the golden era was probably before 2010. My next stop is india which is 10 to 20 years behidn the philippines probably. So even if i go in a few years from now it will be like philippines probably many years ago.
KyleMack
Freshman Poster

Post by KyleMack »

I have 2 girls in the DR, 1 in Santiago and another in Santo Domingo. I got online last year and connected with 25 girls, narrowed it down to 5, and then 3, then 2.
When you skype with a girl 25 times and she is always available you know she is interested. As the OP said there are some girls that are tired of cheating men and
being slapped around, and some of these girls do not slut around, which is what I like.

1 girls met me in Punta Cana, and I paid for her room and I said bring your Mom. She did. I can tell you that works wonders. These girls live with their families even
into their 30's, unless they get married and move, like 1 block from home, lol. Her Mom loved my ass it was great. It took until day 4 until she gave me the po tang.
They we got after again before leaving.

This time I am going to Santo Domingo, 3 nights with girl #1 and her Mom, then 3 nights with girl #2. I hope nobody working at the Hotel rats me out to one of
the girls if they see me with 2. My lie is that no she is my real estate agent. SDO is a much shorter bus ride for girl #1. 4 star caliper hotel is $150-200.

Both of these girls are very very attractive, 5' 6" 130, 18 inch freaking waist and decent rack. I am captivated by the looks of some of these DR girls.
My girls are from poor backgrounds but they have manners, know decent English (take classes at a university), dress really well and sexy, not slutty.
They like gifts, and if they ask for nothing that is a good sign. Girl 1, I brought her perfume, then mailed her some recently. She also said her 5 year old blackberry
was about dead, so I said I will get you a phone. I spent 130 on a Blu Phone Tablet, she probably thinks the thing cost $1,000. She was floored. Very appreciative.

I have not met Girl 2, but if I don't text or skype she will to me everyday.

If you want to do P4P have at it, but if you want something more serious you can find incredible women there. Also, Santo Domingo is kinda becoming more or
a financial capital of the Caribbean. In the nice areas there are tons of new mid/high rise condos going up, 2BR 2Bath average of $150,000. In Miami of Lauderdale
that is $500,000 and up.

I will try to upload images.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

KyleMack wrote:1 girls met me in Punta Cana, and I paid for her room and I said bring your Mom. She did. I can tell you that works wonders. These girls live with their families even
into their 30's, unless they get married and move, like 1 block from home, lol. Her Mom loved my a** it was great. It took until day 4 until she gave me the po tang.
Pardon my lack of lingo, but I couldn't make it from your story. You banged both the girl and her mom? :)
KyleMack
Freshman Poster

Post by KyleMack »

No no LOL. The Mom liked me and thought I was a good catch for her daughter.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

KyleMack wrote:I have 2 girls in the DR, 1 in Santiago and another in Santo Domingo. I got online last year and connected with 25 girls, narrowed it down to 5, and then 3, then 2.
When you skype with a girl 25 times and she is always available you know she is interested. As the OP said there are some girls that are tired of cheating men and
being slapped around, and some of these girls do not slut around, which is what I like.

1 girls met me in Punta Cana, and I paid for her room and I said bring your Mom. She did. I can tell you that works wonders. These girls live with their families even
into their 30's, unless they get married and move, like 1 block from home, lol. Her Mom loved my a** it was great. It took until day 4 until she gave me the po tang.

This time I am going to Santo Domingo, 3 nights with girl #1 and her Mom, then 3 nights with girl #2. I hope nobody working at the Hotel rats me out to one of
the girls if they see me with 2. My lie is that no she is my real estate agent. SDO is a much shorter bus ride for girl #1. 4 star caliper hotel is $150-200.

Both of these girls are very very attractive, 5' 6" 130, 18 inch freaking waist and decent rack. I am captivated by the looks of some of these DR girls.
My girls are from poor backgrounds but they have manners, know decent English (take classes at a university), dress really well and sexy, not slutty.
They like gifts, and if they ask for nothing that is a good sign. Girl 1, I brought her perfume, then mailed her some recently. She also said her 5 year old blackberry
was about dead, so I said I will get you a phone. I spent 130 on a Blu Phone Tablet, she probably thinks the thing cost $1,000. She was floored. Very appreciative.

If you want to do P4P have at it, but if you want something more serious you can find incredible women there. Also, Santo Domingo is kinda becoming more or
a financial capital of the Caribbean. In the nice areas there are tons of new mid/high rise condos going up, 2BR 2Bath average of $150,000. In Miami of Lauderdale
that is $500,000 and up.

The chick you posted is pretty hot, KyleMack! I also like DR girls and find them very attractive, as an Asian male. Of course, I'm not talking about Americanized DR chicks--as I think their horrible. I'm talking about DR girls living in their home country.

I even got 'hit-on' by a beautiful DR girl when I went there with my family for vacation--but it didn't go much farther than flirting and smiling at her (Uh...missed opportunity).
KyleMack
Freshman Poster

Post by KyleMack »

zboy1 wrote:
KyleMack wrote:I have 2 girls in the DR, 1 in Santiago and another in Santo Domingo. I got online last year and connected with 25 girls, narrowed it down to 5, and then 3, then 2.

that is $500,000 and up.

The chick you posted is pretty hot, KyleMack! I also like DR girls and find them very attractive, as an Asian male. Of course, I'm not talking about Americanized DR chicks--as I think their horrible. I'm talking about DR girls living in their home country.

I even got 'hit-on' by a beautiful DR girl when I went there with my family for vacation--but it didn't go much farther than flirting and smiling at her (Uh...missed opportunity).
Yep I like them. DR is a good place to hunt.
spleel_it
Freshman Poster

Post by spleel_it »

hi guys, what is better for 1 week mongering only?