Here in Ethiopia

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Here in Ethiopia

Post by Dark_Sol »

Well, been in Ethiopia for 2 weeks. Been alright, but trying to get decent apartment for a good price is stupid. This country is ruined cause of the huge influx of liberal kids and tourists. Got a few girls, but they want me as a walking atm. So I dump there ass. A lot of people here are shifty. Meet only about 2 good people from Ethiopia. Planning to change location. Any ideas what country to go that might not be influence by western bullshit.

Oh yeah, to eat and buy the necessities is really cheap, but god. Housing is to expensive, there is a boom in new building(hotels, apartments) think it's in a bubble. Ended up getting drunk with a bunch of Turkish guys who are building a hotel. They let me in the construction site and we bull shitted all day.
Talisman
Freshman Poster

Post by Talisman »

Hey, yeah, Ethiopia's got some serious leeches. Are you thinking of somewhere else in Africa? I heard Senegal is good for meeting women, if you want to go to the West Coast. Anyway, good luck and keep your wallet tight.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Here in Ethiopia

Post by zboy1 »

Dark_Sol wrote:Well, been in Ethiopia for 2 weeks. Been alright, but trying to get decent apartment for a good price is stupid. This country is ruined cause of the huge influx of liberal kids and tourists. Got a few girls, but they want me as a walking atm. So I dump there a**. A lot of people here are shifty. Meet only about 2 good people from Ethiopia. Planning to change location. Any ideas what country to go that might not be influence by western bullshit.

Oh yeah, to eat and buy the necessities is really cheap, but god. Housing is to expensive, there is a boom in new building(hotels, apartments) think it's in a bubble. Ended up getting drunk with a bunch of Turkish guys who are building a hotel. They let me in the construction site and we bull shitted all day.
Wow. Surprised to hear how westernized Ethiopia has become. And what made you go the country? Jobs, women, travel? Interested to hear from you, Dark Sol. Update us on your travels.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

zboy1 wrote:
Dark_Sol wrote:Well, been in Ethiopia for 2 weeks. Been alright, but trying to get decent apartment for a good price is stupid. This country is ruined cause of the huge influx of liberal kids and tourists. Got a few girls, but they want me as a walking atm. So I dump there a**. A lot of people here are shifty. Meet only about 2 good people from Ethiopia. Planning to change location. Any ideas what country to go that might not be influence by western bullshit.

Wow. Surprised to hear how westernized Ethiopia has become. And what made you go the country? Jobs, women, travel? Interested to hear from you, Dark Sol. Update us on your travels.
That's some sad s.hit because Ethiopian women are some of the best-looking women in Africa almost bar-none. Some of the African Lusophone countries have women that are hot, but sometimes not as hot as E. African women. Well, at least there's two other countries with similar phenotypes to gaze, discover, and triumph at!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yeah I'm surprised too. I thought Addis Abeba was a girl, weed and partying paradise. Perhaps the voice has spread too fast and all the Western tourists flocking in there are bringing their decadence with them... A shame. I agree, Ethiopian girls are a different kind of beauty from the rest of Africa.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

haha turks are building things like crazy also here in turkey.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Well, I came here to stay and get some ladies, but it looks like I'm not staying here. The girls here are hot, but so far they want money. Yesterday, a cab driver was talking about how stupid women are here. All they care about is the birr. He was apologizing about how the people here in Ethiopia is portraying how greedy and leeching off foreigners. I knew he wasn't trying to hustle me, cause he went on a rant.

So, far I got to sleep with 3 women, but the next day, god they wanted money. Also, it seems the men here will cock block you. They hate foreigners getting the ladies. They even shame the women(this is outside of Bole). But Bole is the place to be to party, they have night clubs like H2O, Illusion and a beer garden. High priced, but fun. 2 nights ago, 2 women were fighting over me on who gets to go home with me that night. Both were sexy and there were a few more eye f***ing me.

I got a place to stay through couch surfing. This guy is using it to sleep with Anglo women. He knows the game, get them drunk, be a smooth guy and bang them. Using his, I'm an Ethiopian douche bag attitude. They eat it up and it is hilarious. One day he called me to come over to a club, when he went out with an Italian and french girls. Came by and found out it was cause he needed help cause all these alpha Ethiopian guys were hitting on them and pushing him away. I thought how f***ing typical of a poser needed help with a +200lb ex-army guy to help him. I did it and left his ass. Now I don't bother going out with him when he goes out with these feminist girls.

Also found out that Lonely planet rated Ethiopia is in the top 10 places to visit. So, I need to see this list so I can not go where they advise.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Dark_Sol wrote:Well, I came here to stay and get some ladies, but it looks like I'm not staying here. The girls here are hot, but so far they want money. Yesterday, a cab driver was talking about how stupid women are here. All they care about is the birr. He was apologizing about how the people here in Ethiopia is portraying how greedy and leeching off foreigners. I knew he wasn't trying to hustle me, cause he went on a rant.

So, far I got to sleep with 3 women, but the next day, god they wanted money. Also, it seems the men here will cock block you. They hate foreigners getting the ladies. They even shame the women(this is outside of Bole). But Bole is the place to be to party, they have night clubs like H2O, Illusion and a beer garden. High priced, but fun. 2 nights ago, 2 women were fighting over me on who gets to go home with me that night. Both were sexy and there were a few more eye f***ing me.

I got a place to stay through couch surfing. This guy is using it to sleep with Anglo women. He knows the game, get them drunk, be a smooth guy and bang them. Using his, I'm an Ethiopian douche bag attitude. They eat it up and it is hilarious. One day he called me to come over to a club, when he went out with an Italian and french girls. Came by and found out it was cause he needed help cause all these alpha Ethiopian guys were hitting on them and pushing him away. I thought how f***ing typical of a poser needed help with a +200lb ex-army guy to help him. I did it and left his a**. Now I don't bother going out with him when he goes out with these feminist girls.

Also found out that Lonely planet rated Ethiopia is in the top 10 places to visit. So, I need to see this list so I can not go where they advise.
You sound like you are reneging/retracting your words a tad. You really thought that the women would fall in line with you the moment you get off the plane? Really though??? :-/
Yes that doesn't change the fact that the women are golddiggers. I hope you didn't go out like a mangina by tipping them. Pull your dick out on them (figuratively speaking after you actually had already done so) and tell them to pound sand mines. Tipping women raises the price on p.ussy hence why those Ethiopian women are looking at you as a temporary problem solver. A smaller part is due to the GDP-inflation combo but that's universally ubiquitous.

I'm glad you f.ucked though. You know you like that s.hit, man.

You are mad that they are not wife material due to their hypergamous golddigger attitude.

I bet you they like it bareback too (whether you had done so or not). You are a White-looking messiah prodigal child to them.

I heard that the continent of Africa is like that now. Europeans went and f.ucked it up (as well as the "Uncle Ruckus'" that had assisted them), and now the women are into shallow s.hit like us men are. The only difference i see is that they are in shape over there as compared to Chimera-skank American women.

I envy you for d.icking down those Ethiopian honies though. I appreciate the report, but I'm giving you tough love at the same time.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Love you to E_Irizarry. I am going to change where I pick up girls. Seems the nice ones are they types that are nervous around you and young, they tend to gasp a lot(a way they show of being nervous/scared/shy). So I'll focus more on girls working at shops than on the streets. As for paying the girls, they f***ing follow around until you pay, that's when I jumped in the cab and made a getaway.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

How much $$ they wanted?

you should always make sure they are not hookers, so im guessing you thought they were just a regular horny girls who want to get laid with sexy white man, right?
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I have to ask...did any of the girls you were with have mutilated genitals? It is very common in a lot of central Africa including Ethiopia. It was only banned there 9 years ago! I think I would be horrified to be with a girl that has this, not only from the appearance, but from her suffering and memories of it. I hope I never run into this. I have no plans to go to Africa, so assume I will never run into it. This, and the high AIDS/ STD rates there would really scare me off. If I was ever there and met a girl, I would openly ask them if they had genital mutilation done before hand. Black girls don't usually do much for me, but some of the light skinned Ethiopian girls are real stunners though.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

I banged clitless blck girl, her p***y looked as if bomb landed there

its a part of culture to stop women from turning into sluts, no clit no sensetion, problem of promiscuity solved
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

I banged clitless blck girl, her p***y looked as if bomb landed there

its a part of culture to stop women from turning into sluts, no clit no sensetion, problem of promiscuity solved
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Damn. *I look at Banano like, "You are one bogan that understands."*
LOL

On a serious note, I think I would do just as well as Dark_Sol if not then as slightly good as he.
I'm not White but I have beige-fair skin so I might be a hit with the dark ones there
(although I'm a hit with light-skinned & white Latinas in South America).

I still want to go. I detest the Ethiopian stateside females that reside in Wash, DC. They are "ratchet"-ly hypergamous
and gold-digging like EPMD or Kanye West, but they look mad good, especially their
facial phenotype/contours of their face and REAL hair that their West African female counterparts
cannot grow (that's another complex topic in itself).

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

The US is too racist to consider having commonwealths in the continent of Africa hence why the Old World had left their dog-urinal-mark-the-territory tracks on Africa and not the US.

..which means that it slows American corruption, feminism from being uber-successful there.

The British, are the feminist proxy for the U.S. of Gay, so yes there's feminism in Africa, but not to a U.S.-influenced extreme from what I have researched.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)