Here in Ethiopia

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Dark_Sol wrote:Well, I came here to stay and get some ladies, but it looks like I'm not staying here. The girls here are hot, but so far they want money. Yesterday, a cab driver was talking about how stupid women are here. All they care about is the birr. He was apologizing about how the people here in Ethiopia is portraying how greedy and leeching off foreigners. I knew he wasn't trying to hustle me, cause he went on a rant.

So, far I got to sleep with 3 women, but the next day, god they wanted money. Also, it seems the men here will cock block you. They hate foreigners getting the ladies. They even shame the women(this is outside of Bole). But Bole is the place to be to party, they have night clubs like H2O, Illusion and a beer garden. High priced, but fun. 2 nights ago, 2 women were fighting over me on who gets to go home with me that night. Both were sexy and there were a few more eye f***ing me.
No surprises there.
Women seek cash, prizes, and status. They gravitate to and drop major panty for men who (appear to) have those things and ignore men who don't.
Men complain about such behavior in their women or run interference where they can.

The main difference between your experience there and being in the West is where you were on the social ladder.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

E_Irizarry wrote: REAL hair that their West African female counterparts
cannot grow (that's another complex topic in itself).
Gotta stop you right there. Now think about it. Why would God make it wear one type of hair cannot grow?? Have you not seen the length of locs and afros? Afro textured hair grows just as long as straight hair. The women with afro textured hair damage the hair with chemicals, heat, product etc so it has SEVERE breakage but it grows the same as straight hair and wavy hair. The disadvantage is it breaks off sooo much more easy. That's why wearing it natural or braided keeps it from breaking but putting a chemical in the hair it will still grow but you just have to have proper hair care. These are West African descendants with afro textured hair(AA women and their hair is long) note: they straightened their hair to show length their natural texture is "nappy" afro textured whatever you call it.

NOTE: The term natural that the woman in the first video mentions means hair that has not been chemically straightened but straightened with heat.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1b5_XLe ... 3A&index=3[/youtube]

To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Well, my plan was to visit another country like Paraguay or country x, but something changed my mind. Today is my last day, but last night I was going around buying really cheap jewelry. Until I came upon a shop. In there, was about three girls and an old man. The girls were giggling and one invited me in. She started talking to me in perfect English. I asked if she ever been to America. She said no and than we started to hit it off. We were joking and having a good time. Than the old man said something with a grin and the girl smiled and replied and the rest were giggling. I asked what he said and she said nothing. Than after I made my purchase, she asked if I would like tea or coffee.

I can get into details, but we really hit it off. We started talking about everything. She is 21, comes from a good family. Her mother travels to China, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand. She is just visiting her Cousin's shop for vacation. She asked me when I'll be back and I told her 3 months. Than that waitress, I told her I was leaving. She got upset. So, I think I'll be going back to Ethiopia. There is to much ladies here that I really have a good connection with. Also, I think I might do a business here on silver, I buy it really cheap and large quantities. Come back to the US and sell them for higher price. The problem is finding customers. I am just going to do a test run. See if it goes well.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by willymonfrete »

Dark_Sol wrote:
February 11th, 2013, 12:29 am
Well, I came here to stay and get some ladies, but it looks like I'm not staying here. The girls here are hot, but so far they want money. Yesterday, a cab driver was talking about how stupid women are here. All they care about is the birr. He was apologizing about how the people here in Ethiopia is portraying how greedy and leeching off foreigners. I knew he wasn't trying to hustle me, cause he went on a rant.

So, far I got to sleep with 3 women, but the next day, god they wanted money. Also, it seems the men here will cock block you. They hate foreigners getting the ladies. They even shame the women(this is outside of Bole). But Bole is the place to be to party, they have night clubs like H2O, Illusion and a beer garden. High priced, but fun. 2 nights ago, 2 women were fighting over me on who gets to go home with me that night. Both were sexy and there were a few more eye f***ing me.

I got a place to stay through couch surfing. This guy is using it to sleep with Anglo women. He knows the game, get them drunk, be a smooth guy and bang them. Using his, I'm an Ethiopian douche bag attitude. They eat it up and it is hilarious. One day he called me to come over to a club, when he went out with an Italian and french girls. Came by and found out it was cause he needed help cause all these alpha Ethiopian guys were hitting on them and pushing him away. I thought how f***ing typical of a poser needed help with a +200lb ex-army guy to help him. I did it and left his ass. Now I don't bother going out with him when he goes out with these feminist girls.

Also found out that Lonely planet rated Ethiopia is in the top 10 places to visit. So, I need to see this list so I can not go where they advise.
hostility from ethiopian men I have even experienced in their diaspora,can't imagine the level of it in their country.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Here in Ethiopia

Post by Adama »

Re-read it. It doesn't make sense. He was went in unto three women, then he says there's a ton of men blocking his way. These two statements do not agree. I am not saying that native men love foreign men taking their women though.

However, the goal shouldn't be to engage in certain activities if you are looking for a wife. A woman who is easy might not make the best wife. They may continue living as if they are single after they get married, since they are used to new men. This is how some men get into trouble: by marrying easy women.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Adama »

Dark_Sol wrote:
March 9th, 2013, 12:55 am
Well, my plan was to visit another country like Paraguay or country x, but something changed my mind. Today is my last day, but last night I was going around buying really cheap jewelry. Until I came upon a shop. In there, was about three girls and an old man. The girls were giggling and one invited me in. She started talking to me in perfect English. I asked if she ever been to America. She said no and than we started to hit it off. We were joking and having a good time. Than the old man said something with a grin and the girl smiled and replied and the rest were giggling. I asked what he said and she said nothing. Than after I made my purchase, she asked if I would like tea or coffee.

I can get into details, but we really hit it off. We started talking about everything. She is 21, comes from a good family. Her mother travels to China, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand. She is just visiting her Cousin's shop for vacation. She asked me when I'll be back and I told her 3 months. Than that waitress, I told her I was leaving. She got upset. So, I think I'll be going back to Ethiopia. There is to much ladies here that I really have a good connection with. Also, I think I might do a business here on silver, I buy it really cheap and large quantities. Come back to the US and sell them for higher price. The problem is finding customers. I am just going to do a test run. See if it goes well.
It doesn't seem as if this old man was racist or in any way trying to block Dark_Sol's way.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Re: Here in Ethiopia

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

I always thought Ethiopian girls are very hot.

What's the monthly rental price for an apartment in a gated community? In US dollars?

Are there brothels where you can find women and if so for how much for 30 minutes action? In US dollars please.