Just got back from the Ukraine

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

So how do these women react if you f*ck them, then get tired of them and break up a week later?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Off to Odessa on April 27. Hope the cops there aren't as bad as everyone says.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Just got back from my second trip to the Ukraine. This time I visited Odessa. The first thing that I noticed is that the streets are definitely NOT jam-packed with smoking hot babes. The situation gets a little better on the weekends, but still, it was a big disappointment after seeing all of the hot profiles on anastasiadate.com. Ladislav tells me that Eastern Ukraine is a better place to find hotties.

On the plus side, at least the cops didn't hassle me. And there are lots of nice cafes, parks and architecture. It's a great place to just take a stroll.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Hero wrote:Just got back from my second trip to the Ukraine. This time I visited Odessa. The first thing that I noticed is that the streets are definitely NOT jam-packed with smoking hot babes. The situation gets a little better on the weekends, but still, it was a big disappointment after seeing all of the hot profiles on anastasiadate.com. Ladislav tells me that Eastern Ukraine is a better place to find hotties.

On the plus side, at least the cops didn't hassle me. And there are lots of nice cafes, parks and architecture. It's a great place to just take a stroll.

Were there lots of smokers? Thats the only problem I have with sitting at those cafes. You're gonna be exposed to second hand cigarette smoke which is very annoying.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Adama wrote:Were there lots of smokers? Thats the only problem I have with sitting at those cafes. You're gonna be exposed to second hand cigarette smoke which is very annoying.
Why, yes, there were. They didn't bother me. I was more disturbed by all the stray cats and dogs. Not to mention that nobody does the least bit of cleaning or maintenance in the parks, like cutting the grass, pulling the weeds, or repairing the benches.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

So how did it go with the women?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Adama wrote:So how did it go with the women?
I spent the time with just one woman. But it went OK :D
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Post by Arabian_prince »

Only one women ? Thats disappointing.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Arabian_prince wrote:Only one women ? Thats disappointing.
Yes, indeed. That was a big mistake, traveling all the way to Europe to meet just one woman. I won't do that again.