Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Just got back from the Ukraine

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Hero » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:43 am

So how do these women react if you f*ck them, then get tired of them and break up a week later?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby Hero » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:46 pm

Off to Odessa on April 27. Hope the cops there aren't as bad as everyone says.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby Hero » Sun May 05, 2013 5:36 pm

Just got back from my second trip to the Ukraine. This time I visited Odessa. The first thing that I noticed is that the streets are definitely NOT jam-packed with smoking hot babes. The situation gets a little better on the weekends, but still, it was a big disappointment after seeing all of the hot profiles on anastasiadate.com. Ladislav tells me that Eastern Ukraine is a better place to find hotties.

On the plus side, at least the cops didn't hassle me. And there are lots of nice cafes, parks and architecture. It's a great place to just take a stroll.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby Adama » Sun May 05, 2013 8:56 pm

Hero wrote:Just got back from my second trip to the Ukraine. This time I visited Odessa. The first thing that I noticed is that the streets are definitely NOT jam-packed with smoking hot babes. The situation gets a little better on the weekends, but still, it was a big disappointment after seeing all of the hot profiles on anastasiadate.com. Ladislav tells me that Eastern Ukraine is a better place to find hotties.

On the plus side, at least the cops didn't hassle me. And there are lots of nice cafes, parks and architecture. It's a great place to just take a stroll.

Were there lots of smokers? Thats the only problem I have with sitting at those cafes. You're gonna be exposed to second hand cigarette smoke which is very annoying.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Hero » Sun May 05, 2013 11:07 pm

Adama wrote:Were there lots of smokers? Thats the only problem I have with sitting at those cafes. You're gonna be exposed to second hand cigarette smoke which is very annoying.

Why, yes, there were. They didn't bother me. I was more disturbed by all the stray cats and dogs. Not to mention that nobody does the least bit of cleaning or maintenance in the parks, like cutting the grass, pulling the weeds, or repairing the benches.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby Adama » Mon May 06, 2013 3:53 am

So how did it go with the women?
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Hero » Mon May 06, 2013 9:58 am

Adama wrote:So how did it go with the women?

I spent the time with just one woman. But it went OK :D
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby Arabian_prince » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:34 pm

Only one women ? Thats disappointing.
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Postby Hero » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:44 pm

Arabian_prince wrote:Only one women ? Thats disappointing.

Yes, indeed. That was a big mistake, traveling all the way to Europe to meet just one woman. I won't do that again.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Previous

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories