Winston's Travel Updates in the Southwest USA

Discuss nature, animals, wildlife and ecological issues. Share your nature photography and videos. Talk about hiking, camping and exploring national parks.
Winston
Site Admin

Photos from Chaco Culture Canyon

Post by Winston »

Here are some photos of me from Chaco Culture Canyon, the last national monument I went on my Southwest Road Trip. It has the largest number of Indian ruins in the USA. (Notice the sexy hot blonde I was checking out at the end, whom I snapped photos of from behind lol)

Darn I can't embed them for some reason. It looks like Facebook doesn't allow that anymore. Here is the link to them. Click on the pictures to see all the photos.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

so when are you visiting tijuana? Id like to see winstons version of "Look at these sweet faces in tijuana rock? Aint I happy" or "I was a God in Tijuana!!!" :)
Winston
Site Admin

My Photos of Chaco Culture Park

Post by Winston »

New photos!

Ok I've uploaded my photos of Chaco Culture Park into Picasaweb Albums. Here they are below.

Inside the Chaco Culture Park visitor center.

Me at the Indian ruins site.

Ancient Indian petroglyphs I saw while hiking.

View from hiking a trail above the visitor center, which you can see below.

Ranger program at night in the amphitheater about astronomy.

Telescope to look at the moon with. We all lined up to look in it. I never saw the moon that vivid before.

Me at the camping ground nearby, which is the only place you can stay at here, since Chaco Culture Park is far away from any town.

More later.
Last edited by Winston on August 31st, 2014, 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

More photos of Chaco Culture Park.

Ranger guided walking tour.

Me around another ruins site.

More Indian petroglyphs on trail.

Canyon wall with black lines I saw while hiking.

At another ranger guided tour, me checking out this hot blonde from behind. Ouch!

Me at the Chaco Canyon sign as I exit the park.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are some photos of me from my Southwest road trip prior to Chaco Culture Park.

Me at Painted Desert, Arizona.

Driving to a forest campground on the border between Arizona and New Mexico.

Found a campsite to park and camp in for the night.

Found a better one closer to the lake. Parked there for the night and slept in the back. This is where I recorded my "5 Benefits Overseas" postcast: http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/5 ... erseas.mp3

Me by the lake near the campground at 6am the next day. It was too cold there to sleep in, as the forest was at a high altitude in eastern Arizona.

More later.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

More photos.

Me at White Sands in New Mexico.

Me at Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico, one of the largest caverns in the USA.

Snack bar in the caverns.

On a ranger guided lantern tour in the caverns.

After the tour, I talked with the ranger girl (a Mexican American) for a long time, since she and I had a lot in common. She was into writing too and shared a lot of my views. I took this photo together with her.

Photographing myself in the bathroom mirror. I did this because the mirror made me look so thin in the reflection. It was unbelievable. But it was hard to capture that on camera.

Me at the UFO museum in Roswell, NM.

Me at a Civil War fort turned museum, near Capitan, NM. Here I'm trying on some civil war re-enactment uniforms.

Moving gif of me in military action. lol

Me at a church site in the ruins of a missionary for Indians, at Jemez Mountain, near Los Alamos, NM.

Last edited by Winston on August 31st, 2014, 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Winston wrote:Image
You really should get a new shirt.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey I like that shirt. Red and blue are my favorite colors, and I like stripes. People commonly wore that in the 70's. Stop telling me what to do. lol :P

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

Got to lose some weight my man. You look so much older with that extra weight. Besides that good pictures. why not visit NYC I have a drink with you.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Moving gif of me in military action. lol

Winston, I think you would of made a good soldier in the civil war! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Travelin Man
Freshman Poster

Arizona

Post by Travelin Man »

Winston,

I'm coming to Arizona in a few days. Are you still around?
Begin with the end in mind
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:Hey I like that shirt. Red and blue are my favorite colors, and I like stripes. People commonly wore that in the 70's. Stop telling me what to do. lol :P
Horizontal stripes make the wearer look shorter and fatter. Try vertical stripes of a darker color.
Longer hair would look better on you man, buzz cuts are not for everyone, I stubbornly tried that for a period but it didn't really favor me. Instead, the faux-hawk/loose pompidour makes a "phalic symbolism" that's nice and gives one "confidence" haha.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Arizona

Post by Winston »

Travelin Man wrote:Winston,

I'm coming to Arizona in a few days. Are you still around?
No. I left Arizona in June. What will you do there?
droid wrote:Horizontal stripes make the wearer look shorter and fatter. Try vertical stripes of a darker color. Longer hair would look better on you man, buzz cuts are not for everyone, I stubbornly tried that for a period but it didn't really favor me. Instead, the faux-hawk/loose pompidour makes a "phalic symbolism" that's nice and gives one "confidence" haha.
Most people say I look better with shorter hair. Buzz cuts look neat and trim. How come Obama looks good with short hair?

Hair is a pain to deal with. There's a reason why monks and military men get buzz cuts.

I also tend to look good in uniforms and suits for some reason.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well I've finally booked my ticket back to Asia. I'll be leaving in a few days. Hope you enjoyed my trip reports.

America's nature is great, probably the best. But it's lonely having no one to enjoy it with.

I'll be heading to Taiwan first to visit my parents. Then to Philippines to visit my son and Dianne. And then to China from after that.

That's the game plan. Hope it works this time. Please pray all, that Murphy's Law doesn't get in the way anymore.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Well I've finally booked my ticket back to Asia. I'll be leaving in a few days. Hope you enjoyed my trip reports.

America's nature is great, probably the best. But it's lonely having no one to enjoy it with.

I'll be heading to Taiwan first to visit my parents. Then to Philippines to visit my son and Dianne. And then to China from after that.
Let us know how things go for you in Taiwan. Try to approach girls when you are there like you did in Russia, Ukraine and the Philippines. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."