Winston's Travel Updates in the Southwest USA

Discuss nature, animals, wildlife and ecological issues. Share your nature photography and videos. Talk about hiking, camping and exploring national parks.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

jamesbond wrote:Image
See how that hair looks better on Winston?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Amaziah
Freshman Poster

Re: Winston's Travel Updates in the Southwest USA

Post by Amaziah »

Good source of sharing your thoughts i would say and at the same time when it comes to knowing what is the thing that will help us unusually that's more like a treat for the travelers which is the way how its fine enough and appreciable.Good post!
For me the most reasonable source of traveling is kissimmee to boca raton transportation and i find it useful every time.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston's Travel Updates in the Southwest USA

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I've begun uploading my 2006 Southwest USA road trip videos to YouTube. They were very memorable and breathtaking and a long 4 month journey of discovery with a lot of variety of places! It was the most memorable road trip of my life! Besides the gorgeous scenery, this sort of gives you an idea of the wonderful feeling of FREEDOM on the road amidst beautiful nature, even in a toxic culture like America, that I enjoyed for several months between June and October of 2006. I suggest you all try it sometime, even if alone. It's a very spiritual experience that gives you peace of mind and communion with nature, especially if you're a desert rat like me and are drawn to canyons, desert and mountains.

The footage includes occasional socializing with friendly people and hanging out too, as well as constant scoping of hot girls in the distance. lol. I have about 24 hours of footage so there is a ton to see. Here is the playlist that I will be uploading the videos into.

Playlist: Winston's Southwest USA Road Tour 2006 June - October

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 12doJ3COe7
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne