Winston's Travel Updates in the Southwest USA

Discuss nature, animals, wildlife and ecological issues. Share your nature photography and videos. Talk about hiking, camping and exploring national parks.
Winston
Site Admin

Update/Photos: Petrified Forest and Painted Desert, AZ

Post by Winston »

Update/Photos: Petrified Forest and Painted Desert, AZ

Hi all,
I spent the last two days hiking and driving around the Painted Desert and Petrified Forest in Eastern Arizona. Wow it was very spectacular. I saw some of the best desert scenery ever. The desert there had so many colors and stripes, and whole sections were filled with vivid pink colors.

The Petrified Forest section was something I'd never seen before. Logs and tree stumps were turned into rock crystals with kaleidoscope colors after millions of years. I never knew that wood could become crystals. Millions of years ago, Arizona was a swamp land with dinosaurs. Then the trees went underwater and the area dried up. Silica water and other minerals turns the wood and trees into rock crystals with many colors. It was very fascinating and breathtaking.

There was enough in that national park to see to fill up two days. I tried to see every part of it that I could. After two days of hiking and taking many photos, I was exhausted and sunburned yesterday. I slept 12 hours afterward at a motel. Today I'm resting inside the motel, since I'm still tired and it is very windy outside.

If you like deserts and nature, this is a must see place. It is very quiet and there are not many visitors since it is far away from major cities. At the southern entrance of the park is a free campground too, where I stayed one night. (I guess there aren't enough campers for them to monetize and staff it)

Here is some more info about the park if any of you are interested.

http://www.nps.gov/pefo/index.htm
http://www.arizona-leisure.com/painted-desert.html
http://www.arizonaguide.com/places-to-v ... ted-desert
http://travel.nationalgeographic.com/tr ... onal-park/

I took many photos but I don't have time to upload them. Instead, here are some images of where I was from Google Images:

Logs at Petrified Forest that turned into rock crystal after millions of years.

Last edited by Winston on May 30th, 2014, 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I noticed while hiking that the only people that will say hi to me are old people and little kids. Especially little kids under 5. Why is that?

Why are the people between little kids and old people so much more paranoid, cold and business-like than those at either extreme?

Even when you're young, it's hard to get along with young people for some reason.

Also, why do many older people like to talk a lot and get long-winded? Have you noticed that sometimes when you just ask them one question, they yak on and on? Why do they do that? Is it because they are lonely and ignored, or because they have a lot of knowledge and wisdom to share, or both?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I'm in New Mexico now in a small town in the southern part of the state. Last night I camped in the forest in the mountains along the Arizona/New Mexico border. The woods were beautiful with fresh alpine air. But the night temperature was very cold. I could not sleep and kept waking up many times. So I didn't get a good night's sleep at all and am tired from it.

There is a friendly vibe in New Mexico, but it's mostly from other men, not women. As usual. lol

Are any of you in New Mexico? I also plan to head to Phoenix on the way back too. Do any of you live there?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just went to White Sands National Park today. The white sand dunes were nice, but very bright. You need sunglasses to go there.

New Mexico is nice. Prices are a bit cheaper here than in the rest of the Southwest. The towns have a laid back vibe. The girls look relaxed and laid back too, especially the Mexican girls. However, the towns don't look modern. They look a bit ghetto and outdated.

Do any of you live in New Mexico?

Tomorrow I'm headed to El Paso, TX. I'll try to meet up with Fschmidt there.

Winston
Site Admin

Update: El Paso, TX and Juarez, Mexico

Post by Winston »

Update: El Paso, TX and Juarez, Mexico

Yesterday, me and fschmidt went to Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, which was right across the bridge from El Paso TX. It was interesting, but it was a third world dump and very ghetto. Even the Philippines is more modern than that town. But the people were relaxed. If you looked at anyone, they would look at you back. They did not have that paranoid uptight vibe like in America. There was normal eye contact like in most foreign countries. The food we ate also tasted natural and less toxic than in America. The area felt safe too.

There were cab drivers wanting to take us to brothels or whatever. But I didn't want to check them out because most likely they were gonna be dumpy too with no hot girls. A trip report in this forum seemed to indicate that too.

What's interesting was that there were no white American tourists there at all. We did not see a single one. And definitely no white middle class families walking around. lol. Obviously, due to the gang wars and violence of the last few years, Americans are too paranoid to go there. You don't see a single one there. We found that refreshing. lol

fschmidt is a very intelligent, wise and sensible guy with a lot of knowledge and is no-nonsense. If any of you ever come to El Paso TX, you should try to meet up with him.

Mr S was right when he told me that the southern New Mexico towns were dumpy. They are. The infrastructure looks old and worn and there's nothing to do. It's no wonder why there aren't any tourists in the area. Now I see why. Plus the terrain in southern New Mexico is bland, not colorful or spectacular like in Arizona. That's why everything is cheaper as well. If you want to go to an upper middle class area, you gotta go to Santa Fe.

The Mexicans in New Mexico look relaxed and laid back, but the white Americans in the area look the same as anywhere else in America. However, the hot Mexican girls here have that snobby unapproachable look. Only average looking women look friendly.

El Paso TX is kind of a weird town. The downtown area is just a bunch of corporate buildings with very few people walking around. Around the downtown area are a bunch of Mexican shops on streets that look worn down and dumpy. You won't see any chain motels there unless you go to the suburban strip malls outside of town. The city is confusing too. When you enter, you don't know where to go unless you know the area. There aren't any signs to follow that tell you where to go. Some of the freeway entrance ramps do not even tell you where they are going or the name of the freeway. Gee whiz. When you get into town, there is not even a "Welcome to El Paso" sign so I didn't even know if I was in El Paso yet. I had to stop at a gas station to find out. Weird. The town does not seem to be geared toward tourists at all, and thus, not surprisingly, you do not see any tourists around either. I seemed to be the only one. lol

Today I'm headed back to New Mexico toward Carlsbad Caverns to see caves and bats. Then I'll head to Roswell to see the UFO museum there. Then I'll drive through the forest to Albuquerque to see the Pueblo Cultural Center Museum. From there, I'll head to Chaco Canyon which reputedly has the best Native American ruins. I'll try to visit Los Alamos too. Then I'll head to Phoenix to visit a friend and maybe the AFA office too, which are our sponsors.
Last edited by Winston on May 30th, 2014, 2:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

My friend Mitchell enhanced some of my photos from Painted Desert, AZ. Check them out below. They look more vivid now.

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

+1 nice pictures
Winston wrote:The Mexicans in New Mexico look relaxed and laid back, but the white Americans in the area look the same as anywhere else in America. However, the hot Mexican girls here have that snobby unapproachable look. Only average looking women look friendly.
Yeah I saw plenty of 'Mexicunts' when I lived in San Diego. Again, tons of chumps behind them, they have plenty of choice, unless they're the heavy-set type.
I met a super-hot 19yo (a friend's friend's cousin) that was really down-to-earth, but she was only visiting from veracruz or something like that of course.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Update/Photos from Carlsbad Caverns, NM

Post by Winston »

Update/Photos from Carlsbad Caverns, NM

Hi all,
I'm in Carlsbad, NM now, which is in Southeastern New Mexico. The last two days I hiked in Carlsbad Caverns. It was very spectacular, but my legs are very sore.

http://www.nps.gov/cave/index.htm
http://www.carlsbadcaverns.com/

On the first day, I did the two self-guided tours at the entrance and in the Big Room Route. They took a lot longer than I expected and the caves were bigger than I expected too. The first part going down was tough on the legs and feet, but it can be avoided by simply taking the elevator down from the visitor center. lol. But I did it anyway. After that, the Big Room route is easy and spectacular. More info on the two self-guided tours below:

http://www.carlsbadcaverns.com/carlsbad ... ded-Tour/8
http://www.carlsbadcaverns.com/carlsbad ... ded-Tour/7

The next day, I went on a Ranger guided tour that was fairly easy with a large group. It was called the King's Palace Tour.

http://www.carlsbadcaverns.com/carlsbad ... ace-Tour/1

Tomorrow I'm going on another guided tour called the Left Hand Tunnel Tour and then I'll head to Roswell after that.

http://www.carlsbadcaverns.com/carlsbad ... nel-Tour/2

The rest of the tours are more demanding, strenuous and physically challenging, so I'm not gonna do them. The ones I'm doing are easy ones that even older folks can do.

Here are some photos of the sites I saw in Carlsbad Caverns.

The descent path into the cave. After you enter the cave, the descent path continues for another mile. It's a bit hard on the legs and feet. But you can bypass it by taking the elevator down from the visitor's center.

Every evening at sunset, thousands of bats fly out of the cave at Carlsbad Caverns to look for food. Visitors can see the bats flying out of the cave from the amphitheater above at the visitor center, but you have to show up at 7pm to see it. So far, I've been too tired from hiking the cave to drive all the way back at sunset to see it.

The thing that's nice about US National Parks is that they tell you which trails and paths are easy and which are strenuous. In contrast, in the Philippines the travel sites don't tell you and don't even care. For example, the Filipino site www.visitsagada.com tells you that the caves in Sagada are great for exploring and spelunking. But they do NOT tell you that it is unpaved with NO trails, physically strenous and demanding, and dirty and slippery too. Definitely NOT for everyone, especially those out of shape, not athletic and older folks. You can even get hurt trying to climb that cave. But they don't tell you that. Not even the tour guides in Sagada tell you that! Sheesh. Instead when you arrive, you are in for a rude unpleasant surprise, as I was. Filipino sites such as VisitSagada.com are rude and inconsiderate in that sense. American sites are far more considerate about these things.

But for some reason, Filipinos seem to be good at physically demanding stuff like traversing strenuous unpaved terrain, which they do with little or no effort. They are even naturally talented at climbing trees. I've seen them do it as though it were second nature to them. They can do it even WITHOUT practice or experience. Even Filipinos who stay indoors all the time can do it. It seems innate to them, like it's in their genes or something. Perhaps this is why they think such things are easy. Their mistake is in assuming that it's easy for everyone.

Btw, the town nearby called Carlsbad is a dumpy town with lots of construction traffic and overpriced motels. The motels are overpriced because oil refinery workers stay there while working in the oil refinery. There are also construction vehicles driving by all the time with redneck type workers that have dirt all over their clothes. So the town is not very nice. The lodging is overpriced too, for New Mexico, which has one of the cheapest costs of living in the country. I don't know why oil workers staying in that town jack up the price of motels there. But the fact that the town is near Carlsbad Caverns probably has something to do with it as well.
Last edited by Winston on May 30th, 2014, 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote: Momopi, where is the place where they detonated the first atomic bomb in 1945? Is it open to the public? lol
Talk to these guys:
http://www.wsmr-history.org/
Winston
Site Admin

Update: Roswell, Lincoln, Capitan, NM

Post by Winston »

After my last tour in Carlsbad Caverns, I asked our tour guide if she was Native American. It turned out she was a young Mexican American. After that, we talked for a long time because we connected on the same wavelength and had similar views on everything. It was amazing and refreshing. I haven't connected with a girl like that in a long time, and I never met a Mexican girl that could relate to me so well. She was into writing too and felt the same way as me about life, people, getting away from cities, etc.

It was a good feeling, and it made me realize how much I miss having a real connection with a girl, which I don't get in the Philippines. You see, in the Philippines, girls are very easy going and humble, resulting in no drama and no personality conflicts. However, a Filipina cannot really relate to me, understand me or have a deep connection with me. They are too simple and hardwired to be conformist followers, not truth seekers. So I've never enjoyed a deeper connection with them, which I've always missed and felt incomplete without. Some guys may not care about having a deeper connection with a woman, but I do, because I'm a deep and complex person, so for me it's a bigger issue than it might be for average guys who are not deep.

Anyway, I gave her my email, so I hope she writes me sometime.

Then I went to Roswell, the site of the famous alleged UFO saucer crash and cover up. But all there was there was a museum with info boards that told you the same thing you learned on websites. So you don't learn anything new there. But there is a research center library there with lots of books, documents, videos and materials you can research.

When I arrived, there was a big thunderstorm, which they didn't have in years. I always seem to bring rare things like that to places when I arrive. I don't know why. When I go into houses and cars, things happen that people say have never happened before.

Also, on the way to Roswell, a scary Murphy's Law event happened. I was having a peaceful drive when all of a sudden a long gas truck with two compartments pulled across the highway in front of me. I had to slam the brakes to avoid hitting it. Behind me was a white van tailgating me from close behind which was in danger of hitting me too. But I had no choice and had to slam the brakes. When I did, time seemed to slow down as I watched the long gas truck pass by. When I looked in the rear view mirror, I saw the driver behind me swerve to the side to avoid hitting me.

Geez! Why did both vehicles have to come at the same time? Stupid Murphy's Law! Geez! I hate it when shit like that happens. Why does shit like that always happens to me? Why does Murphy's Law always seem to make things get in my way like that?! Why does Murphy's Law always want to disturb the peace like that?! It was like the universe was giving me a sign that I am always "between a rock and a hard place", which I always seem to be. Why do I have such weird luck like that?

Also, why do people have to tailgate?! Don't tailgaters know that by following close behind another car on the highway, that if an emergency happens and the driver in front of them has to slam on the brakes, they will have a higher risk of rear ending them?! Tailgating is so God damn f***ing stupid! Sheesh. Why did God make so many stupid people?! Sheesh. I HATE stressful situations like that. They are like a THREAT to me!

Then, the next evening at the movie theater in Roswell, when I went to see Spiderman 2, another weird thing happened that never happened before. When I got my ticket, popcorn and coke, and approached the door to the theater, there was a wet floor sign in front of it. I was afraid to walk across it and had no free hand to open the door, and there was no staff or ticket taker around to help me open the door. So I walked around not knowing what to do for a while. Wtf?! The movie had just started and I was anxious to go in but didn't have a way to. After a while, I found a guy to open the door for me and the floor become drier to walk on.

That had never happened before. I've been to the movies many times but never saw a wet floor sign in front of the entrance door. There was ONLY a wet floor and sign in front of MY door, NOT the other doors! Again, it's like Murphy's Law was targeting ME SPECIFICALLY! What luck. Again, why does the universe always seem to be BLOCKING me and getting in the way with weird shit like that?! Wtf is going on?!

Then when I came out and told the security guard about it -- suggesting that there should be someone around to help people open doors and pass over a wet floor -- he was rude and said something like "So what? People slip and fall on wet floors all the time." Wtf did he mean by that?! What a prick. I was pissed. The next day, I called the theater manager to report that security guard's rude behavior. The manager apologized and told me that he would talk to that guard about that.

After two nights, I left Roswell to drive to the other side of the state. When I was leaving town and making a right turn at an intersection, the two cars in front of me made the right turn with no problem. But when it came time for my turn, a group of pedestrians walked out in front of me and blocked my way! Why does the universe ALWAYS do that to me and target ME SPECIFICALLY like that? Wtf?! This type of thing has happened to me zillions of times. And it always seems to specifically target me out of others around me! Wtf is going on?! This kind of thing ALWAYS happens to me! Why?!?!?!?!

That's like three weird Murphy's Law events in a row that happened to me in Roswell. Maybe Roswell has some weird energy there, which is why an alien saucer crashed there back in 1947 allegedly. lol

Along the way west, I visited the town of Lincoln, where the infamous outlaw Billy the Kid broke out of the courthouse jail and escaped before being gunned down by Pat Garrett in 1881. There was a museum and exhibits there about the Lincoln County War and Billy the Kid. In the courthouse, you can even see the bullet hole that Billy the Kid shot into the wall during his escape. You can see the window where he shot another guy below too, and the chains he broke out of. There was also a nice Bed and Breakfast where I had a healthy lunch with a big Greek salad and scrambled eggs.

Now I'm in the middle of New Mexico in the forest area in a very small town called Capitan that only has one short street. It's very nice, peaceful, cozy and quiet here. People are very friendly too. And the restaurant food tastes like home cooking. I love towns like this. They are great getaways for a while. So I decided to stay two nights.

Earlier today when I was doing laundry in the laundromat here, I met this friendly perky blonde woman. Even though she had kids and was a single mother, she looked very fit, attractive and young. When the detergent dispenser broke, she drove me to the grocery store to get some. Small town people are cool and laid back like that.

Tomorrow I'll head to Albuquerque to visit a Pueblo Indian museum and cultural center, Petroglyphs National Park, and try some vegan restaurants in the area that I found on HappyCow.net. Then I'll head to Los Alamos to see the science museum there and then to Chaco Canyon, which has some of the best Indian ruins that may have been the result of extraterrestrial contact and intervention, according to an episode of "Ancient Aliens" on the History Channel.

Btw, earlier today when I went to the Smokey the Bear Museum in Capitan, NM, I looked at the info exhibits on the wall about forest fires. (the original Smokey the Bear mascot was found in this area) One of the exhibits said that there are two kinds of forest fires - man made and natural. It said that natural fires are started by nature to remove dead wood and overcrowding of trees too close together that lead to an unhealthy forest. That was kind of unusual. By saying that Mother Nature starts light forest fires to clean up the forest and depopulate the trees to restore balance to the forest, the exhibit was in effect saying that Mother Nature is conscious and alive, kind of like the Gaia theory that says that the Earth is a living organism that replenishes and heals itself just like any organism does. I've never seen a government exhibit say that kind of thing before and insinuate that Mother Nature is conscious and alive.
Last edited by Winston on May 30th, 2014, 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Update/Photos: Jemez Mountains and Los Alamos, NM

Post by Winston »

Update/Photos: Jemez Mountains and Los Alamos

Hi all,
I'm in Los Alamos now, where America's top research labs are. This is the town where the atomic bomb was developed during WWII. Something to be proud of huh? (sarcastic)

Anyway, Albuquerque was a dump. Even the people who live there said they didn't like it much, and other New Mexico residents also said it wasn't a nice town. The downtown area was ok, but the area outside of it was dumpy and just a bunch of strip malls. There were so many depressed looking degenerates everywhere, which is common in American cities, and sad to see, isn't it? Why are US cities like that?

The only good thing I saw there were many good restaurants. There were even three vegan restaurants on Central Ave near the University of New Mexico. One of them had a full scale vegan sushi bar, which was interesting and I had never seen before. They were very delicious. They have a Thai Vegan place, a Nu Asia Vegan Place, and a Loving Vegan Place.

The Pueblo Culture Center there was not much to see. It didn't have that many exhibits, and most of it was simply highlighting modern life of the Pueblo people. The historical exhibit was small and not that noteworthy.

The Petroglyphs National Park there was so so but the walk was terrible. On the trail were tons of grasshoppers everywhere that would jump around you as you passed by. Then when you stopped, they would stop too. It was weird. Every single square inch of the desert floor there had grasshoppers in it. I've never seen that many before. And when they jumped up around you, some of them would run into your body and you would feel them. It was very annoying, too annoying to enjoy the petroglyphs on the rocks. I don't know if those grasshoppers were a seasonal thing or not, but there were no signs warning about them.

I was glad to be out of Albuquerque. At noon today I drove north toward Los Alamos and was delighted. There was lots to see, more than I thought. The nature on scenic byway 4 along Jemez Mountain was spectacular. There were red rock canyons, colored mountains and cliffs, forests and hiking trails, fishing spots, Indian ruins, prairie preserves, rivers, waterfalls, scenic vistas, museums, etc. I didn't know there was so much good nature and historical stuff to see around Los Alamos, or on the way there.

I also didn't know that New Mexico had such nice forests or red rock canyons. I was surprised. I thought that NM was all flat desert with no colors or scenery, which is what I saw in the southern part of the state. But the northern part of the state is different and has more of the spectacular Southwest scenery that nature lovers like.

Anyway, I spent so much time hiking, taking pictures, and seeing all the stuff along the way, that by the time I got to Los Alamos, it was already 7pm and nearing sunset. It was too late to see the Bradbury Science Museum. So I checked into a motel.

Fortunately, the motel prices in Los Alamos are normal for New Mexico, and fairly cheap. Since the town looked like a piece of Silicon Valley with so many high tech research labs and Ph.D scientists, and had an upper middle class look, I thought that accommodations might be expensive. But they weren't. The town is very safe and controlled, to allow all the important research scientists here to feel safe living here. There is even a little border patrol to monitor or search every vehicle that comes into town.

One good thing I've noticed about New Mexico is that almost all the waiters and waitresses that served me so far in restaurants have all tried to have a conversation with me. Some of them even talked to me for a long time. In other US states I've lived in and been too, waiters never try to have a conversation with me. So that aspect is very refreshing.

Also, people do seem a lot more down-to-earth and laid back here as well, even more so than in Arizona, but definitely a lot more so than in California or Las Vegas. Businesses are willing to bend rules for you too, which they do not do in California, Washington or Nevada usually. These things are certainly refreshing.

Anyhow, there is certainly a lot to see in this area, enough for a whole weekend. So I will be here for two days.

Here is some more info about where I'm at now:

http://www.jemezmountaintrail.org/
https://www.newmexico.org/jemez-mountain-trail/
http://www.americansouthwest.net/new_me ... mountains/
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_R ... exico.html

Here is a map of the area I'm at, which I highly recommend for nature lovers.

Here are some images from Google of the Jemez Mountains I went through today that represent what I saw (except for the snowy mountain of course, since the snow on it is gone now).

This is where I hiked today. It was very nice. The trail by the stream was easy and flat too.

I saw this house too.

This Valles Caldera Preserve is on the way too.

Finally, here is a photo of Los Alamos National Laboratory. It looks top secret. Who knows what they are doing in there. It looks like a nice place to work though, in such a lovely setting.

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Come on we want to see photos of the grasshoppers!!!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I tried to write a reply to the post as I was travelling. From hong kong airport I had 7 hours layover, once i reached
the end, my laptop crashed and everything vanished. I reached Manila and tried to write again, the wifi was so slow
in my hotel that once i clicked submit, it did not get posted and then my problem with work started, it was all going fine, as soon as I reached Manila, I'm not sure if i will be able to keep my job anymore. I had booked a long term condo, luckily did not pay the rent.

As soon as I stepped in Manila...It has been a nightmare...The invisible force has upped its game and just want to extinguish me now. I had planned it for 5 months and it counts to nothing now and not sure what my next step would be. My indecisiveness has increased 10 fold.

-------------------------

Hope this gets posted...I'm copying it to a notepad before pasting it here...This force does not want me to tell you
this it seems and conform what you already know, because not many know about this invisible force, murphy law
acting on everybody...only few are able to build a resistance towards it. I had this problem coming to your site and
posting it for a long time, for some reason this force don't want me to post....

Winston...DO NOT BELIEVE in people who say your experience were mere coincidence, no big deal,
happens to everybody...IT IS NOT,....It is the Murphy Law, Invisible force aka AI (artificial intelligence) acting on
you and your space aroun
d..

When you see an Anamoly..Simply put it is trying to CONVERT You....It is trying to CONVERT the entire space
around you...I cannot explain it in words....we can only feel its presence...There is no proof...Just feeling like you did
when you had the weird experience...

I just call it THE THING....This is the characteristic...Its very cunning, extremely powerful, no empathy, very dark...Does not care AT ALL what we think or do...it just does what comes to HIS mind...When it acts on us....our life remains miserable...It acts even on the Aliens, greys, reptilians, Illuminati, Rothschild...even if anyone believes on god and satan equally on them...even on plants, water, rocks, sands...trees, birds....It has this force that is pulling everyone of us backwards to his own universe....

This is a being that eats galaxies for a living.

You can imagine how hard it is for me to explain it as you were trying to explain Murphy law for years and not many
took great interest in your experience...because, it makes sure, it is not exposed because it is THE ULTIMATE....you had your most miserable life as you had posted not because of illuminati or conspiracy but because of Murphy Law...We all our lifes are miserable because of this force of darkness and it is the damm hardest to realize and explain it to people....Now, even if i post it...Im not sure, how much impact it would have on your understanding as my first post came from withIn as I had experienced this thing past few days before my travel...

This force is controlling the entire known universe....We have become mere pixel...We don't have any power and
those who do have some power and are able to resist it...it is trying to control us...

MAKE NO MISTAKE...Winston....Only you will understand this...We are in middle of a gigantic super inter
universal Battle with this Thing...The sad thing is...The ones who were on the good side have aligned with this force
and have become what we now know as Illuminati, rothchilds, greys, reptilieans...The world is f**cked up because it
wants everyone to be parasites, cruel like the top elites which is what we are seeing all around us...It is moving us towards a space where we will loose our essence and be more Artificial, robotic like as we are seeing it now everywhere...it will be worse in coming years....Those are the after effect of the conversion process of this force and you are realizing it and trying to resist it

You are refusing to go Unnatural. Your inner self is resisting this force which is the reason you see anamoly because your inner self is fighting a battle with this thing as you go on with your normal everyday life...Our inner self...its not soul because that word has lost its meaning due to it being over used...The good Aliens call it our Alternate...It is alive and does not sleep or rest....

The entire humanities goal is to get out of this force...There is no rich and poor, young and old, male or female,
animal or plants, rock or water...It f**cks everyone equally....I put rocks and plants deliberately because we need to
go deeper into this to understand it completely...Everything around us has consciousness but due to this force...it has put a sleep like state into everything around us...which is the reason...it is able to control things around us easily,
like your experience at a movie theater wet floor ...and your vehicle experience...

Also, as i said..It is very very cunning..I mean cunning does not cut it...It tries to present itself as powerless, a nobody, with some battle, realization, some freedom and fight...we will be able to defeat it...It gives us false hope that...He is not that powerful ..as a result..we do not need to up our game to fight it

It is the Ultimate Deceiver....It is THE Most Powerful force in the known universe.... The Murphy Law acts on the entire known universe...our goal is to go way beyond it...

------------

Since, I came to Manila....It has upped its game..... I was prepared for it, have saved good money because before it
played the money card on me last time..but this time...Its worse...every move i make...There is a black wall that I
cannot go through....My Indecisiveness has increased 10 fold...As I had mentioned before the indecisiveness in humanity will increase and even If i know it...I'm unable to do more...

That is why it divides and rule...

First people need to be made aware of this thing...

Then, we all need to think alike...It manipulates our thoughts...Once we unite say 100 people....thinking alike....our
force will be so strong that we will be easily able to resist this dark force..I do not see any other way right now...due
to DNA manipulation...individually we do not have enough power to fight this thing....

We will keep fighting :)...If anyone is in Manila and wanna join forces....I'm in
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston this is a great thread, detailed narrative, beautiful photos. Keep it up!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Winston
Site Admin

Update/Photos: Bandelier, Valles Caldera, Chaco Canyon

Post by Winston »

Update/Photos: Bandelier, Valles Caldera, Chaco Canyon - Finishing up my New Mexico Tour and heading to Phoenix

Hi all, I'm in Gallup, NM now. I've been here before, but forgotten that it's a dumpy ghetto town that looks low class with strange vibes that make me feel uneasy for some reason. Plus the train runs through here a lot, which is annoying.

Anyway, after Los Alamos, I went to Bandelier National Monument, which was nice. It had a series of cliff dwellings and beautiful brown canyons. Here are some images of it:

http://www.nps.gov/band/index.htm

After that I headed to Santa Fe for a few days to see some museums and eat at some vegan restaurants and salad bar buffets. There is an Indian cultural museum I would recommend on Museum Hill, away from the downtown area on Old Santa Fe Trail. It's very big and has a lot more Indian artifacts and exhibits than the museums downtown.

http://www.indianartsandculture.org

After that, I went back on scenic byway 4 to see Valles Caldera preserve. It turned out that the whole thing is an attraction for geologists because it used to be inside a volcano. The visitor center is sloppily organized, even though their staff are very nice and friendly.

Here's the strange thing. This preserve looks very beautiful from afar, but when you enter it, you can only drive up to the visitor center. Then when you enter the visitor center, you are told that the road is closed to the public and cannot drive any further. At that point, most people simply turn back. So how are you supposed to enjoy this preserve or park?! Wtf?!

It was only after I did a short hike there, that I found out that there were guided tours there daily, which I asked about before I left. But by then, it was already too late. The last tour left at 4:30pm so I would have to wait til tomorrow. And on the weekends, there are longer more extensive tours. But you don't find out about any of this unless you ask about it. Otherwise, they tell you nothing, except that you can't go any further. And at that point, people simply turn around. Huh?!

I mean, if a park has guided tours, shouldn't they be advertised on a sign or billboard in the visitor center? That's basic common sense. Well they are not. And the staff don't mention it either, unless you ask about it. But most people will not ask because they will assume that if they aren't told about it, then it doesn't exist.

Isn't there something wrong with this picture?! (confused and scratching head)

I mean, what's the point of a visitor center if all they do is tell you to turn back around? Very strange.

The other visitors coming in were not told about the tours either. All they were told was that the road was closed to the public from here on. The only way you know about their guided tours is by asking. Otherwise, they don't mention them. But by the time I asked, it was already too late. Had they told me about it when I came in, I would have gone on it. But I didn't want to drive all the way back the next day and delay my trip another day.

I plan to contact their administrative office and complain about that. You'd think that a park that gives daily guided tours at set times everyday would mention them in their visitor center. Geez. But the staff don't tell you unless you ask, and there are no signs or billboards about it. I've never seen such a lack of basic organization and common sense. It also defies basic logic -- I mean, why would you sell or offer something, but not advertise it or mention it anywhere? Very odd. Doesn't make sense at all.

Here is the official site of Valles Caldera preserve:
http://www.vallescaldera.gov

I guess New Mexico, although laid back, is sloppy and inefficient when it comes to basic things like that. There seems to be a lack of consideration of basic things. It's a poor state with many ghetto towns after all.

Next, I headed to Chaco Culture Canyon, in the northwest corner of the state and stayed there two days. My friend Mr S recommended it to me. It has the largest concentration of Indian pueblo ruins in the US, and was even featured in the History Channel's Ancient Aliens series. It definitely was very interesting and spectacular. And the ranger program at night in the amphitheater was great. They let us see the surface of the moon through their big telescopes, and the rings on Saturn too.

http://www.nps.gov/chcu/index.htm

I did feel a little spiritual energy there, as Mr S told me I would, but it was not as peaceful and sacred as the Indian pueblo ruins on Wupatki National Monument and Sunset Crater, a little north of Flagstaff AZ, which I highly recommend. There's a feeling of peace and sacredness at Wupatki that I can't explain in words. You have to go there and feel it to understand what I mean. Here are links about it:

http://www.nps.gov/wupa/index.htm
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_R ... izona.html
http://www.yelp.com/biz/wupatki-nationa ... -cameron-2

However, Chaco Canyon was very hot, and the way there consists of rough gravel roads that go for many miles, on both ends of the park. There are ridges on those gravel roads, which causes your vehicle to shake up and down a lot. It's not a pleasant ride and is very wearing on your tires. Plus it takes a long time to drive through because you have to drive so slow. I don't get why they don't pave it. I guess no one wants to pay for it.

Another thing is that it's out in the middle of nowhere with no gas or food or lodging. So you have to camp there and bring your own food and have plenty of gas. But they do NOT tell you any of that when you head into the park. Again, sloppy inconsiderate management in New Mexico. When you turn off the road to go there, there ought to be a sign telling you that there's no food or gas for many miles. That's something important people need to know. Otherwise, they run the risk of running out of gas there.

I entered the park from the northern end. But when I left out of the southern end, I almost ran out of gas. I entered the park with 60 percent of my gas tank full, which I assumed would be enough. But after driving slowly on miles of gravel road (which is very fuel inefficient) and driving the loop in the park several times (with the air conditioning on all the time because it was so hot, which eats up more fuel) I only had half a tank of gas left. And we all know how the second half of the gas tank goes down a lot faster than the first half for some reason.

Then when I was leaving the park, I had to go through many miles of gravel road again, which ate up more gas. By the time I got onto the paved road, my gas was low. There was no gas station around. So I headed toward Gallup, NM, which was 55 miles away. With low gas, I wasn't sure if I'd make it. It was very close and getting really low. When I got closer to Interstate 40 though, I finally found some gas stations. It was a relief. What a close call.

The problem with driving in New Mexico is that there are long stretches of road with no gas stations for hundreds of miles, but they do not tell you about it like they do in other states. It's very inconsiderate. So if you don't calculate it right, you could run out of gas. That's why I always refill gas here when it's only half full.

I'm going to contact the National Park Service and bring these things to their attention.

Anyway, I'm in Gallup now, which is in the northwest corner of New Mexico, right next to Arizona. I'm going to rest here for a while and then head to Phoenix. If any of you are down there and want to meet up, let me know.

After that, I'll probably go to a Buddhist retreat center for a while to recharge spiritually.

P.S. Here are some new revelations and insights I gained while traveling, contemplating and meditating:
viewtopic.php?t=23301