Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Mguy does Manila

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Postby Jester » August 29th, 2013, 6:26 pm

Billy wrote:don´t know. just a random thought you could post a photo from the back of the chics before you approch them and tell us what happened.


Can he get a lens with crosshairs on it?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby Rock » August 29th, 2013, 7:02 pm

Hey Mguy

I plan to be in Metro Man sometime in September and I believe another forum member will be too. U up to meet up? Or r u the anonymous type?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Postby mguy » August 30th, 2013, 1:10 am

PM you rock.

I'll meet anyone with high post count.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 749
Joined: November 24th, 2012, 7:09 pm

Is Womanizing a Vice? (An epilogue in Manila)

Postby mguy » September 22nd, 2013, 6:50 am

//sharing this blog-post with the board as to illustrate a change

The atmosphere was jovial, yet I was still tense. Too much PUA programming and dealing with western women have left me passive-aggressive. She was in front of me sitting in a stool, hitting her knees with my knees, a sure-sign that she wanted me. It was raining, a monsoon outside was forming, hitting land as how she was touching my knees with hers.

All the attraction signs was in order. Her breasts even looked larger. She had no ulterior motive. She was just a bubbly girl who had wanted a night out to show me her personality. She was not struggling financially. She admitted she didn’t find “Americansâ€￾ attractive. I thought about it, then realized that she meant the Anglo-Saxons in the bar in which I took her. I was just another person here.

In two hours I would be in her condominium and she would be telling me to hit it harder. A one night stand. These things were happening more frequently. I spent $20 or P800 for two pitchers of beer – I think one would have sufficed as I drank most of it towards the end.

What had happened? And why did I wake up feeling remorse? This female was but a diversion for me. I enjoyed her company, but she would have been better of as a friend: I truly liked just hanging out. It seems that I went on auto-pilot, executing PUA principles without much thought. I had become a womanizer.

Maybe it’s the beer in me that is making me feel blue. I hate consuming alcohol; I hate myself for it. There is even my girl issue, her hotness would not be pleased if she had found out how I spend my time.

I guess living in a western country had made me drunk even before I got here. It feels like I was starved for female attention – no wait – make that feminine presence. Now I have it, now I’m normal. I’m realizing that girls are just a diversion. My friends do not even seek females that much compared to the nuclear amount of scheming their American counterparts do. My friends have their families, friendships, and careers to attend to. American men seem to have put women front and center: I am now realizing there is more to life.

My phone, my game phone, is loaded with girls, and my mind ponders vasectomy. I do not want girls to be central in my life here in Manila. It shouldn’t be. They should just be a diversion, something that enriches me (and her) and not a conquest to be had one after the next.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 749
Joined: November 24th, 2012, 7:09 pm

Postby Rock » September 22nd, 2013, 9:06 am

mguy wrote:PM you rock.

I'll meet anyone with high post count.


Hey mguy, I've been here a week and pmed u yesterday but u may have missed it. Lets meet up, chat, and compare notes. There does seem to be a lot going on here and perhaps some good opportunities to do a bit of this or that. But I'm still in culture shock mode and sometimes I jus wanna pull my hair out!

Anyway, PM me w yr local contact details so we can text.

BTW, I jus PMed Will N Dowd down in Davao as well and hope to meet him sometime soon too.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Postby starchild5 » December 20th, 2013, 12:00 pm

I just created this account to say Thank You to your wonderful Blog postings in 3rdworldhero and this forum....I'm amazed by the accuracy of it...

I'm now in Manila basically from India....Now, you can imagine, I'm usually the last pick of girls when it comes to dating with all the stereotypes like smell and stingy which are 100% true by the way and In Philippines...5-6 Bombuy loan sharks.....so there is some apprehension, but not quite like in say Thailand...Philippines is still paradise...India is 1.2 billion like total population of entire Europe, 12 times more than PH, entire population of Africa or latin America combined...so we usually have more d**ck H**ds than rest of the world....

The way you described Philippines society is exactly how it is back in India but Philippines is more refined and cultured and everyone can get laid ....money and status is not an issue to get laid...In India...You must be the Oligarch not even the B class to get laid..

Here in Philippines..Its the question of selecting the class to get laid...but even then not, you are sure to get laid by some class....

Philippines is exactly 180 degrees opposite of India...If money, economy wasn't an issue...Philippines would belong to entire planet of its own....

--------------

Hard to believe but I had free sex during the last few days so much so that I cried for the wasted life and good souls I missed........I thought it was impossible in this life for me to have one night stand and get it for free....Even if I had become a Billionaire....I would have still gone to a small club ... picked up a girl for free for one night stand...I just wanted to experience ...What the hell is this one night stand that Hollywood, lame stream media keeps talking about....yes ...One Night Stand Thingy was a very big deal to me..The Only Deal...My Only Mission as In India...I would pretty much get Arranged marriage with a girl i have never known or met and spend rest of my life with 2-3 kids....That is the destiny waiting for me..If I hadn't risked it all and came to Manila....

Sex and Girls were THE issue all my life back home...here Sex and Girls are NOT AT ALL THE ISSUE...

Here its on a level....People Choose class to get laid with which variety they would prefer..


Thanks again for the post...Looking forward to more articles and get inspired....
User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Postby Rock » December 20th, 2013, 4:07 pm

starchild5 wrote:I just created this account to say Thank You to your wonderful Blog postings in 3rdworldhero and this forum....I'm amazed by the accuracy of it...

I'm now in Manila basically from India....Now, you can imagine, I'm usually the last pick of girls when it comes to dating with all the stereotypes like smell and stingy which are 100% true by the way and In Philippines...5-6 Bombuy loan sharks.....so there is some apprehension, but not quite like in say Thailand...Philippines is still paradise...India is 1.2 billion like total population of entire Europe, 12 times more than PH, entire population of Africa or latin America combined...so we usually have more d**ck H**ds than rest of the world....

The way you described Philippines society is exactly how it is back in India but Philippines is more refined and cultured and everyone can get laid ....money and status is not an issue to get laid...In India...You must be the Oligarch not even the B class to get laid..

Here in Philippines..Its the question of selecting the class to get laid...but even then not, you are sure to get laid by some class....

Philippines is exactly 180 degrees opposite of India...If money, economy wasn't an issue...Philippines would belong to entire planet of its own....

--------------

Hard to believe but I had free sex during the last few days so much so that I cried for the wasted life and good souls I missed........I thought it was impossible in this life for me to have one night stand and get it for free....Even if I had become a Billionaire....I would have still gone to a small club ... picked up a girl for free for one night stand...I just wanted to experience ...What the hell is this one night stand that Hollywood, lame stream media keeps talking about....yes ...One Night Stand Thingy was a very big deal to me..The Only Deal...My Only Mission as In India...I would pretty much get Arranged marriage with a girl i have never known or met and spend rest of my life with 2-3 kids....That is the destiny waiting for me..If I hadn't risked it all and came to Manila....

Sex and Girls were THE issue all my life back home...here Sex and Girls are NOT AT ALL THE ISSUE...

Here its on a level....People Choose class to get laid with which variety they would prefer..


Thanks again for the post...Looking forward to more articles and get inspired....


Hi starchild5. Thanks for posting.

I think India is such an interesting HA country because it proves relative economic standing of a country is not the only factor which determines how easy it is for an expat to find dates and intimacy with local girls.

I know a western expat in Makati who spent many years in India before coming to Phils. a few years ago. He told me that in your country, he gets a lot of extreme white privilege but it is virtually impossible to date or have sex with local girls other than with very unattractive bottom-of-the barrel street hos or perhaps extremely expensive escorts. In Phils. he felt it was almost opposite - almost no white privilege but very easy to date the local girls.

He also said that business wise, Indians he dealt with are in a class of their own - very intense, smart, shrewd, and tricky whereas in Phils. locals he worked with are much simpler and easy to handle for deals but not nearly as capable for doing complex work brain type work.

BTW, one of the Metro Manila girls I met on dating site in past ended up getting engaged to Indian from Australia. The girl was solidly middle class with professional office job in Makati where she made over 40,000 Pesos total comp per month even though she was only 25 or 26. And I think she would be considered attractive by Indian standards.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Postby Winston » December 24th, 2013, 5:19 am

Check out Mguy's new posts about Manila in our HA blog:

The Manila Clubbing Scene - Why I Avoid It

http://blog.happierabroad.com/2013/12/t ... id-it.html

How Moving To Asia stopped my Porn Usage and Saved My Life

http://blog.happierabroad.com/2013/12/h ... usage.html

Video of him approaching a Filipina

http://blog.happierabroad.com/2013/12/a ... umber.html
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24542
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby starchild5 » January 22nd, 2014, 7:06 am

Rock wrote:
Hi starchild5. Thanks for posting.

I think India is such an interesting HA country because it proves relative economic standing of a country is not the only factor which determines how easy it is for an expat to find dates and intimacy with local girls.

I know a western expat in Makati who spent many years in India before coming to Phils. a few years ago. He told me that in your country, he gets a lot of extreme white privilege but it is virtually impossible to date or have sex with local girls other than with very unattractive bottom-of-the barrel street hos or perhaps extremely expensive escorts. In Phils. he felt it was almost opposite - almost no white privilege but very easy to date the local girls.

He also said that business wise, Indians he dealt with are in a class of their own - very intense, smart, shrewd, and tricky whereas in Phils. locals he worked with are much simpler and easy to handle for deals but not nearly as capable for doing complex work brain type work.

BTW, one of the Metro Manila girls I met on dating site in past ended up getting engaged to Indian from Australia. The girl was solidly middle class with professional office job in Makati where she made over 40,000 Pesos total comp per month even though she was only 25 or 26. And I think she would be considered attractive by Indian standards.



Yes. Very True. Ph & India are same economically but getting laid is like climbing mount Everest in India and even then you fail to get a date. In Philippines its literally like walk in the park...99% of all Indian marriages are arranged by parents.

The expat experience is 100% true..White folks are treated like Prince in India yet getting laid is difficult but in Philippines they could get laid easily but without any white privileges.

For Business, PH is corrupt but NOT impossible like India....Since, my visit to Manila last month, I have started making plans to start a small business in Manila already which was nearly Impossible to do in India. Philippines is a hidden treasure....It became the number 1 call center destination in the world beating India few years back....It has talent...Plus Opportunity plus corruption..but it can be worked out. India is Impossible.
-----------------------------

I must confess I had plenty of date in Manila, all my dreams came true..yes the one night stand also....:).....However, I have now become greedy and corrupt...while in India...all i prayed was god give me one girl to love forever...Now that I have a choice...I want them all...butterfly....I have become a D***k, an A**h***....I never wanted to hurt any girl but I know i did by lying and dating around....


I just read your latest blog on filipina finding it hard to find good men...very very true...Thanks for all your articles.....I have never seen any one else describing Philippines as accurate as you...
User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Postby xiongmao » January 22nd, 2014, 9:44 pm

I must check out the Phillies for myself. I met a few Filipinas when I was in Bangkok, they seemed more down to earth than Thais and much better potential wife material. Also if you want kids then they are great - my brother once dated one and she went on to pop out 5 kids!

I met a couple who seem to spend their whole time jetting around Asia (Falcon met one of them). I wonder what their TRUE backgrounds are - whether they have rich parents or are hookers?

I'm seriously tempted by the low, low airfares on offer from London to Manila, plus the easy medium-term visas. I'd love to go back to Bangkok but soon a tourist will die in the political turbulence and then the locals will wake up and smell the coffee.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2602
Joined: March 9th, 2011, 6:09 pm
Location: London

Postby Dragon » January 22nd, 2014, 9:55 pm

mguy wrote:PM you rock.

I'll meet anyone with high post count.


How can you be sure we won't rape you?
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 512
Joined: October 23rd, 2012, 6:31 am

Re: Mguy does Manila

Postby Devon » October 24th, 2015, 8:32 am

Just reading some old trip reports. Thought this was a good one with lots of useful information from the old hands. Does Mguy still swing by these parts?
Devon
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 20
Joined: October 3rd, 2015, 10:41 pm

Re:

Postby Zambales » October 24th, 2015, 10:40 am

xiongmao wrote:I'm seriously tempted by the low, low airfares on offer from London to Manila, plus the easy medium-term visas.


I'm off to PH next month again and was considering getting a flight from London to Manila for £332, but because of the arrival time of midnight and the cheapish fares from my local airport further north, I decided against it. Never seen an airfare between LHR & MNL this cheap before.
User avatar
Zambales
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 884
Joined: August 9th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Previous

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest