Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Photo: Older guy in PI surrounded by cute Filipinas!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Photo: Older guy in PI surrounded by cute Filipinas!

Postby Winston » June 2nd, 2013, 4:51 pm

Check out this photo posted in our HA Facebook Group by one of the guys who is in the Philippines now. This is a photo of him after a bunch of young cute Filipinas (not bar girls) gathered around him in a store. As you can see, they look sweet, modest and relaxed, an attitude you'd never see in America. It's a friendly girl paradise for sure, and this image exemplifies that.

To see the post and image, go to:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/86597977757/

Image below:

Image
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24541
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby Jester » June 3rd, 2013, 4:43 pm

Very inspiring. Good to see.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Array9 » June 3rd, 2013, 5:37 pm

They are very cute girls. You would not see this in America unless the guy was a celebrity.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Array9
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 252
Joined: January 14th, 2013, 4:49 pm

Postby Will N. Dowd » June 3rd, 2013, 7:21 pm

The one in the grey top and black jeans is my favorite, followed closely by the one in the blue dress.
User avatar
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 523
Joined: June 3rd, 2010, 1:09 am
Location: Never Land

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » June 4th, 2013, 11:38 pm

Will N. Dowd wrote:The one in the grey top and black jeans is my favorite, followed closely by the one in the blue dress.


Oh you like 'em super-petite. I prefer the one in the denim blue jeans on my right (whom is on dude's left).
Dude's not fat and sloppy so he's doing alright by me. I hope he's cool with the women and doesn't shi.t on them.

I am into wide hips, (if applicable) a meatie feminine camel toe (hence why a lot of Dominican and Mexican women are so likeable to me),
and a 2:1 ratio of a.ss to stomach. I prefer 2.5:1 respectively. ;-) ;-)

Actually, the tall, skinny one in the dress can get this D.I.ck too. The petite ones that you like have nice skin complexion and nice facial features,
but the rest of their bodies seem boring to me.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2200
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby Jester » June 5th, 2013, 12:13 am

Array9 wrote:They are very cute girls. You would not see this in America unless the guy was a celebrity.


Sums it up well. I'm going to share your comment with my mom next time she asks me why I am leaving.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby kai1275 » June 5th, 2013, 12:24 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Will N. Dowd wrote:The one in the grey top and black jeans is my favorite, followed closely by the one in the blue dress.


Oh you like 'em super-petite. I prefer the one in the denim blue jeans on my right (whom is on dude's left).
Dude's not fat and sloppy so he's doing alright by me. I hope he's cool with the women and doesn't shi.t on them.

I am into wide hips, (if applicable) a meatie feminine camel toe (hence why a lot of Dominican and Mexican women are so likeable to me),
and a 2:1 ratio of a.ss to stomach. I prefer 2.5:1 respectively. ;-) ;-)

Actually, the tall, skinny one in the dress can get this D.I.ck too. The petite ones that you like have nice skin complexion and nice facial features,
but the rest of their bodies seem boring to me.


My man! I'm with you on that one. If I had to choose The far right one could stay and the rest have to go away. LOL! If the one in pink was a bitch, then the far left one would suffice. Both look like they could take a good pounding. LOL
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Postby terminator » June 5th, 2013, 10:35 am

Wow, that is great! Only 1 ugly duckling amongst all that beauty. Imagine the Entourage he'd have at a titty bar if he was putting notes in the stripper's g-strings.
terminator
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 513
Joined: September 3rd, 2012, 8:32 pm

Postby xiongmao » June 5th, 2013, 3:10 pm

Er, I'll add at this stage that I now seem to have 4 Chinese girlfriends. Two live in the same city, which is kind of awkward. What are the odds of them knowing each other? Probably 75% if previous girlfriends are anything to go by!!!
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2602
Joined: March 9th, 2011, 6:09 pm
Location: London

Postby kai1275 » June 5th, 2013, 3:44 pm

xiongmao wrote:Er, I'll add at this stage that I now seem to have 4 Chinese girlfriends. Two live in the same city, which is kind of awkward. What are the odds of them knowing each other? Probably 75% if previous girlfriends are anything to go by!!!


Naw they probably do not know each other. However if you are seen out with one of them, you will stick out enough to get caught by the other girl. I expect a full report with details of the ensuing fight that will occur too. :P
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Postby xiongmao » June 5th, 2013, 5:39 pm

Yes I fear this will happen. Decades ago I went to the same city my student flat-mate lived in, and yeah, I did actually bump into her randomly in the town!

I kind of think that guys going down the mail order bride route have the easy option. They may only meet 1-2 ladies but they spend weeks talking to them so often fall in love before they even meet the lady they fly 10,000 Km to meet.

But actually living here... well the competition is just intense.

Lady 1 has the best legs I have seen. Also her skin is so soft and her body is the equal of any so-called Hollywood beach babe. Washboard stomach, legs to die for, yeah she's quite something.

Lady 2 has a beautiful face - sort of Joan Collins in her prime. High cheek bones, also she's tall and beautifully spoken. Also this girl is uber smart. I only met her once, but she made a great impression!

Finally lady 3 I'm hopefully seeing again on Friday. Falcon's seen her photo and he agreed she was pretty hot. Ah, who am I kidding. On my first date with her I could barely walk. Yeah, I'll be a whinging mangina if I marry her, but she has total power over me :roll:.

Actually I'm not sure there's a definitive lady 4 but there are several I've not met yet. One is a older business lady with an SUV and a posh apartment. Even though I've not met her I know she's a 9 or 10 in real life.

Another one doesn't speak much English but she is definitely a 9 or 10.

There are a few more waiting in the wings but my head has been totally scrambled lately, plus I'm dreading going back to the UK in a few weeks!
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2602
Joined: March 9th, 2011, 6:09 pm
Location: London

Postby kai1275 » June 5th, 2013, 5:55 pm

xiongmao wrote:Yes I fear this will happen. Decades ago I went to the same city my student flat-mate lived in, and yeah, I did actually bump into her randomly in the town!

I kind of think that guys going down the mail order bride route have the easy option. They may only meet 1-2 ladies but they spend weeks talking to them so often fall in love before they even meet the lady they fly 10,000 Km to meet.

But actually living here... well the competition is just intense.

Lady 1 has the best legs I have seen. Also her skin is so soft and her body is the equal of any so-called Hollywood beach babe. Washboard stomach, legs to die for, yeah she's quite something.

Lady 2 has a beautiful face - sort of Joan Collins in her prime. High cheek bones, also she's tall and beautifully spoken. Also this girl is uber smart. I only met her once, but she made a great impression!

Finally lady 3 I'm hopefully seeing again on Friday. Falcon's seen her photo and he agreed she was pretty hot. Ah, who am I kidding. On my first date with her I could barely walk.

Actually I'm not sure there's a definitive lady 4 but there are several I've not met yet. One is a older business lady with an SUV and a posh apartment. Even though I've not met her I know she's a 9 or 10 in real life.

Another one doesn't speak much English but she is definitely a 9 or 10.

There are a few more waiting in the wings but my head has been totally scrambled lately, plus I'm dreading going back to the UK in a few weeks!


LOL!!! When I met my wife in person for the first time, I lifted her up and held her close to me. My legs turned to jello because I was soooo smitten with how hot, sweet, and loving she was. I felt like I had just won the lottery or something and instantly become overcome with disbelief. As strong as I am, she felt as heavy as a feather, but my legs just would not stop wobbling! We laughed about that for a while.

Why are you going back to the UK? Visa time up?
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » June 5th, 2013, 6:19 pm

xiongmao wrote:Er, I'll add at this stage that I now seem to have 4 Chinese girlfriends. Two live in the same city, which is kind of awkward. What are the odds of them knowing each other? Probably 75% if previous girlfriends are anything to go by!!!


When I was instructing English in Chile whilst living there back in 2008, I had two girlfriends in the same city of a population of 200,000 :roll:
How did I get away with "murder"? Well I never dated them in public. They came over, we fu.cked, napped, f.ucked, she broke out (i.e. she left the bldg.), repeat.
One time I had them come within an hour of each other after the first one left. Jajajaa Hago que lo haga! (I do what I do, mayne).
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2200
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » June 5th, 2013, 6:21 pm

kai1275 wrote:
xiongmao wrote:Yes I fear this will happen. Decades ago I went to the same city my student flat-mate lived in, and yeah, I did actually bump into her randomly in the town!

I kind of think that guys going down the mail order bride route have the easy option. They may only meet 1-2 ladies but they spend weeks talking to them so often fall in love before they even meet the lady they fly 10,000 Km to meet.

But actually living here... well the competition is just intense.

Lady 1 has the best legs I have seen. Also her skin is so soft and her body is the equal of any so-called Hollywood beach babe. Washboard stomach, legs to die for, yeah she's quite something.

Lady 2 has a beautiful face - sort of Joan Collins in her prime. High cheek bones, also she's tall and beautifully spoken. Also this girl is uber smart. I only met her once, but she made a great impression!

Finally lady 3 I'm hopefully seeing again on Friday. Falcon's seen her photo and he agreed she was pretty hot. Ah, who am I kidding. On my first date with her I could barely walk.

Actually I'm not sure there's a definitive lady 4 but there are several I've not met yet. One is a older business lady with an SUV and a posh apartment. Even though I've not met her I know she's a 9 or 10 in real life.

Another one doesn't speak much English but she is definitely a 9 or 10.

There are a few more waiting in the wings but my head has been totally scrambled lately, plus I'm dreading going back to the UK in a few weeks!


LOL!!! When I met my wife in person for the first time, I lifted her up and held her close to me. My legs turned to jello because I was soooo smitten with how hot, sweet, and loving she was. I felt like I had just won the lottery or something and instantly become overcome with disbelief. As strong as I am, she felt as heavy as a feather, but my legs just would not stop wobbling! We laughed about that for a while.

Why are you going back to the UK? Visa time up?


Better than jizzing or defecating on oneself at that "awkward" moment. jajajaja
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2200
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby kai1275 » June 5th, 2013, 6:22 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
xiongmao wrote:Er, I'll add at this stage that I now seem to have 4 Chinese girlfriends. Two live in the same city, which is kind of awkward. What are the odds of them knowing each other? Probably 75% if previous girlfriends are anything to go by!!!


When I was instructing English in Chile whilst living there back in 2008, I had two girlfriends in the same city of a population of 200,000 :roll:
How did I get away with "murder"? Well I never dated them in public. They came over, we fu.cked, napped, f.ucked, she broke out (i.e. she left the bldg.), repeat.
One time I had them come within an hour of each other after the first one left. Jajajaa Hago que lo haga! (I do what I do, mayne).


LMAO! You didn't even give them gals anything to eat! MAYNE!!!!
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Next

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest