Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Falcon with the Mexican mamasitas

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Repatriate » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:24 pm

Falcon wrote:To give you guys an idea, my Isaan girl would look like this if she were somewhat younger and slimmer (the girl below is actually from Cartagena, Colombia).

Unfortunately this is the Thai version of the 3 and below if you don't count grannies, 4' tall hill tribe peddlers, and such. :lol:
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby Rock » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:28 pm

Falcon wrote:
xiongmao wrote:Falcon's Issan girl and the Issan girl I met here were completely different looking. Mine was definitely a bit Indian looking, in a good way.

To give you guys an idea, my Isaan girl would look like this if she were somewhat younger and slimmer (the girl below is actually from Cartagena, Colombia).

xiongmao wrote:I'm dangerously short of space in my passport now

That's because Chinese visas are stickers that take up one entire page, not including the entry/exit stamps! :P

Annonymous1 is gonna love this one lol. Or was he banned already?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Falcon » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:16 pm

Rock wrote:
Falcon wrote:To give you guys an idea, my Isaan girl would look like this if she were somewhat younger and slimmer (the girl below is actually from Cartagena, Colombia).

Annonymous1 is gonna love this one lol. Or was he banned already?

Why is that, what are his tastes like?
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Previous

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories