Ladislav in Jamaica

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Barbados is the real jewel of the caribbean. Crystal clear beaches, lots of local festivals all year round, 5 star service, warm people, everything really.

Jamaican women are the most agressive caribbean women of all. She must have fancied you Ladislav, that's why she threw ice cubes. Similar case of rejection you guys talk about in the US.

You seem to have missed out on the Hedonism-Resorts. That what alot ot tourists come to Jamaica to do. Hence why all the other visitors you saw looked so happy lol.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Renata wrote:Barbados is the real jewel of the caribbean. Crystal clear beaches, lots of local festivals all year round, 5 star service, warm people, everything really.

Jamaican women are the most agressive caribbean women of all. She must have fancied you Ladislav, that's why she threw ice cubes. Similar case of rejection you guys talk about in the US.

You seem to have missed out on the Hedonism-Resorts. That what alot ot tourists come to Jamaica to do. Hence why all the other visitors you saw looked so happy lol.
Quite right. I only visited Jamaica for a short time but I spent more time in Barbados where I have
relatives that have lived there for many generations. There is really no comparison between the two places...but I don't think there is any place in the Caribbean is what you can call a bargain.

Outwest
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

ladislav wrote:I went to a pole dancing club- it was very dark because the main lamp on stage was not working. Could barely see who was dancing. Beers were $5, entrance fees were $10 ( not consumable). The girls were all 6 feet and up because of high heels and all looked like young Tina Turner wanna bes.

One girl asked to sit with me, I said 'no'- she called me a 'selfish bastard" and started throwing ice cubes at me from the bar. I had to move to the other side of the dark club to avoid the barrage of ice hitting me in the back.

The tourists night life if the Philippines and Thailand is way way better. Less expensive, more organized and way more generous.

I left the club after one hour.
That's why the vadge is shaped like a little purse.
They say "no", it's their right. You say "no", it's a problem and they go on the attack. :evil:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

ladislav wrote:I went to a pole dancing club- it was very dark because the main lamp on stage was not working. Could barely see who was dancing. Beers were $5, entrance fees were $10 ( not consumable). The girls were all 6 feet and up because of high heels and all looked like young Tina Turner wanna bes.

One girl asked to sit with me, I said 'no'- she called me a 'selfish bastard" and started throwing ice cubes at me from the bar. I had to move to the other side of the dark club to avoid the barrage of ice hitting me in the back.

The tourists night life if the Philippines and Thailand is way way better. Less expensive, more organized and way more generous.

I left the club after one hour.
OH wow! That's cold. No pun intended.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Renata wrote:
Barbados is the real jewel of the caribbean. Crystal clear beaches, lots of local festivals all year round, 5 star service, warm people, everything really.

I vaguely thought of Barbados as a bunch of shipping ports or oil terminals.

So thanks for setting me straight.

:wink: