Success story from Brazil! (with pics)

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

djeanp7898 wrote:
Hero wrote:If I can find one without a tattoo, that would be awesome.
Do Brazilian women in their 20s have a problem with dating a 45-year-old man?
If you're in decent shape and fairly good-looking, I'd give it a shot.
I am. I've been told by some brutally honest women that I'm good-looking :D

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I had just turned 40 years old when I was doing in Rio and got lots of attention. You should be good to go!!!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Hero wrote:
djeanp7898 wrote:
If you're in decent shape and fairly good-looking, I'd give it a shot.
I am. I've been told by some brutally honest women that I'm good-looking :D
I say do it! If my China trips had failed me, Brazil was going to be my next hunting ground. The women there are hot! The worst thing that could happen has nothing to do with the women there either, unless you love barebacking like Irizarry does.... :lol:

That's a big plus I think! :D
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Hey, that's great!

How well do those Brazilian women age? Any hot women in their 30's and 40's?
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Hero wrote:Hey, that's great!

Unlike American women, ladies from Rio take their appearance very seriously. This is what you get in a town where there are many more single women then men. The women need to stay attractive!!!!!!!!

Better yet, find a gal that is big time into samba dancing and she'll look hot!!!!!!!!!
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

pete98146 wrote:

Unlike American women, ladies from Rio take their appearance very seriously. This is what you get in a town where there are many more single women then men. The women need to stay attractive!!!!!!!!

Better yet, find a gal that is big time into samba dancing and she'll look hot!!!!!!!!!
I'm there, dude :D
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

Congratulations on making the initiative and going and arriving safely! You are right about the black male image in the USA. Always under the radar and related to everything negative. I'm proud of you, Brazil is definitely on my list.
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

In the US of Gay, I like hot GILFs in their 50s and early 60s at the latest. GILFs

(1) f.uck raw and don't care if you finish inside of them because they cannot have kids anymore "The hot-beef injection"

(2) leave it hairy-as-f.uck, which is how I prefer it.

(3) they suck d.ick better than most whipper-snapper females a third of their age can.

(4) hips and bone mass are thicker due to nature and due to not trying to appease the status-quo.

(5) usually date interracially because they aren't under peer pressure anymore

(6) f.uck back without any condition meaning they get into uninhibitedly.

(7) moan and are uber-sensitive to touch due to being care-free due to (1), (2), and maybe (5).

(8 ) wet-as-all-get-out.

(9) white and gray hair turn me on - especially when it's on their pubes.
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

Post by ContraMundumRants »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
In the US of Gay, I like hot GILFs in their 50s and early 60s at the latest. GILFs

(1) f.uck raw and don't care if you finish inside of them because they cannot have kids anymore "The hot-beef injection"

(3) they suck d.ick better than most whipper-snapper females a third of their age can.

(4) hips and bone mass are thicker due to nature and due to not trying to appease the status-quo.

(7) moan and are uber-sensitive to touch due to being care-free due to (1), (2), and maybe (5).

(8 ) wet-as-all-get-out.

What on earth have I just read?? LOL :lol:
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Hey, are the hot Brazilian women advertising on the internet? I just set up an account with LatinAmericanCupid.com and I must say I'm not very impressed with the quality of the Brazilian women there.
djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Post by djeanp7898 »

You have to go BrazilCupid.com.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

(8 ) wet-as-all-get-out.

Sometimes yr posts are hilarious jjj. I guess the over 60s can still get quality play from the likes of u and Falcon. Keep it up, keep em happy, and build up some great karma.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

(8 ) wet-as-all-get-out.

WOW! You and I are so strangely alike in ways it's creepy...minus the barebacking! :lol: :lol: :lol:
JohnDoe
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoe »

(snip)
Last edited by JohnDoe on March 16th, 2016, 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Post by djeanp7898 »

JohnDoe wrote:epic post! just one question, what percentage of people spoke english there?
I can't give you an exact percentage, but very few people speak English here in Rio. Most only know a few words. The ones that do speak decent English are "working girls" or people that deal frequently with tourists (like those that work on the beach).

The bottom line is, you can't get by with no Portuguese here. You will not be able to function. I studied Portuguese for 3 months before arriving, so I was able to do rudimentary stuff (ordering food, talking to taxi drivers, understanding the clerks at the supermarket, etc). You hear some people say you can get by, but that's b.s.

If I didn't know the language, I'd be totally lost.
Last edited by djeanp7898 on August 23rd, 2013, 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.