Success story from Brazil! (with pics)

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Hero wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
Hero wrote:What's up with all these Brazilian women living in Ghana? I've been chatting online with Brazilian women all weekend, and it seems like they all live in Ghana now. It pisses me off when they say on their profile that their location is in Brazil, then they tell me later that they're actually in Ghana
Interesting. Do they speak Portuguese or Ghanaian? How is their English? Sounds crazy but those women are pretty damn good wife material. I would never date one though because I hate their country for beating the US in the last world cup. Cheating bastards!!! :evil:
Their English is pretty good. So far I haven't been impressed by what I've seen on the internet. Maybe the good ones don't advertise
I figured they speak English since many there do. The best ones probably wouldn't on the count of big dogs with money and power in Ghana snapping them up quickly. Others are likely to go to school in Europe or the US as well.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Grrrr, it happened again. Another letter from a gorgeous Brazilian woman who "forgot" to mention in her profile that she was working in Benin! I'm so pissed!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Hero wrote:Grrrr, it happened again. Another letter from a gorgeous Brazilian woman who "forgot" to mention in her profile that she was working in Benin! I'm so pissed!
Post some pictures of these women. Perhaps some of us can tell you what to look for.
djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Post by djeanp7898 »

Today I leave Brazil and head back to Chicago. I feel like I wanna cry. For real.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Hero wrote:Grrrr, it happened again. Another letter from a gorgeous Brazilian woman who "forgot" to mention in her profile that she was working in Benin! I'm so pissed!
You are failing to weed out the scammers.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

djeanp7898 wrote:Today I leave Brazil and head back to Chicago. I feel like I wanna cry. For real.
Hang in there.

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/fb0/251/ee ... 598429.jpg
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Jester wrote:
You are failing to weed out the scammers.
No I'm not. They get weeded out as soon as they tell me they're in Africa
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

djeanp7898 wrote:Today I leave Brazil and head back to Chicago. I feel like I wanna cry. For real.
Hey, I'm on the Magnificent Mile right now. It's not so bad.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I am happy you've found your niche and also happy to see that we have different tastes in women. Those do nothing for me-- they actually look average and even below average. Which is the beauty of the whole thing-- if we all liked the same type of woman, then there wouldn't be enough to go around.

So, did you share your adventures with people back home-- outside of HA? Are they gearing up to go, too, or do they think you weird?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Post by djeanp7898 »

ladislav wrote:I am happy you've found your niche and also happy to see that we have different tastes in women. Those do nothing for me-- they actually look average and even below average. Which is the beauty of the whole thing-- if we all liked the same type of woman, then there wouldn't be enough to go around.

So, did you share your adventures with people back home-- outside of HA? Are they gearing up to go, too, or do they think you weird?
You're right about that, because most Asian women simply don't float my boat. There was one girl that I hooked up with that I don't have pictured. She was a bonafide DIME.

I shared my photos with Facebook friends and many of them loved it. A few of my friends are more motivated to go now. The fact is most people won't make it down to Brazil because of travel costs, lack of time, and language barrier.
JohnDoe
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoe »

(snip)
Last edited by JohnDoe on March 16th, 2016, 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Post by djeanp7898 »

JohnDoe wrote:a few more questions, how much did your trip cost in total, food, plane tickets, living space, etc..

and are most of the women there fat or skinny? I've heard many conflicting messages from people saying that most girls are 8's and above while other people say they can't believe how fat they are. like these two videos. which one is more accurate?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dNGMhzRL7n ... NGMhzRL7n4

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Pa26UNcAG ... Pa26UNcAGg
Plane ticket (round trip) = $1200, got a discounted price from riorentals4less.com.
Apartment (14 days) = $1400
Food = I don't know. I didn't keep track and didn't care. :) I would guess about $70 per day, including all the junk foods I sampled.

If I had to guess, I would guess that I spent about $4000 total, but honestly I really didn't care how much I was spending. I just wanted to have a good time without worrying about money, but I know that's not feasible for everyone.

Fat women are the exception, not the norm in Rio. Frankly I can't even remember the last fat bitch I saw! I would say the second video is more accurate, ESPECIALLY on the weekends.

I would say out of every 10 women, 4 of them are attractive and sexy. The rest are average or below average. Many have shapely legs and ass and you'll see the occasional knockout where you're like GOT-DAYUM!

All in in, you just have to go there and see for yourself. f**k everybody else's opinion. The only disappointment I had was that the women weren't as friendly as I anticipated. You hear the crazy stories how dimes are all over them, and that may have been true at one point, but it certainly isn't true now. I think those girls were "working girls." Most of the regular girls won't even make eye contact with you. At least that was my experience. Also, not knowing Portuguese is a major impediment. I passed up many opportunities because I couldn't spit game in Portuguese.
JohnDoe
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoe »

(snip)
Last edited by JohnDoe on March 16th, 2016, 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@DJ Eanp,

Yup. Back to the hair-hat hooligans of the Wild 100s, Bronzeville, Maywood/West side. *Dracula laugh* :sigh:

...that look like Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw or Davey Crockett rocking his hat.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

djeanp7898 wrote:
Hero wrote:If I can find one without a tattoo, that would be awesome.
Do Brazilian women in their 20s have a problem with dating a 45-year-old man?
If you're in decent shape and fairly good-looking, I'd give it a shot.
In a word - No

That said, don't be the typical US male with a gut and expect to pull quality women.

I have been flirting with Brazil since 2005 and I hope I can finally go towards the end of the year finally and I may not come back, I have nothing to lose and everything to gain.