Success story from Brazil! (with pics)

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Success story from Brazil! (with pics)

Post by djeanp7898 »

I'm down here in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. This is my first trip outside of North America and I must say that I am extremely happy with the results I'm getting here.

After years of social isolation and sexual frustration in America (Chicago), I have found a place where I can relax, be myself, and women are attracted to me. I just don't VIBE with most American women, whereas here in Rio things are more free-flowing for me. I'm affectionate by nature and the women are more receptive because affection is the culture down here.

As I stated before in a previous post, in America Black men are considered the bottom of the social totem pole and the last dating option among non-Black women, but here in Rio, American Black men are at the top (or close to it). Sure, I'm fully aware that there are some women down here that look at American men and see money, but that's certainly not the case for all.

Here are some of the main differences I notice between Brazilian women and American women:

1.) Brazilian women don't have the hangups about sex that many American women do. Brazilian women see sex as just part of their lifestyle and their humanity, whereas American women see sex as something that they do IN EXCHANGE for something. Brazilian women just want to get a nut, American women see sex as something that they GIVE and a man TAKES.

2.) Brazilian women are more feminine. You rarely see or encounter any butch bitches down here.

3.) Brazilian women are more affectionate. Tongue kissing upon the first few minutes of meeting you is no big deal if she likes you.

4.) Brazilian women don't have as much ATTITUDE and are more approachable.

5.) Brazilian women take better care of their bodies. You don't see too many fat girls down here.

6.) Their feminine hygiene is exquisite, as opposed to the number of stinky American women I've encountered. I've yet to encounter a smelly girl in Rio.

7.) Brazilian women don't play nearly as many head games. If a woman likes you, she'll have no problem expressing it, whereas your typical American woman will hold back her interest for fear of being perceived as needy or slutty.

8.) Brazilian women treat you better. Now, some may say "oh, they just want a green card." No. Many of them don't want to leave Brazil and Rio in particular. I don't blame them. Why would they leave this magical place to enter a workaholic, racist society that is the United States?

I can't count how many times women down here have called me "lindo" (beautiful) and some of the looks I receive in the streets from various women. What a turnaround!

I'm grateful that I had the courage to STEP OUT of the energetic prison called America and see a totally different perspective on women and LIFE. Many Brazilians are poor, but they know how to LIVE LIFE!

This place is magical. I'm going to make a few more trips down here, and if I continue to have good experiences, I will have a MAJOR decision to make on whether or not I should continue to call America my home. I'm saddened at the prospect of coming back home to America. Below are a few pictures...

http://bluepillpeople.com/IMG_0193.JPG

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 0266_n.jpg

Met this girl on the street when I was walking home from the bar at 2AM. She bought me a few beers at the store, we talked, and we went to the beach. 30 minutes into our conversation, she confessed that she liked me and that she wanted to make love to me. She just came right out and said it. Unfortunately something came up and she had to leave, but she was sad and her eyes were watery. This scenario would never happen in America with most guys, including me.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 3434_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 9055_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 9173_n.jpg

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Awesome dude! Maybe you can be a positive role model to some of the angry Black men on the forum.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

*In a Samuel L. Jackson/Stephen-from-Django-Unchained*

"Diggity damn done it got fu.ckin' damn it, dawg. I envy you" in a Stephen-from-Django voice! :happy:

@djeanp7898:
Dude, you look like a mix between the lead singer twins in Jagged Edge and Montell Jordan. *That's a joke but in non-offensive way*

And you got a light-skinned Portuguese-looking Brazilian freak by Guadalupe statue. *Waiting for my boy SkateboardStephen to chime in with the "brancas don't mess with pretos" rant. kkkkkkkkkkkk and whistling :roll: :roll: :roll: lol*
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

zboy1 wrote:Awesome dude! Maybe you can be a positive role model to some of the angry Black men on the forum.
Doesn't this thread belong in the Trip Reports subforum?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Re: Success story from Brazil! (with pics)

Post by kai1275 »

I liked that one the most, she has pretty hair and what maybe appears to be a nice body, but her eyes were closed in the pic! You are a tall sharp looking brother man too! I know that doesn't mean anything in the US, but I'm just saying... :D
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

kai1275 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Awesome dude! Maybe you can be a positive role model to some of the angry Black men on the forum.
Doesn't this thread belong in the Trip Reports subforum?
Yes it does. Thanks. I just moved it there.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Post by djeanp7898 »

Sorry for the mishap...

Anyhow, E Izarry, no offense taken. I thought it was funny actually. :)

I'm here on a 2-week visit and I got 4 days left. Although many of the women here are not as friendly as some of the other people who've came here have made it seem (they made it seem like women would suck your dick the moment you stepped off the plane), it's STILL better than the U.S. At least I feel like I'm in the game as opposed to back home I feel out of the game because of women's perception of me.

Here's a better picture of the other girl.

And here's another girl I met...

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Great trip report! I've been down to Rio 3 separate times approx. 10 years ago and I too loved it. If you get a chance go check out Buzios and it's many wonderful beaches. But you are right, Brazilian women are not afraid to be warm and outgoing and they actually enjoy men. The hardest part of the trip is standing in the Rio airport boarding the plane back to the US. I remember having a tear in my eye because I didn't want to go back to Seattle.

Good luck and keep us posted!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

pete98146 wrote:Great trip report! I've been down to Rio 3 separate times approx. 10 years ago and I too loved it. If you get a chance go check out Buzios and it's many wonderful beaches. But you are right, Brazilian women are not afraid to be warm and outgoing and they actually enjoy men. The hardest part of the trip is standing in the Rio airport boarding the plane back to the US. I remember having a tear in my eye because I didn't want to go back to Seattle.

Ain't that the truth! I wanted to cry my first time going back home too. :cry:
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

If I can find one without a tattoo, that would be awesome.
Do Brazilian women in their 20s have a problem with dating a 45-year-old man?
djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Post by djeanp7898 »

Oh trust me, guys! The only reason I'd want to come back home is to PACK ALL MY SHIT!
djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Post by djeanp7898 »

pete98146 wrote:Great trip report! I've been down to Rio 3 separate times approx. 10 years ago and I too loved it. If you get a chance go check out Buzios and it's many wonderful beaches. But you are right, Brazilian women are not afraid to be warm and outgoing and they actually enjoy men. The hardest part of the trip is standing in the Rio airport boarding the plane back to the US. I remember having a tear in my eye because I didn't want to go back to Seattle.

Thanks! Who's the girl in your avatar?
djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Post by djeanp7898 »

Hero wrote:If I can find one without a tattoo, that would be awesome.
Do Brazilian women in their 20s have a problem with dating a 45-year-old man?
If you're in decent shape and fairly good-looking, I'd give it a shot.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

I have family that lives in Brazil,from seeing their their wives ,I can vouche for this.brazilian women are very bubbly.they are fun to be around,even if youre not wanting sex.they are just fun to be around.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

djeanp7898 wrote:

Thanks! Who's the girl in your avatar?
That is my wife who is from Mindinao Philippines.