Meetup with Dianne and Angelo

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Re: Meetup with Dianne and Angelo

Post by Falcon »

It's been almost 4 years now. How are Angelo and Dianne doing? Any exciting developments since I last visited?

Tell them that Tito Falcon misses them and wishes all the best for them.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Mr S wrote:
September 15th, 2013, 9:29 am
Winston wrote:Thanks for giving them the chocolate Falcon. I'm sure they loved it. And thanks for the great pictures as well.

Btw, when you see Mr S, tell him that Dianne is a great girl and that it was extremely rude and uncalled for when he ignored her when he saw her and didn't even say hi, simply because he falsely assumed that Dianne was a bad person like all the other Filipinas he knew. That was totally rude and uncalled for, and uncivilized as well. Dianne said that he was the coldest foreigner she ever met. Not to even say hi to a girl when introduced is abhorrent manners, as well as a lack of basic manners. Even Rock and Ladislav agreed.
Here's the uncivilized monster chiming in, I'm not sure if I remember how to write because I'm such a neanderthal and so unsophisticated due to my primitive and backwards thinking process, ugh, ugh, duh, dooody, fart...

Anyways, your looking back at this scenario from your perspective which took place a few years ago. So how you perceive the incident and how I perceived the incident and how an independent bystander would perceive the incident would be entirely different. You're just being over dramatic when nothing of this happenstance you're describing hardly occurred, and only through your perspective if this is the case. Also, if this was such a horrendous insult to you and Diane then why didn't you say anything at the time? If you were so insulted and she was so insulted then say something when the act is occurring, not years later when memories are foggy at best.

Besides the fact, I'm not generally interested in conversing with women just for the hell of it like you may be. So if I did or didn't say a casual hi or it was not perceived correctly, so what and leave it at that? Did I cause you and Diane's world to crumble becuase of my unflattering perceived attitude towards her? You defend women's over emotional responses way too much, women over emotionalize everything, especially when they are younger and have fragile egos. I'm cold? So what, I turn any grace and charm I may have off and on at my whim not hers or yours. Dude I didn't want to talk to Diane, I have zero interest so why would you push her on me to do so when you know I wasn't interested in the first place? Not every guy you meet is interested in talking to women you hang around with. Besides, I generally only talk to women if I feel it's going to get me some putang or something. Women generally don't excite me with their amazing conversation skills. Most women that have any decent conversation skills and have anything to say are the ones that are older, with more life experience and already gone through menopause and don't have dreamed up fantasies that every guy is still trying to get into their pants. Thus, a guy can actually have a conversation with them cause generally there is no physical attraction that impedes the conversation process.

In the true reality of things there is only a small minority of younger women that have much to say in a conversation and most of them are difficult to deal with on a regular basis. So with that said, the combined ones left who would be tolerable are extremely rare and an intellectual freethinking Western male is most likely not going to run into them very often in their lifetime. I'm sure I'm not the only guy who feels like this, Tom Leykis always mentions this type of thinking regularly on his radio show, but he is even more crass. He thinks all women are just walking urinals and has zero interest in casual conversations unless it leads to sex or some other benefit for himself. I am not as extreme as this but I do scrutinize whether having a conversation with a woman is in my best interest or not. Especially when most are emotional or mental basket cases once you get to truly know them. So why bother in a general sense? Pick and choose carefully is the way I handle things, others are completely opposite. Who cares? Stop badgering how others do things and just stick to what you prefer in regards to dealing with women and leave it at that.
If you had just said "hi" to Dianne at the time you wouldn't have had to type out all these huge responses explaining yourself to Winston. Seems like a more practical solution would have been to acknowledge Dianne's presence like a normal decent human being would do and not treat her like air. I think @Winston was justified in being weirded out by that.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Re:

Post by kangarunner »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 14th, 2023, 11:39 pm
Mr S wrote:
Winston wrote:Thanks for giving them the chocolate Falcon. I'm sure they loved it. And thanks for the great pictures as well.

Btw, when you see Mr S, tell him that Dianne is a great girl and that it was extremely rude and uncalled for when he ignored her when he saw her and didn't even say hi, simply because he falsely assumed that Dianne was a bad person like all the other Filipinas he knew. That was totally rude and uncalled for, and uncivilized as well. Dianne said that he was the coldest foreigner she ever met. Not to even say hi to a girl when introduced is abhorrent manners, as well as a lack of basic manners. Even Rock and Ladislav agreed.
Here's the uncivilized monster chiming in, I'm not sure if I remember how to write because I'm such a neanderthal and so unsophisticated due to my primitive and backwards thinking process, ugh, ugh, duh, dooody, fart...

Anyways, your looking back at this scenario from your perspective which took place a few years ago. So how you perceive the incident and how I perceived the incident and how an independent bystander would perceive the incident would be entirely different. You're just being over dramatic when nothing of this happenstance you're describing hardly occurred, and only through your perspective if this is the case. Also, if this was such a horrendous insult to you and Diane then why didn't you say anything at the time? If you were so insulted and she was so insulted then say something when the act is occurring, not years later when memories are foggy at best.

Besides the fact, I'm not generally interested in conversing with women just for the hell of it like you may be. So if I did or didn't say a casual hi or it was not perceived correctly, so what and leave it at that? Did I cause you and Diane's world to crumble becuase of my unflattering perceived attitude towards her? You defend women's over emotional responses way too much, women over emotionalize everything, especially when they are younger and have fragile egos. I'm cold? So what, I turn any grace and charm I may have off and on at my whim not hers or yours. Dude I didn't want to talk to Diane, I have zero interest so why would you push her on me to do so when you know I wasn't interested in the first place? Not every guy you meet is interested in talking to women you hang around with. Besides, I generally only talk to women if I feel it's going to get me some putang or something. Women generally don't excite me with their amazing conversation skills. Most women that have any decent conversation skills and have anything to say are the ones that are older, with more life experience and already gone through menopause and don't have dreamed up fantasies that every guy is still trying to get into their pants. Thus, a guy can actually have a conversation with them cause generally there is no physical attraction that impedes the conversation process.

In the true reality of things there is only a small minority of younger women that have much to say in a conversation and most of them are difficult to deal with on a regular basis. So with that said, the combined ones left who would be tolerable are extremely rare and an intellectual freethinking Western male is most likely not going to run into them very often in their lifetime. I'm sure I'm not the only guy who feels like this, Tom Leykis always mentions this type of thinking regularly on his radio show, but he is even more crass. He thinks all women are just walking urinals and has zero interest in casual conversations unless it leads to sex or some other benefit for himself. I am not as extreme as this but I do scrutinize whether having a conversation with a woman is in my best interest or not. Especially when most are emotional or mental basket cases once you get to truly know them. So why bother in a general sense? Pick and choose carefully is the way I handle things, others are completely opposite. Who cares? Stop badgering how others do things and just stick to what you prefer in regards to dealing with women and leave it at that.
If you had just said "hi" to Dianne at the time you wouldn't have had to type out all these huge responses explaining yourself to Winston. Seems like a more practical solution would have been to acknowledge Dianne's presence like a normal decent human being would do and not treat her like air. I think @Winston was justified in being weirded out by that.
I take real pleasure in routinely ignoring women. I only do it to American women and fatties or tall giant women who are worthless when I encounter them abroad.

SOCIETY IGNORES US AS MEN.

All men should ignore women. Think of it this way. As we get older, society ignores us. Men and women will ignore us as we get older. You should not feel bad at all about ignoring women or men.

I would probably side with @Mr S here and I'm similar. MZ is probably right, that he should have just said a simple hello or hi. The reason for this is girls and women will tell on guys they don't like. This can lead to disastrous situations and repercussions with other men.

I was making a deposit at Chase bank in Las Vegas and filled out the form and a woman working there came up to me and said "Hi, how can we help you?". I completely ignored her and kept filling out the form. She then turned to other people there and looked at them as if to get some affirmation that I was being impolite or improper. One of the men working there noticed what happened and as I left the bank said something like, "Have a good day sir". I walked out of the bank feeling great that I did a good job as a man ignoring women.

Same thing in Las Vegas, the office I worked at, I would purposely ignore this older woman who was in her mid 40s. When she would come up to me and say something, I would literally be silent and focus on the computer screen. She couldn't take it and walked away saying "Crazy". That's what women will do. WOMEN CRAVE SOCIAL ATTENTION as much as men crave a big juicy steak. When you deny it to them, it's the same as denying them water in a desert. Men can exist without social attention. Women cannot.

Another time in Vegas, (which is an underrated place to live in America), I went to a shopping mall south of the Strip and was looking at some clothes. This young girl said something to me and when I ignored her, she said "Oh my god, you can't hear me?". I stayed silent and laughed inside. I f***ing loved it.

Another time in Thailand, I ignored my high school friend's Thai girlfriend when I went to meet them. I would sit down and greet my friend without acknowledging his girlfriend's existence at all. She hated this. And as a consequence I eventually found out she trashed me behind my back. Now I don't talk to my friend anymore. I'm pretty sure that worthless Thai slut ruined his mind and turned him into a woman protecting beta male.

If you ignore women enough, they've got plenty of catty, passive aggressive tools to get rid of you. The obvious one is to go up to a close male friend and tell on you. Then that guy will do something to you as punishment. You'll never know that the woman was behind it all.

I want to add this. Women are highly skilled at social manipulation. That's why many women become lawyers. Also, women in general are more adept at social situations than men are. Remember, that society as a whole views women to be innocent angels. Women understand this fact. Therefore, they know that it's to their advantage to manipulate men in social situations because men are presumed to be guilty by default in ANY conflict.

It's not just women. Men and women who have this kind of nasty, socially manipulative mindset SHOULD BE AVOIDED. They will only lead to trouble. Keeping to yourself and avoiding people in general is a good thing.

I just read some other post on here and thought about this. Women could probably do some kind of serial alimony where they marry a man, then divorce him, then take alimony. Then repeat that process over and over again. So one man pays $$$ in alimony. Then she gets alimony from 5 different men?

I've grown to despise human nature.
Last edited by kangarunner on September 15th, 2023, 12:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
galii
Experienced Poster

Re: Re:

Post by galii »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 14th, 2023, 11:39 pm
Mr S wrote:

From another perspective: So basically Winston thinks and acts like other people are NPCs. Mr. S thinks and acts like other people are NPCs. I don't think anything is weird here.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

kangarunner wrote:
September 15th, 2023, 12:26 am

I take real pleasure in routinely ignoring women. I only do it to American women and fatties or tall giant women who are worthless when I encounter them abroad.

SOCIETY IGNORES US AS MEN.

All men should ignore women. Think of it this way. As we get older, society ignores us. Men and women will ignore us as we get older. You should not feel bad at all about ignoring women or men.

I would probably side with @Mr S here and I'm similar. MZ is probably right, that he should have just said a simple hello or hi. The reason for this is girls and women will tell on guys they don't like. This can lead to disastrous situations and repercussions with other men.

I was making a deposit at Chase bank in Las Vegas and filled out the form and a woman working there came up to me and said "Hi, how can we help you?". I completely ignored her and kept filling out the form. She then turned to other people there and looked at them as if to get some affirmation that I was being impolite or improper. One of the men working there noticed what happened and as I left the bank said something like, "Have a good day sir". I walked out of the bank feeling great that I did a good job as a man ignoring women.

Same thing in Las Vegas, the office I worked at, I would purposely ignore this older woman who was in her mid 40s. When she would come up to me and say something, I would literally be silent and focus on the computer screen. She couldn't take it and walked away saying "Crazy". That's what women will do. WOMEN CRAVE SOCIAL ATTENTION as much as men crave a big juicy steak. When you deny it to them, it's the same as denying them water in a desert. Men can exist without social attention. Women cannot.

Another time in Vegas, (which is an underrated place to live in America), I went to a shopping mall south of the Strip and was looking at some clothes. This young girl said something to me and when I ignored her, she said "Oh my god, you can't hear me?". I stayed silent and laughed inside. I f***ing loved it.

Another time in Thailand, I ignored my high school friend's Thai girlfriend when I went to meet them. I would sit down and greet my friend without acknowledging his girlfriend's existence at all. She hated this. And as a consequence I eventually found out she trashed me behind my back. Now I don't talk to my friend anymore. I'm pretty sure that worthless Thai slut ruined his mind and turned him into a woman protecting beta male.

If you ignore women enough, they've got plenty of catty, passive aggressive tools to get rid of you. The obvious one is to go up to a close male friend and tell on you. Then that guy will do something to you as punishment. You'll never know that the woman was behind it all.

I want to add this. Women are highly skilled at social manipulation. That's why many women become lawyers. Also, women in general are more adept at social situations than men are. Remember, that society as a whole views women to be innocent angels. Women understand this fact. Therefore, they know that it's to their advantage to manipulate men in social situations because men are presumed to be guilty by default in ANY conflict.

It's not just women. Men and women who have this kind of nasty, socially manipulative mindset SHOULD BE AVOIDED. They will only lead to trouble. Keeping to yourself and avoiding people in general is a good thing.

I just read some other post on here and thought about this. Women could probably do some kind of serial alimony where they marry a man, then divorce him, then take alimony. Then repeat that process over and over again. So one man pays $$$ in alimony. Then she gets alimony from 5 different men?

I've grown to despise human nature.
People just have a tendency to act like compulsive contrarians. "Look how unique I am! Look how interesting and mysterious and dark and brooding I am! Don't you notice how much I despise humanity, aren't I the coolest?" :lol: You kinda sound like another side of the Winston-coin of "I'm the world's most free-thinking Asian ever! Everyone's an NPC!" lol

Anyway, that's okay. You have every right to ignore whoever you want to ignore, if it brings you joy. But more often than not, it just causes people headaches. I tend to go along with the little song and dance, the charade of socializing, most of the time. There are moments when I can't be arsed, I suppose we all have those. But I hate being ignored myself and I tend to never do things to people I would hate when done to me. Nine out of ten times, "putting someone in their place" or "making a statement" are silly, ego-driven motives that don't really help you gain anything. A nod, a simple hi, hello, how do you do and you move on, be on your way and forget about the offensive individual's existence.

There's wisdom in knowing when to choose one's battles, and to frequently avoid going to battle altogether because it really isn't worth it most of the time and you don't gain shit from it, just more anger, frustration, gossip, bad vibes and negative karma.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@kangarunner
@MarcosZeitola

I think i would've said hello to Diane as well. For the simple reason that not doing so would make things awkward for @Winston.

I was surprised to read that @Mr S ignored Diane, but I guess I don't have the full picture. I've spoken to Mr S on the phone and he seems like a really nice guy. He's interesting and has a lot of knowledge about occultic things. He's definitely someone I would like to see make a return to the forum.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
September 15th, 2023, 2:13 am
I was surprised to read that @Mr S ignored Diane, but I guess I don't have the full picture. I've spoken to Mr S on the phone and he seems like a really nice guy. He's interesting and has a lot of knowledge about occultic things. He's definitely someone I would like to see make a return to the forum.
I don't know if there was any prior meeting that may have caused some bad blood. At face value, ignoring someone you just met for the first time seems rather ridiculous. But maybe he met Dianne before in another setting or heard something less positive from some third party, it seems like perhaps something is "missing" in the story. I wasn't aware you talked to Mr. S before. Never interacted with the guy, to my knowledge, he was here "before my time" so he remains somewhat of an enigma, as do many of the other old-timers here. It used to be much more common for folks to meet up and get together for drinks in real life, back in the day, which is kinda cool. Sometimes I wish I was around for those glory days as well. But then again, when this forum was founded back in 2007, I was just a teenager. :lol:
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

It's basic courtesy everywhere to acknowledge the presence of a person, whether male or female, everywhere around the world.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Falcon wrote:
September 15th, 2023, 10:18 am
It's basic courtesy everywhere to acknowledge the presence of a person, whether male or female, everywhere around the world.
But this is Happier abroad here it is normal to wish that jews should be genocided. So what is normal does not work here that much I guess.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

galii wrote:
September 15th, 2023, 10:22 am
Falcon wrote:
But this is Happier abroad here it is normal to wish that jews should be genocided. So what is normal does not work here that much I guess.
Correction. The Jews should be "exiled" to Madagascar just like Hitler has originally planned.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
September 15th, 2023, 10:34 am
galii wrote:
September 15th, 2023, 10:22 am
Falcon wrote:
Correction. The Jews should be "exiled" to Madagascar just like Hitler has originally planned.
Well it did not work out. So realistically as a good Happier abroader genocide is the final solution.
Epsilon99
Freshman Poster

Post by Epsilon99 »

Females ignore men and treat them like shit all the time yet it happens once here and now it's a problem all of a sudden?