Mguy and Falcon hit the Manila malls (pics galore!)

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Falcon wrote:
publicduende wrote:Is this phone number thing and Anglo/PUA obsession? An old fashioned Italian would never ask for a phone number, he would ask for a date straight away, not to lose momentum. And if she isn't sure, only then he would ask for phone number and/or social network coordinates and start hamm...ahem, gently flirting with her until she capitulates :)
Thanks for the tip! Anglosphere guys often think that asking for a date away is going too fast and maybe even creepy. Mediterranean guys are generally much more straightforward, thanks to the legacy of the Romans. :D
I don't know if it's because of our Mediterranean ways of doing things. It just sounds common sense to me, and I guess it's amply backed by personal experience. A girl takes a few minutes to decide if she likes you or not. From that point onwards it's just foreplay leading to that moment (a single kiss on the cheek or full sex, depending on how horny she feels). In my halcyon days I would meet girls who showed interest in me the first time I met them, and then acted distant and impolitely every time I met them again, as if they had lost the interest and respect I commanded all at once. That was probably because I wasn't bold enough to make a move there and then, and they didn't like it.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Winston wrote:Check out this guy approaching a girl at a mall in Manila. She's pretty cute. He got her number after 5 minutes.

HEy that's my work!! Was this coincidence? lolz
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Seduction Sebi
Freshman Poster

Post by Seduction Sebi »

those pictures want me to go back there....
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Mguy and Falcon hit the Manila malls (pics galore!)

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Whats mguy up to lately did he fall in love?
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

You can collect numbers quickly in the US too. Doesn't meant they will lead anywhere.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MrBlueLight wrote:You can collect numbers quickly in the US too. Doesn't meant they will lead anywhere.
you still trying day game? Have you found a niche besides mall girls?
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

I ran day game for a week on sales girls, then just gave it up. I don't think I am doing it right.
Going back to online dating where I can easily set up 2 dates a day.

What happened to mguy and Falcon? They seem like cool cats worth hanging out with. Maybe they could show me how to day game properly in Manila.