Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Mguy and Falcon hit the Manila malls (pics galore!)

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby publicduende » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:09 pm

Falcon wrote:
publicduende wrote:Is this phone number thing and Anglo/PUA obsession? An old fashioned Italian would never ask for a phone number, he would ask for a date straight away, not to lose momentum. And if she isn't sure, only then he would ask for phone number and/or social network coordinates and start hamm...ahem, gently flirting with her until she capitulates :)

Thanks for the tip! Anglosphere guys often think that asking for a date away is going too fast and maybe even creepy. Mediterranean guys are generally much more straightforward, thanks to the legacy of the Romans. :D

I don't know if it's because of our Mediterranean ways of doing things. It just sounds common sense to me, and I guess it's amply backed by personal experience. A girl takes a few minutes to decide if she likes you or not. From that point onwards it's just foreplay leading to that moment (a single kiss on the cheek or full sex, depending on how horny she feels). In my halcyon days I would meet girls who showed interest in me the first time I met them, and then acted distant and impolitely every time I met them again, as if they had lost the interest and respect I commanded all at once. That was probably because I wasn't bold enough to make a move there and then, and they didn't like it.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Find Your Foreign Sweetheart Now! Try our international Dating Sites and Overseas Romance Tours!

Postby mguy » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:06 am

Winston wrote:Check out this guy approaching a girl at a mall in Manila. She's pretty cute. He got her number after 5 minutes.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBQayNVsFWE[/youtube]

HEy that's my work!! Was this coincidence? lolz
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster

Postby Seduction Sebi » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:00 pm

those pictures want me to go back there....
Seduction Sebi
Freshman Poster

Re: Mguy and Falcon hit the Manila malls (pics galore!)

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:41 am

Whats mguy up to lately did he fall in love?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:51 am

You can collect numbers quickly in the US too. Doesn't meant they will lead anywhere.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:54 am

MrBlueLight wrote:You can collect numbers quickly in the US too. Doesn't meant they will lead anywhere.

you still trying day game? Have you found a niche besides mall girls?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:55 pm

I ran day game for a week on sales girls, then just gave it up. I don't think I am doing it right.
Going back to online dating where I can easily set up 2 dates a day.

What happened to mguy and Falcon? They seem like cool cats worth hanging out with. Maybe they could show me how to day game properly in Manila.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories