Dublin, Ireland

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Dublin, Ireland

Post by Enticer »

Traveled to Dublin and west coast of Ireland for sightseeing and to see Roger Waters perform The Wall Live.

The show was incredible...15 rows from the stage. The greatest show I have ever seen or will see....

The people of Europe are very nice, very friendly....Irish and European women were all very friendly and sweet...

The women of Spain and eastern Europe were by far the most beautiful...

It was a great trip...

That is all... 8)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dublin, Ireland

Post by zboy1 »

Enticer wrote:Traveled to Dublin and west coast of Ireland for sightseeing and to see Roger Waters perform The Wall Live.

The show was incredible...15 rows from the stage. The greatest show I have ever seen or will see....

The people of Europe are very nice, very friendly....Irish and European women were all very friendly and sweet...

It was a great trip...

That is all... 8)
Can you write a more in-depth trip report please? Thanks...I'm sure other people would be greatly interested in your trip report and would like to know more...

And as for my personal experiences with females in Western Europe, I found Irish girls to be pretty but somewhat hostile to Asian men. Same with most other European women except for French and German girls.

I found English girls to be the absolute worst followed closely by Dutch and Scandinavian women. English girls, in some cases, are worse than American girls (if you can believe it!). Biggest bunch of skanks, drunkards, and trash this side of Europe. I found Dutch girls to be very attractive but very snobby, and Scandinavian chicks to be very boring, very feminist, and very politically correct--or at least the ones I met during my time in Europe.

As for Ireland itself, I really enjoyed going to the pubs and having a good time there--especially in Dublin. It's a very interesting city, to say the least, and my favorite part of the trip was touring the The Old Jameson Distillery (and getting free samples at the end of the tour).

In case you're wondering, I served in the Air Force for 4+years and was stationed in Europe for a couple of years. That's why I have some experience in traveling to Europe and commenting on some Europe-related threads. It was a very interesting experience to say the least...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Enticer wrote:Traveled to Dublin and west coast of Ireland for sightseeing and to see Roger Waters perform The Wall Live.

It was a great trip...

That is all... 8)
Welcome to HA and thanks for a great OP.

Echoing ZBoy.. please tell us more!
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

will post more of a story and some pics if i can figure out how to load them up..
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rebecca1234
Freshman Poster

Post by Rebecca1234 »

Enticer! You are in superb and a must see place. It looks really nice that you have great interest in such kind of things. I have never been to Dubin but heard a lot about it from my cousin, and yes if you are in Dublin than don't forget to visit Kilmainham Jail, The Little Museum of Dublin, Abbey Theatre and Bored Gais Energy Theatre.
What about the new york to canada niagara falls?
Nami321
Freshman Poster

Post by Nami321 »

That is a superb information about Dubin. I never visited there in my all tout and totally unfamiliar about it. These attractions are sound interesting and informative for me. I will visit in Kilmainham Jail place in the next month. I am totally unknown about it. Can you share sufficient information about it in details with images?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

FFS can Winston not ban these spambots.