Sweet home Alabama : Everything that is wrong with the U.S.

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Sweet home Alabama : Everything that is wrong with the U.S.

Post by Repatriate »

I am in the south right now and it's been a long time since i've been back in this region and it's still everything that is wrong with the U.S. It has absurd levels of white trash, rednecks, angry blacks, racial tension, bible thumping conservatism, classism run amok, violence & crime, corruption, and overall degeneracy. The extreme right likes to pump up the south and red states as a model for how they want the U.S. to look but in reality there's few significant difference between an extreme red state like 'bama and blue states except add in more poverty, police presence, religious fundamentalism, and crime for Alabama.

I would not be here if it were not for some very close family friends that I have down here which makes the environment tolerable...but barely. Otherwise there's no reason at all to visit this shithole region of the U.S.

If you're a non black or non white person or if you don't care about football.. stay far away. When you aren't interested in football or you aren't balls deep in other American team sports then you are automatically branded a weirdo. Doubly so if you aren't openly Christian and/or white.

It's amazing how this is 2013 and people can still look at me as if I were an alien when I walk into a convenience store in the deep south or better yet receive sub par service regularly.

The women here are also still hardcore feminists and while there are attractive women they are probably even more stuck up than the ones on the west coast. It's really quite amazing to see.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

wow good to know this
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

The South is beautiful and as a black male, I rarely encounter problems here. It is just the stuck up wanna be plantation owning college kids I am sick of. You have to realize that most people are idiots blinded by groupthink and conformity. The football shit is everywhere in America too. I hate that so much.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

My 2-cents:

@Repatriate,

You are slightly just slightly off the mark here. Do you think that Blacks and Whites should visit Alabama and it'd be a gold mine in "der hills"? :shock:

I will stick up for the Black Americans on this forum: since the Alabama women are on some feminist bullcrock, do you think they would take kindly to Black men whom are trying to absolve themselves away from that??

The only thing I can see a Black guy go to Alabama for is go get some a.ss, especially the Alabama women whom are into "tall, dark, and handsome" Black men.

Since I would be portrayed as a "redbone" steak in Alabama, I would have to go for "self-hating", dark-skinned Precious-looking women so they can "blanquear" their race #Oops #LatinAmericanThread lol

Problem is that I don't like condoms, and STDs are out-of-control in the South, especially GA, NC, SC, and FL. So again, Repatriate, it wouldn't be good for a guy like me.

HPV/genital warts ≠ me,sir! :oops: :!: