AiB & Falcon....

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Rock wrote:The reason I say you are lucky is that you don't even seem to notice much the physical differences between hot, attractive, average, and below average looking women by broader perceptions of guys in Asia or on this forum. To you, it seems they are pretty much equal - hot, cute, attractive, homely, ugly, young, old, tall, short, etc. So they are all just 'women' and you are free to choose the most friendly and open. Of course those are going to tend to be the ones who get ignored the most by guys or at least attractive catch type of guys.

Consider one girl I know of who you seem to really be into (Issan). Reflect on her age, height, skin condition, color, profession, teeth, body shape, number of children, etc. Most guys I know would not be willing to ever date such a girl. Yet it seems, assuming all else equal, you would be just as happy dating her as one of your cousin's gals or perhaps the gal from bookstore who you admit might like you with some work. You are almost physically indifferent, lucky you.
Yes, that's true. I feel just as comfortable with and attracted to that Isaan lady, as with my cute, young Mexican ex that Repatriate was really impressed with (when I PM'ed him a picture of her). Why? Because they're equally as kind and caring with me. On the surface, you'd see a night-and-day difference, but at the very deep level, I find that they have far more in common with each other than with shallow Americans. Quoting OTB from viewtopic.php?t=20799 :
She's a mind. A soul with thoughts, feelings, and desires. That body is just a covering.

Plus Winston has noticed that I tend to avoid movies and TV shows, and thus avoid being conditioned by Hollywood.

My time in the US has taught me that women of all sorts of looks can have that similar cold, hostile attitude.
Once I went abroad, I saw that women of all sorts of looks can have that similar warm, authentic attitude.

Of course some of you guys will be revolted by this, but I guess I just look at the world differently than most other guys.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Rock wrote:Likewise, Falcon, who does not vibe with the majority type young educated Taipei chick might have to compromise his self identity ala PUA style to get anywhere whereas a cat like Sinbadsailor would probably find the waters much smoother given his open attitude and adaptability.
If you put them side-by-side with Asian-American/Singaporean women, I don't think they're quite as intimidating.

Look at what all the "Taiwanese meimei" @ 1:39 in the video say, versus all the other English-speaking Singaporean girls who are pretty much just like Asian-American women (after all, Singapore is part of the Anglosphere). I really have to admit that they look like the most down-to-earth ladies in the video (relatively speaking of course).

The Singaporean women said, "Don't just ask for my number."
The Taiwanese women said, "You can ask us where we live, what's our Facebook."