-----

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Oooo so Filipinas are SMART and can be so sexy! What about Vietnamese and Thai girls? Less intelligent on average?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 23rd, 2016, 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Good to hear you had a nice time. The Philippines is quite an amazing place. I can't wait to be back there in April. I would slightly disagree with the 1/20 hot aspect, though I know it is just an opinion. Maybe because I'm stuck in small town USA (where fat, rude country slobs frolic) for most of the year but I personally have a strong liking for Asian women and find the philippines to have a very high ratio of attractive women. Sure few tens out of the group but definitely a high ratio of date-able and bang able women, much higher than the US. Plus their personalities are just heavenly.

Definitely try to keep in touch with anyone you have met there. I still keep in touch with many friends I met back 4 years ago (some I had dated) and when I come they get me good deals, show me around, hang at bars, take me to places few foreigners have ever been and I just feel more secure. Makes the experience a whole lot more rewarding.

Hope you weren't effected by the Typhoon at all!
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

One thing, Ghost, China is a HUGE place and the different areas can be night and day in terms of culture, friendliness and other factors. To say China is ANYTHING, let alone a minute difference than the US socially, is very misleading. I would argue that some places might be WORSE than the US, and some are actually better than Philippines.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 23rd, 2016, 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

You wrote a book? Would you do things differently now that you have more travel experience? Will you possibly write another? That fould be your ticket to a life of freedom abroad.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan

Return to “Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories”