Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

-----

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Bao3niang » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:09 am

Oooo so Filipinas are SMART and can be so sexy! What about Vietnamese and Thai girls? Less intelligent on average?
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:31 am

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby hammanta » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:17 am

Good to hear you had a nice time. The Philippines is quite an amazing place. I can't wait to be back there in April. I would slightly disagree with the 1/20 hot aspect, though I know it is just an opinion. Maybe because I'm stuck in small town USA (where fat, rude country slobs frolic) for most of the year but I personally have a strong liking for Asian women and find the philippines to have a very high ratio of attractive women. Sure few tens out of the group but definitely a high ratio of date-able and bang able women, much higher than the US. Plus their personalities are just heavenly.

Definitely try to keep in touch with anyone you have met there. I still keep in touch with many friends I met back 4 years ago (some I had dated) and when I come they get me good deals, show me around, hang at bars, take me to places few foreigners have ever been and I just feel more secure. Makes the experience a whole lot more rewarding.

Hope you weren't effected by the Typhoon at all!
hammanta
Junior Poster

Postby The_Adventurer » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:55 am

One thing, Ghost, China is a HUGE place and the different areas can be night and day in terms of culture, friendliness and other factors. To say China is ANYTHING, let alone a minute difference than the US socially, is very misleading. I would argue that some places might be WORSE than the US, and some are actually better than Philippines.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Postby Ghost » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:16 am

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby The_Adventurer » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:21 am

You wrote a book? Would you do things differently now that you have more travel experience? Will you possibly write another? That fould be your ticket to a life of freedom abroad.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Previous

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories