Back in Rio de Janeiro

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Back in Rio de Janeiro

Post by djeanp7898 »

I'm on the far right. My first trip to Brazil was chronicled here

I made it back to Rio for New Year's celebration and I'm wondering why the f**k I'm still living in America.

I have a girlfriend here, but some of these women have absolutely no shame. 2 times in one week I had a woman try to slip me her phone number while my girl was standing right there!

Last night my girl took me to this place...

It's a flea market/festival building shaped like a stadium. Great food, a few tiny dance clubs, a stage for performances in the center, and at night a cornucopia of gawking and flirtatious women. We in America have a serious problem.

Here are some booty shots I took at the beach at Copacabana...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 2686_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 2300_n.jpg

I'm seriously considering moving here within the next few years. No, scratch that - I'm no longer considering it, I've made the decision!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Back in Rio de Janeiro

Post by jamesbond »

djeanp7898 wrote:I'm seriously considering moving here within the next few years. No, scratch that - I'm no longer considering it, I've made the decision!
That sounds great djeanp7898, I have heard great things about Brazil and South America in general. One guy told me he went to Rio for two weeks after his divorce (he was married to an American woman for 20 years) and couldn't believe how friendly and flirtatious the women were.

He told me the women were not only beautiful, they were also nice and friendly as well. In the US, women won't even make eye contact with him he said. He told me recently, he is thinking about moving to Rio as soon as he can sell his house in the US and find a job in Rio.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Congrats mate

I like those dark skin bubble butt girls

Tell us more about dating scene in Rio. Do you speak Portugesse, how old are you, etc
djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Post by djeanp7898 »

Tell us more about dating scene in Rio. Do you speak Portugesse, how old are you, etc
Actually I covered that in my previous thread, but I'm 35 years old. Chicago native.

I do speak a bit of Portuguese. Been practicing for 6 months. Still not that good at conversations yet, but when a girl is eyeing you down on the beach or at nightspot, you only need to know a few basic phrases...LOL

Like I said, some of these girls will still try to hookup with you, even if they know you have a girl. Cheating is somewhat accepted. I don't particularly like the club scene here (e.g., in Lapa), but the beaches and festivals are great for meeting women.

Portuguese is a must, though. There's no getting around that.

My Brazilian girlfriend (pictured with me) is the best woman I've ever had, without question. She cooks for me everyday, loves sex, honest, funny, sexy as hell, no drama, good attitude, embraces a healthy lifestyle. She takes good care of me, and I of her. I mean, what f***ing more can you ask for??

This is my second trip to Brazil and I must say that I was a bit disappointed when I first came here because people made it seem like the women would be ready to suck your cock the moment you stepped off the plane, but it's simply not true. All the crazy stories you've heard over the years are most likely encounters with hookers, because my experience hasn't been like what I've heard. Yes, there are many beautiful women here but there are also many average and ugly women as well (like anywhere).

HOWEVER (and I'm generalizing here), what sets Brazilian women apart from American women are...

1) Brazilian women see sex as just part of their lifestyle, whereas American women see sex as something a woman GIVES and a man TAKES. Many of them have high libidos, and they just want to get their nut off like anyone. They don't have the HANGUPS about sex that American girls have.

2) If a Brazilian woman likes you, you're gonna know it within the first few minutes. They don't hold back. Even if you have a woman already, some of them will STILL try to flirt with you and slip you their number.

3) Their feminie hygiene is exquisite. Girls are taught early in school how to take care of their lady business. How many stinky American girls have we all dealt with?

4) They know how to treat a man. They'll cook, clean, wash, and support you. They're not pushovers (if you're an asshole, they'll walk away), but they know and carry out their roles as women.

5) Limited or no drama.

6) Since the culture is affectionate, kissing is no big deal. If a woman likes you, you'll have your tongue down her throat in minutes.

7) If you meet a woman from a humble background and you connect, she'll CHERISH that shit. She will go ALL OUT for you. This behavior will floor you if you're accustomed to entitled American bitches.

Their sexiness in what they wear and how they carry themselves. It was hard to hide my boner on the beaches.

Dude to the spread of feminism and other factors, attitudes are changing, but it's still a great place to meet some nice women.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

So much win in your photos!

What's the situation with visas out there? Can you live there long time? I have a friend who's travelling around Central America, and she doesn't seem to have the kind of visa hell I got in Asia.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Post by djeanp7898 »

xiongmao wrote:So much win in your photos!

What's the situation with visas out there? Can you live there long time? I have a friend who's travelling around Central America, and she doesn't seem to have the kind of visa hell I got in Asia.
A Brazilian tourist visa was easy for me to get. It lasts 180 days out of a year and expires after 10 years.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Sounds like a lot of fun. You should sell all your assets and start a business in Brazil, get your girlfriend to help you.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

djeanp7898 wrote:Like I said, some of these girls will still try to hookup with you, even if they know you have a girl. Cheating is somewhat accepted.
I don't like the sound of that at all.

Is this just in Rio or Brasil in general? Brasil is at the top of my list but it is vitally important for my future happiness and well-being to live in a society that condemns infidelity and promotes strong, committed family values. I've had all I can take of the disgusting slut and hookup culture here in the USA and it's one of the main things I'm escaping from.

Whatever country I end up relocating to, I better be damn sure that the VAST majority of women are faithful wife-material, which unfortunately requires a societal structure that supports it.

Stephen? DJ? What are your thoughts on this as it pertains to Brasil?
jasonstone
Freshman Poster

Post by jasonstone »

djeanp7898 wrote:Image

I'm on the far right. My first trip to Brazil was chronicled here

I made it back to Rio for New Year's celebration and I'm wondering why the f**k I'm still living in America.

I have a girlfriend here, but some of these women have absolutely no shame. 2 times in one week I had a woman try to slip me her phone number while my girl was standing right there!

Last night my girl took me to this place...

It's a flea market/festival building shaped like a stadium. Great food, a few tiny dance clubs, a stage for performances in the center, and at night a cornucopia of gawking and flirtatious women. We in America have a serious problem.

Here are some b***y shots I took at the beach at Copacabana...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 2686_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 2300_n.jpg

I'm seriously considering moving here within the next few years. No, scratch that - I'm no longer considering it, I've made the decision!

That's a real good look djeanp7898. Questions for you. Do the Brazilian dudes try to cockblock? Do they hit on your girl the way the other women hit on you? Also do they have any color hangups? Also did you run into a lot of other American brothas out there?
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

I would think if you are moving there you plan to play the field. If you are going to get tied down with a girlfriend you might as well have her get a visa to visit you (and keep that job in America that allows for your vacation lifestyle in South America)
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

manly5000 wrote:
djeanp7898 wrote:Like I said, some of these girls will still try to hookup with you, even if they know you have a girl. Cheating is somewhat accepted.
I don't like the sound of that at all.

Is this just in Rio or Brasil in general? Brasil is at the top of my list but it is vitally important for my future happiness and well-being to live in a society that condemns infidelity and promotes strong, committed family values. I've had all I can take of the disgusting slut and hookup culture here in the USA and it's one of the main things I'm escaping from.

Whatever country I end up relocating to, I better be damn sure that the VAST majority of women are faithful wife-material, which unfortunately requires a societal structure that supports it.

Stephen? DJ? What are your thoughts on this as it pertains to Brasil?

Rio DJ is gay capital of the world,
promiscuity is widespread and so you are forced to act alpha or else you will end up nowhere.
Brazilian guys are aggressive macho type and women are horny as hell.

You can't compare it to Thailand or Philipines where you will be considered alpha as long as you are white and are pretty much guaranteed to get laid, Brazil is different kind of animal.
You better be younger good looking bloke, fit , assertive, aggressive....old and fat wont cut it unless you have thick wallet but that will only attract gold diggers and hoes
djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Post by djeanp7898 »

jasonstone wrote:
That's a real good look djeanp7898. Questions for you. Do the Brazilian dudes try to cockblock? Do they hit on your girl the way the other women hit on you? Also do they have any color hangups? Also did you run into a lot of other American brothas out there?
To be honest, sometimes the ones who FACILITATE the sly hookups are the dudes themselves! They'll get their female friend's phone number on a piece of paper, and then walk over to you and hand you the number! As far as my girl, I know for a FACT that there are several dudes currently campaigning for her p***y and they know I'm with her. But that's how the game goes when you have an attractive woman.

I haven't experienced any color hangups but I do notice that I'm often ignored by white women, which is what skateboardstephen already informed before I came to Brazil, so it's not surprising. Their behavior is similar to American white women. But I do catch black and mixed girls looking at me, especially on the beaches (when I wear my sunglasses I can see the women following me with their eyes).

In 2 trips, I have not encountered a single black American man here. Which is good, in some ways. Some black dudes need to keep all that thirsty ass behavior back in the States and not come with the same approach they use with American women.
jasonstone
Freshman Poster

Post by jasonstone »

djeanp7898 wrote:
jasonstone wrote:
To be honest, sometimes the ones who FACILITATE the sly hookups are the dudes themselves! They'll get their female friend's phone number on a piece of paper, and then walk over to you and hand you the number! As far as my girl, I know for a FACT that there are several dudes currently campaigning for her p***y and they know I'm with her. But that's how the game goes when you have an attractive woman.

I haven't experienced any color hangups but I do notice that I'm often ignored by white women, which is what skateboardstephen already informed before I came to Brazil, so it's not surprising. Their behavior is similar to American white women. But I do catch black and mixed girls looking at me, especially on the beaches (when I wear my sunglasses I can see the women following me with their eyes).

In 2 trips, I have not encountered a single black American man here. Which is good, in some ways. Some black dudes need to keep all that thirsty a** behavior back in the States and not come with the same approach they use with American women.
Thanks Bruh. Also from your pics you like like a big dude. I'm guessing crime hasn't been an issue for you. Still do they automatically know your American or do you blend in somewhat. Last question , how/where did you meet the women there. Did you have to step to them or did they step to you?
djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Post by djeanp7898 »

jasonstone wrote: Thanks Bruh. Also from your pics you like like a big dude. I'm guessing crime hasn't been an issue for you. Still do they automatically know your American or do you blend in somewhat. Last question , how/where did you meet the women there. Did you have to step to them or did they step to you?
In 2 trips, I have not had a single crime incident or any threat of it. Not one little tiny thing. Which is good because you hear all these horror stories before you get here. I've been treated with nothing but respect, which I appreciate. I'm cool with anybody that's cool with me. If a bum asks me for money, I'll give it to him if I have it. I'd rather have him ASK me for it than to ROB me for it. :)

Most people know right away that I'm American because of my height, a few think I'm Brazilian.

As far as the women, I only deal with the ones who give me CLEAR signals (because my Portuguese is limited). Like I said before, when a Brazilian girl likes you, you're gonna know it. If I walk on the beach and I catch a girl gazing, I'll walk over and introduce myself. When they give you signals (ESPECIALLY at night venues), they wanna f**k. Period. All you have to do is chill with them for a little while and then invite them to your apartment or hotel to f**k. But like I said, sometimes DUDES facilitate the hookups.

Today at the beach AGAIN a girl tried to hookup with me IN THE PRESENCE OF MY GIRLFRIEND. I had to play it off so my girlfriend wouldn't notice, because she got upset with me last week over what she thought was a girl flirting with me.
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Post by Arabian_prince »

Women try to slip you their numbers ?

Oh man, I wanna go there too.