Hong Kong Trip Report (with pictures)

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

TravelinMan doesn't even get a tan! He must have anti-oxidant, pineal, sebaceous glands or something LMAO
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Very good stuff TavelinMan.
But please be very careful not to spoil them.

Glad to know you'll be able to escape Phoenix.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Apology to the original poster and not to hijack this thread but it's happening.

Mr Bluelight,

I do my part regarding cockblocking whenever I have a chance but since I'm married now I don't go out as used to. In my single days I would cock block . I did it in Asia and I did it in the states. You can call me a whiny all you want ..but what's disappointing is I seen white guys cock block asian guys hitting on white girls..but these are the same asian guys that would wing with white guys to get Asian girls. I have more problem with those Asian guys and did get in fights and arguments with them.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

Why is it that white men seem to be attracted to Cantonese women the most? I see white male-Cantonese female couples a lot of the time while in the US and it seems that in Asia it's no exception either. But then again I hear southern Chinese women are very much attracted to foreigners. Northern and eastern (to a lesser extent) Chinese women tend to be a lot more conservative when it comes to dating and marriage compared to southern Chinese women.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

i was watching the preview video of asiansexdiary and the guy was banging hot chinese women and filipina workers in hong kong. is it really that easy to score hot women in hong kong?
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

chanta76 wrote:Mr bluelight,

I think that will change the landscape in Asia. If Asian guys started to attack foreign guys hitting on local women. It's kind of like a double standard where here in the states I had Asian male friends date or approach non-Asian girls and get cock block or get into fights.. I had one Korean friend who had a black girl friend and pretty much everybody gave them shit for it and ..they broke up.

But in Asia the way you made China sound you have local Asian guys buying drinks for foreign guys and telling them go f**k the local girls. Where as in the western world if your an Asian guys and you want to date a white girl ..white guys will just cock block you.
I am seeing white professional women marrying Asian men in the USA. This because they want an educated man and also the women want to play the dominant role.
Nami321
Freshman Poster

Re: Hong Kong Trip Report (with pictures)

Post by Nami321 »

I visited Hong Kong last year few my friends. We had spent a great time there. We explore a wide variety of attractions there. Here I am going to share a few names of places there that I visited during tour
@- Hong Kong Disneyland
@- Ocean Park Hong Kong
@- Lamma Island
@- Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I don't think I've replied on this thread.

I've been to Hong Kong on a business trip for a few days. A friend who lived there took me to a Hong Kong diner and out on the ferry at night to see the lighted signs. It's pretty cool. Coming into Hong Kong at night on a flight gives a pretty amazing view. The city looks cool in the daytime, too, with the sky scrapers, the mountains, and the ocean. It's a developed country.

My friend worked in finance and when he told his friends at work that he was taking a friend from out of town to a diner, they said why don't you take him some place nice. But he said this was the only place to get a unique cuisine truly unique to Hong Kong, a fushion cuisine between Chinese and western. We ordered a kind of baked tomato chicken over rice. It was really, really good. We also got some Chinese Fuking fried rice and of course talked about the jokes that could be made about the name of that dish.

I've been to Singapore a lot on visa runs from Indonesia whenever I changed jobs or changed my visa status. I've also been there in transit on business. I'd guess I've been there between 8 and 10 times. It's pretty cool at first, but it can get a bit boring after a while. It's like a big shopping mall, but since I lived in Indonesia, the cheap Singapore prices on clothing were a bit more expensive. Maybe it's better for higher end brands. They have European sausages and cheeses and little things that are hard to find in Indonesia. There was also no Burger King in Indonesia when I was there. Singapore Burger King is really good because they bake there own bread locally and it tastes really fresh. I went there with my wife once. She ate noodles at the food hawker stalls. I ate all kinds of noodles in Jakarta and the idea of eating a slightly different Singaporean noodle didn't appeal to me. The pictures didn't look interesting. I went to Burger King and was happy with it.

I've also eaten at a Long John Silver's in Singapore. If you live in Indonesia, that's the kind of restaurant that you just aren't going to find. I did find a little place that catered to expats that sold fried snapper that was good, but it didn't have the malt vinegar and the fast food experience. :) I don't know if they still have that chain there, but I was happy to find it. I've also had Indian and Pakistani food in Singapore. I could find that in Indonesia, but there is a lot of it in Singapore.

One thing I didn't like about Singapore compared to Jakarta was having to wait in line for a taxi. Traffic was neat and orderly. But in the midst of the chaos in Jakarta, if you are in a crowded area, there are lots of taxis without any passengers and it's easy just to waive one down and hop in.

There were some Singaporean Chinese who looked attractive. I saw one in a store. But then she started 'barking' in one of those not so refined sounding Singaporean accents and seemed less attractive after that. Some of the Singaporeans have this accent that sounds a bit more English. But some have this harsh sounding accent. Singaporean women tend to be career minded. The government tries to encourage people to marry and have babies. Some Singaporeans find Vietnamese brides to get a traditional woman to marry them. If I were Singaporean and single, I might try to find a wife in a neighboring country. If they want Chinese brides, the Chinese communities in Indonesian and even Malaysia may be a bit more traditional. Women from Indonesia are expected to know how to cook, too.
Nami321
Freshman Poster

Post by Nami321 »

MrMan! These trip Report are good and interesting. Everyone can see that how much you enjoy there. It is really wonderful and unforgettable trip for you . Am I right friend. I appreciate you for this effort. Good Job and Keep it up.
Travelin Man
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by Travelin Man »

sea_dragon wrote:Why is it that white men seem to be attracted to Cantonese women the most? I see white male-Cantonese female couples a lot of the time while in the US and it seems that in Asia it's no exception either. But then again I hear southern Chinese women are very much attracted to foreigners. Northern and eastern (to a lesser extent) Chinese women tend to be a lot more conservative when it comes to dating and marriage compared to southern Chinese women.
There are many benefits to dating a Cantonese woman. They are not as bitchy as American women. They are usually in better shape and are more feminine. Take into example this young model I was dating in Hong Kong. You would probably think she was with me only for money right? The truth is, I was broke and she was probably making more money than me modeling on stage!

She would message me when she was around my MTR station to meet up. Often times she would just come by my flat and bang during the day in between something she had to do that day. And then would always tell me how she missed my "hug".

I really enjoyed my time dating her. As a model she would always keep in shape for the next Fashion show and would always invite me to one. Even though I never went, I still had a great relationship with her.

Last edited by Travelin Man on July 4th, 2015, 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Begin with the end in mind
hammanta
Junior Poster

Re: Re:

Post by hammanta »

Travelin Man wrote:
sea_dragon wrote:Why is it that white men seem to be attracted to Cantonese women the most? I see white male-Cantonese female couples a lot of the time while in the US and it seems that in Asia it's no exception either. But then again I hear southern Chinese women are very much attracted to foreigners. Northern and eastern (to a lesser extent) Chinese women tend to be a lot more conservative when it comes to dating and marriage compared to southern Chinese women.
There are many benefits to dating a Cantonese woman. They are not as bitchy as American women. They are usually in better shape and are more feminine. Take into example this young model I was dating in Hong Kong. You would probably think she was with me only for money right? The truth is, I was broke and she was probably making more money than me modeling on stage!

She would message me when she was around my MTR station to meet up. Often times she would just come by my flat and bang during the day in between something she had to do that day. And then would always tell me how she missed my "hug".

I really enjoyed my time dating her. As a model she would always keep in shape for the next Fashion show and would always invite me to one. Even though I never went, I still had a great relationship with her.

Very attractive girl! How'd you meet her if you don't mind me asking?
Travelin Man
Freshman Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Travelin Man »

hammanta wrote:
Very attractive girl! How'd you meet her if you don't mind me asking?
I met her online, but there is a funny story about that. She actually had her profile hidden and was the one to message me first. It was her way of preventing massive amounts of emails flooding her inbox. We went out to eat at a place close to my apartment and it started to rain outside. On the way back from the restaurant we both got wet and she asked if she could come in and dry off. Before I knew it she had taken her clothes off and was in my shower. When she came out she was all naked and on my bed and wanted it. When I first met her I didn't think it was going to be that easy.

This experience was reminiscent of an Indonesian girl I met. I need it to exit Hk and go to Macao for a visa run, but I didn't want to do it alone. None of the girls that I was currently seeing wanted to go with me, but it just so happened that I met a new girl a week before my planned trip. I went out with her and made sure I wined and dined her and explained my situation to her. She was more than willing to come to Macao with me and stay the entire weekend. It was one of the most exciting trips I had. Good times. Pictures below:

Last edited by Travelin Man on July 4th, 2015, 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Is this girl Chinese? She looks almost Filipina.

There is no surprise to me that you are getting good looking girls in Hong Kong. You're a good looking guy, so you should be. The sad thing is that even good looking guys can't get girls in the USA! Something has really failed there!
Travelin Man
Freshman Poster

Post by Travelin Man »

The previous girl is actually Indonesian. The girl below is a Filipina. This girl would come to my apartment and cook for me on her holidays and wanted me to go back to Philippines to meet her family. Just a real nice and sweet girl.

I never said I couldn't get girls in the USA. It's just the quality of girls that I'm not happy with. In USA I probably pull in the 5 -7 range while in Asia I can easily get much better. Last time I was there I was pulling girls in the 8 - 10 range and a lot more of them.