Steve N's Photos from Philippines and Colombia!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

manly5000 wrote:Is it just me or does it seem like almost every chick in the Colombia photos has her head buried in a smartphone?

Good lord.
20 year old on CC contacted me - her profile had a heading or balloon that actually said "who will buy me a smartphone?"

!!!!!!
:shock:
:roll:
jmbPtforlife
Freshman Poster

Post by jmbPtforlife »

The hustle is strong in these girls.

Its funny how your friends over time will move to these arrangements initially in their relationships instead of waiting for the hustle. Gringos in Medellin just get tired of the lie or belief that there are good girls.

THERE AREN'T ANY GOOD GIRLS

There are just girls who have patience for the long con and those who don't!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

jmbPtforlife wrote:The hustle is strong in these girls.

Its funny how your friends over time will move to these arrangements initially in their relationships instead of waiting for the hustle. Gringos in Medellin just get tired of the lie or belief that there are good girls.

THERE AREN'T ANY GOOD GIRLS

There are just girls who have patience for the long con and those who don't!
Sadly you could be right.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

TheLegendSeeker wrote:Thanks Steve but how did you do that unnoticed?
Lol, good question! It's soooooo easy. I walked around with my iPad or I phone and pretended I was reading something, like directions (I would act confused or lost) or a checklist, a text, an email etc. I made sure I looked very occupied with whatever I was reading on my iPad (like a very concerned, lost , or frustrated facial expression to sell it ). When I was ready to take a photo, I only had to tilt it a few degrees to get the shot. The tilt was completely unnoticeable. Though, occasionally I was not careful enough and many photos revealed that the girl was looking directly at me into the camera. lol. Busted!! Lol. You can see an example of that with one of the Chinese girls in the Hong Kong photo section of my site.

Ive only seen one other website where someone has taken photos of girls walking in public. (The site I'm talking about is www.westernwomensuck.com.) That site has a ton of Russian girl photos walking the streets. Even Winston doesn't have those kind of photos here. About that site, Winston and I were talking about how even he and I wouldn't want to have such a extreme title on our site. Lol. I mean, the site is great and 100% spot on, but when our friends and acquaintances read our site, we don't want to sound quite that negative or bitter ya know? I think Winston and I do a great job of keeping out any negative emotional tones. Our facts and material can be seen by many as being negative but at least it's all true. (I provide links and articles to back up every single assertion I make on my site) It's kind of like putting up a site talking about how fat Americans are for example. By doing so, you would be stating facts, but talking so much about it would probably be seen by others as being negative, because some things you're not "supposed" to talk about. Anyways, as it is, I post many disclaimers throughout my site that not all western women are the way we write about. (Not for political cover, but because that statement is also true). I think Winston and I just state facts and do a very good job of keeping the emotion out of it as much as possible.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Thanks for taking the time to post those wonderful pics!

Mexico culturally quite close to Colombia, in fact more so than Peru and Guatemala according to my Latino friends. The Colombianas that you took pictures of look like they could have been in Mexico.

I've dated Mexicanas who love their jeans apretados (tight jeans) and don't have any implants.