Trip Report - Philippines - Manila & Cebu

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
quito
Freshman Poster

Post by quito »

sorry dude... no matter how much lipstick you put on them they are still men.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Windsong
Freshman Poster

Post by Windsong »

zboy1 wrote:Well, I'm glad PinayLover had a great time in the Philippines. I don't judge whether someone is a homosexual or not; I mean...who cares.

Guys, please chill with the homophobia and the negativity please! See...this is the reason why WillNDowd refused to post anymore about his trip-reports, because of all the negative comments his thread attracted. Why are you guys always so damn negative, Sheesh!........
Homophobia?

Some of us have morals. And some of us know that a ladyboy is a misnomer if there ever was one. Every cell in a human body at the chromosomal level is either MALE or FEMALE. There is not tricking Mother Nature.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Pinaylover wrote: I wasn't involved in any drug scene. It was an experience I had at a private residence for 1 night of my trip. Rock was around me serveal times during the he can vouch I was not hanging out with a bunch of trashy drug addicts or being a drug head.
I'm not particularly anti-drug use and i'm not reactionary when it comes to this topic but the dangers of fooling around with people on drugs or distributing drugs is a real and serious thing in SE Asia. Especially with the harder stuff like X.
I thought you people here really were open minded... its clear that you are not. Calling me to banned? Why cause I wrote something the upsets your narrow minded world?
I haven't called for you to be banned at least. I thought it was an interesting thread.
Again I could have easily not mentioned any gender in my post... would we still be having these conversations then? Its just a trip report and you guys are acting like I am wanting a medal and these girls are trophies or something. Anyway I done responding to you a** clowns... for the those of you who were nice to me I appreciate it.

Go ahead ban and me remove my trip report I really don't give a f**k, ungrateful bitches.
:lol:
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Sorry Pinaylover,i'm posting this message without reading the whole thread..would do this later.

Have you actually came to Thailand for ladyboys?
That would be the first country to think about it..
You have now some pinay lb who are working in Pattaya.

I have many friends who were not into ladyboys but they they are quit into it now.
I've spoken with them,and i agree to some point,that women and men are very difficult to connect regarding sexuality.
We are very different.

I for sure,find women in general to be quite weak in the libido department if you compare with ladyboys.

I've tried lb a few times in Thailand but my experiences where not so good.
What i find amusing is how Thai ladies are jealous of ladyboys.
Take the situation where you just go to a restaurant alone or with a girl,Thai woman won't look at you specially.
But if you get with a ladyboy they tend to stare you with this jealous look.

I've spoked to them what they feel if a man,more if he is young and handsome,goes with a ladyboy,they just answer that he is crazy,that they don't want to date him haha.

Before blaming those guys,these women should game up their sexual technics and get wilder.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

green1976 wrote:Sorry Pinaylover,i'm posting this message without reading the whole thread..would do this later.

I have many friends who were not into ladyboys but they they are quit into it now.
I've spoken with them,and i agree to some point,that women and men are very difficult to connect regarding sexuality.
We are very different.

I for sure,find women in general to be quite weak in the libido department if you compare with ladyboys.

Take the situation where you just go to a restaurant alone or with a girl,Thai woman won't look at you specially.

I've spoked to them what they feel if a man,more if he is young and handsome,goes with a ladyboy,they just answer that he is crazy,that they don't want to date him haha.

Before blaming those guys,these women should game up their sexual technics and get wilder.
It's true that Ladyboys / gay men, tend to be very sexually active with multiple partners in a short period of time. Nice disease risk BTW.

A sensible girl will shun a man who has anything to do with ladyboys, as it is a good clue that he is a
degenerate and a very poor choice for a husband, which is what most Filipinas desire.
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

OutWest wrote:It's true that Ladyboys / gay men, tend to be very sexually active with multiple partners in a short period of time. Nice disease risk BTW.
A sensible girl will shun a man who has anything to do with ladyboys, as it is a good clue that he is a
degenerate and a very poor choice for a husband, which is what most Filipinas desire.

Most men in general would be very sexually active with multiple partners in a short period of time if they can pull it. My sexual preference doesn't mean I am a degenerate. If your logic holds why are most straight pinoys so rampant in their cheating on their wives? Are they not degenerates?

Men are men... the so called good ones are few and far between. Stop being a bigot. You have no respect for different people. You clearly think I am gay because I chose to go with ladyboys, I am not. The next time I may just go with your girlfriend.
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

quito wrote:sorry dude... no matter how much lipstick you put on them they are still men.
says the guy who will get tricked by a ladyboy on his first trip over....
quito
Freshman Poster

Post by quito »

Pinaylover wrote:
quito wrote:sorry dude... no matter how much lipstick you put on them they are still men.
you must be very accustomed to being wrong. i have kids over there and i am currently engaged. been there many times and never been tricked...
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

quito wrote:
Pinaylover wrote:
you must be very accustomed to being wrong. i have kids over there and i am currently engaged. been there many times and never been tricked...
well then no worries mate... best of luck to ya
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Pinaylover wrote:
OutWest wrote:It's true that Ladyboys / gay men, tend to be very sexually active with multiple partners in a short period of time. Nice disease risk BTW.

Most men in general would be very sexually active with multiple partners in a short period of time if they can pull it. My sexual preference doesn't mean I am a degenerate. If your logic holds why are most straight pinoys so rampant in their cheating on their wives? Are they not degenerates?

Men are men... the so called good ones are few and far between. Stop being a bigot. You have no respect for different people. You clearly think I am gay because I chose to go with ladyboys, I am not. The next time I may just go with your girlfriend.

So...you think I am a bigot and I think you are a degenerate. Sounds like a difference of opinion to me.
As far as the GF goes, I don't have one...just a fine totally XX chromosome wife.
I really doubt that any contact with her would end well for you.

You really do have the right to do what you want to do in your own life- that is beyond
sensible dispute. I am not required to modify my thinking or values to accommodate you,
any more than you are required to live as I might live.

It seems that men who are into lady-boys are bi, and just cannot admit it. At least out and out
gay men just are what they say they are, like it or not, which is straight up at least.
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

OutWest wrote:
So...you think I am a bigot and I think you are a degenerate. Sounds like a difference of opinion to me.
As far as the GF goes, I don't have one...just a fine totally XX chromosome wife.
I really doubt that any contact with her would end well for you.

You really do have the right to do what you want to do in your own life- that is beyond
sensible dispute. I am not required to modify my thinking or values to accommodate you,
any more than you are required to live as I might live.

It seems that men who are into lady-boys are bi, and just cannot admit it. At least out and out
gay men just are what they say they are, like it or not, which is straight up at least.

I respect the sanctity of marriage.. unlike most degenerates. So apologies for the personal attack there. As if I would ever have a clue how to or would try to contact someones wife or girlfriend from this forum. Its was a joke. IMHO being "Bi" means you are into men and women. You will f**k anything. I am not attracted to men, I have never been with one and have no desire too. I think the disconnect is you don't consider transsexuals to be the gender they see themselves as, whereas I do.

So if I were to f**k a female to male transgender... would I be straight because she/he has a p***y? When everything else looks and smells like a man? Or would that make me bisexual? I think it would mean I was gay.

Being straight means you are attracted to women.... I view transgendered women and genetic girls the same. They are all women.
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

green1976 wrote:Sorry Pinaylover,i'm posting this message without reading the whole thread..would do this later.

We are very different.

Never been to Thailand.. I love the food but don't trust Thai's and thai ladyboys even less. Most Ladyboys in Thailand are p4p. Whereas in the Philippines there is a larger concentration with normal jobs. I didn't bed any hookers on my trip, I am not a monger.
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

We are very different.

Never been to Thailand.. I love the food but don't trust Thai's and thai ladyboys even less. Most Ladyboys in Thailand are p4p. Whereas in the Philippines there is a larger concentration with normal jobs. I didn't bed any hookers on my trip, I am not a monger.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Pinaylover wrote:

We are very different.

Well i think that actually you are not far from the true.
Thailand can sound like a dreamland at the beginning but when you discover it more,the fake attitude,the women who just dump you for no reason,all the guys i know who have lost all their money,it's something to really think of going to Thailand for a serious relationship.

Yes that's true that ladyboys in Thailand has a lot to do with p4p and they have a bad reputation of scamming,stealing,using drugs.
The ones i've been with were not a pleasant experience.
Only money,very mechanical,and not so good.

I'm just thinking to make the move to discover the Philippines soon..i'm planning this..i'm getting fed up at the moment with all the BS of Thai women and the environment.
I'm keeping Thailand for P4P,the food,some friends i have but i'm losing the faith for a serious relationship there.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Pinaylover wrote:

We are very different.

What was your source of that info? Thailand is awash with ladyboys. I think there are even unis with a third bathroom for them (I remember reading about one up in Chiang Mai anyway). You may not find many working in banks or as medical doctors. But you see them in many roles other than P4P or even show related. Unless you have a solid source, I think that assumption is perhaps unfair. How do you know the percentage of Thai ladyboys who engage in P4P is higher than it is for their Pinoy counterparts?