Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Dominican Republic - A Newbie's Raw account into the unknown

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Dominican Republic - A Newbie's Raw account into the unknown

Postby Salaris » Mon May 19, 2014 6:25 pm

Hi peeps, I have just completed my new ebook on my venture into the Dominican Republic. It details my active venture into the country with a breakdown. A highly descriptive narrative which you will enjoy. I appreciate your support and feedback on my venture. I plan to return in July but my destination should be Santa Domingo this time and I have a guy on the ground that is very seasoned with the place.

There is my book. Feel free to post all questions you may have!

Love,

Salaris

www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8
Read my first book on my travel venture into the unknown and experience my excitement of solo travel.

In the Amazon kindle store now:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8
Salaris
Freshman Poster

Postby quito » Tue May 20, 2014 2:07 pm

i didn't realize winston offered free advertising here...
quito
Freshman Poster

Postby Salaris » Tue May 20, 2014 2:16 pm

Quito - What do you mean?
Read my first book on my travel venture into the unknown and experience my excitement of solo travel.

In the Amazon kindle store now:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8
Salaris
Freshman Poster

Postby sara736 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:49 am

good summary of why Americans should be morally opposed to immigration, if they really care about average people as opposed to the investor class.
sara736
Freshman Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:52 pm

"The Unknown" by whom?
I learned that the "beaten path" of La Rep. Dom. is the the worst part of the country to get girls. I just won't write a book about it to make my future sojourns inept while being over there. #IJS
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories