One Week In Shanghai

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

publicduende wrote:
Jester wrote:Interesting, Public.

You've been in PI, Japan, Colombia, and I guess, where England? And you're from Italy?

Have you ever doe a post here, on what the pluses and minuses of each place are?
Correct. A post on all pluses and minuses of each place would end up being exceedingly long and only express a very partial opinion, mine. You know I am not that keen with that kind of stuff...

My strongest and, would I say, only advice is: go and check it out for yourself! :)
{inhales... exhales...nods... unable to think of a retort}
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Jester wrote:{inhales... exhales...nods... unable to think of a retort}
LOL sorry to disappoint you mate...of all the HA-ers you're the one I'd love to see with a perma-smile. No, seriously, why the heck don't you jump on a plane and head to Medellin. I'd be quite glad to let my wife's family introduce you a few eligible ladies. They're very nice and warm people. Our friends are their friends. Same for enemies actually...and you don't want to have a Paisa in the latter camp :)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

publicduende wrote:
...of all the HA-ers you're the one I'd love to see with a perma-smile. No, seriously, why the heck don't you jump on a plane and head to Medellin. I'd be quite glad to let my wife's family introduce you a few eligible ladies. They're very nice and warm people. Our friends are their friends....

:shock: :idea: :D