Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


First Asian guy-Canadian female couple Ive seen in Vancouver

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

First Asian guy-Canadian female couple Ive seen in Vancouver

Postby Bao3niang » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:43 am

About two weeks ago I was eating out at a Japanese restaurant called Tsukiji which is in Richmond. After I finished my food I decided to go outside and take a walk / have some alone time while the other people were still eating and chatting.

To my surprise, not long after I went out the door, I saw an Asian male / white Canadian female couple that were leaving the restaurant. I saw them holding hands and talking to each other. I have seen many Asian female / white male couples in Vancouver but that was my first time seeing the other way around. I saw them walk to the parking lot where the Asian guy parked his car.

I guess Asian guys who successfully get white Anglo-Saxon females in the Anglosphere are either mostly or completely Westernized. I am pretty sure that it is the case with him, but he wore glasses like me and looked more like an FOB than an Asian who was born in the Anglosphere / immigrated to the Anglosphere as a baby. No matter what the case may be, I was surprised to see the pair as it is so uncommon.

He can drive (which is mandatory for living in the Anglo world), which I assume gives a huge advantage in dating in the Anglosphere as 99% of the females will not even consider a guy who doesn't own a car or isn't keen on driving / getting a license. I am exactly the latter. I walked, rode the bus, took taxis, and used the subway during my years in Asia. Driving has little to no appeal for me because in the future I won't be in any place where an automobile is a necessity.

Orher than the fact that he can drive while I can't (which I don't care), I guess whether the guy's an immigrant or a CBC (Canadian Born Chinese), he knows the concept of game / learned pretty quickly. I'm an introvert.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:22 am
Location: Beijing, China

Postby Bao3niang » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:46 am

They were both young. The guy drove a BMW jeep I think.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:22 am
Location: Beijing, China

Re: First Asian guy-Canadian female couple I've seen in Vanc

Postby Yohan » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:25 pm

Bao3niang wrote:
.....I saw an Asian male / white Canadian female couple that were leaving the restaurant. I saw them holding hands and talking to each other. I have seen many Asian female / white male couples in Vancouver but that was my first time seeing the other way around..


Asian male? But from which country? White female? But from which country originally?

For sure with good Germany/Japan relations, such couples are not unusual at all. Here in Tokyo their number is growing from year to year, Also some females of our office staff from Central Europe do have Japanese husbands and some are married since decades, not unusual at all.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Postby Bao3niang » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:47 pm

The guy was Chinese, the female was a white Canadian.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:22 am
Location: Beijing, China

Postby Anatol » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:11 pm

Bao3niang wrote:<> <>


Hello,

Why is it that Chinese and Indian men seem to be obsessed with having an Occidental {(white)} wife at this point in world-history? I have never understood this. Chinese and Indians are one of the least aesthetically pleasing races so that would certainly explain the desire for a white marriage partner. However ~ at this point in history they should consider U.S.A. {(and the West)} the enemy. It baffles me how obsessed China and India are with Western culture when it contains their highest enemy, feminism!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby starchild5 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:31 pm

Anatol wrote:
Bao3niang wrote:<> <>


Hello,

Why is it that Chinese and Indian men seem to be obsessed with having an Occidental {(white)} wife at this point in world-history? I have never understood this. Chinese and Indians are one of the least aesthetically pleasing races so that would certainly explain the desire for a white marriage partner. However ~ at this point in history they should consider U.S.A. {(and the West)} the enemy. It baffles me how obsessed China and India are with Western culture when it contains their highest enemy, feminism!


Because, grass is greener thingy and opposite attract...We are bored with docile, submissive women....Many Indian men like western women because they are exact opposite of Indian women...We love the things you hate on women..like out going, taking control of the situation, leading from the front, speaking her mind, being bitchy, not caring about her men, dong her own thing.... :)

Western women bring a totally different world to the one Indian women have given them..for example...if you go to a coffee shop..an Indian women will not have a choice..she will order what you will...she feel it as showing off, disrespectful of choosing infront of her man...She will not question things..she will nod with what her man says...She does not form an opinion in her mind that could contradict with her man.

You see,,,,this gets boring after a while...men then go around looking for thrill and something different and western women gives that...a strong opinionated form

The problem is you are giving way way too much weight to what women are on either side...It does not matter...

Feminist or Not...consider.....tomorrow..the entire population of women vanishes from planet earth...can you guarantee the world will be at peace? We know how men too are bunch of wild animals...it won't be long before we kill each other for nothing...

Feminism is just a minuscule part of the bigger problem...Personally I don't care white or black or Asian, feminist or not....if I click with a girl...I'm game...I don't consider feminism as a threat at all...because I feel I have a choice...If I don't like a women..I move on...simple...I have never been threatened by a feminist women...I'm a man...I can move on to better women if I don't click with her...I also don't like women who are exact opposite of feminism...too docile and un opinionated.

I'm more worried about Visa Issues of a country than how much stronghold feminism has....
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Postby Bao3niang » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:31 pm

The purpose of this post is not to express any envy I have for that guy. I am not interested in Anglo women and never will be. I am just trying to say that what I saw was an uncommon sight. Regarding visa issues, I believe America is one of the nations with the toughest visa policies. I often hear about people getting denied visas to the US of Gay.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:22 am
Location: Beijing, China

Postby Anatol » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:48 pm

starchild5 wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Bao3niang wrote:<> <>


Hello,

Why is it that Chinese and Indian men seem to be obsessed with having an Occidental {(white)} wife at this point in world-history? I have never understood this. Chinese and Indians are one of the least aesthetically pleasing races so that would certainly explain the desire for a white marriage partner. However ~ at this point in history they should consider U.S.A. {(and the West)} the enemy. It baffles me how obsessed China and India are with Western culture when it contains their highest enemy, feminism!


Because, grass is greener thingy and opposite attract...We are bored with docile, submissive women....Many Indian men like western women because they are exact opposite of Indian women...We love the things you hate on women..like out going, taking control of the situation, leading from the front, speaking her mind, being <> not caring about her men, dong her own thing.... :)

Western women bring a totally different world to the one Indian women have given them..for example...if you go to a coffee shop..an Indian women will not have a choice..she will order what you will...she feel it as showing off, disrespectful of choosing infront of her man...She will not question things..she will nod with what her man says...She does not form an opinion in her mind that could contradict with her man.

You see,,,,this gets boring after a while...men then go around looking for thrill and something different and western women gives that...a strong opinionated form

The problem is you are giving way way too much weight to what women are on either side...It does not matter...

Feminist or Not...consider.....tomorrow..the entire population of women vanishes from planet earth...can you guarantee the world will be at peace? We know how men too are bunch of wild animals...it won't be long before we kill each other for nothing...

Feminism is just a minuscule part of the bigger problem...Personally I don't care white or black or Asian, feminist or not....if I click with a girl...I'm game...I don't consider feminism as a threat at all...because I feel I have a choice...If I don't like a women..I move on...simple...I have never been threatened by a feminist women...I'm a man...I can move on to better women if I don't click with her...I also don't like women who are exact opposite of feminism...too docile and un opinionated.

I'm more worried about Visa Issues of a country than how much stronghold feminism has....


Hello,

In essence, you are fond of masculine women. That is very disturbing and disgusting! It is a per*ersion and it's a shame to see that the Americans have corrupted your minds. There are many per*ersions of this sort going around the world in our times {(g** rights, extremely filthy films, very bad music which takes no skill to make)} but this is the worst.

Masculine females = NOT females!


No one is saying that females are the problem. There is no problem with females. However, once a woman becomes like a male, it is a DIRECT ATTACK on masculinity and you would be behooved to defend yourself.

Also, p**-marital re*ations {(along with da*ing, dancing, male-female friendships, etc.)} are strictly forbidden in Chinese and Indian cultures.
Last edited by Anatol on Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby Anatol » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:52 pm

Bao3niang wrote:I am <> <> Anglo women and never will be


Hello,

I disagree. I think most of China's and India's issues {(new problems like feminism and p**-marital re*ations)} are caused by an inferiority-complex.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby zboy1 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:02 pm

Anatol wrote:
Bao3niang wrote:I am <> <> Anglo women and never will be


Hello,

I disagree. I think most of China's and India's issues {(new problems like feminism and p**-marital re*ations)} are caused by an inferiority-complex.


You can thank colonialism for that mindset! (Thanks USA and Britian, not!)

As for your other comment, I agree that Asians should stop trying to 'kow-tow' to Westerners all the time; it's quite annoying to be honest. Asia is a rising geographic power, so it's time to stop being so color-conscious about skin color and begin to take pride in their race.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby zboy1 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:04 pm

Asian male, White female couples aren't that unusual nowadays--especially in big, cosmopolitan cities such as L.A. and N.Y.C.

I see them around all the time, so it's no big deal to me anymore.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Anatol » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:58 pm

zboy1 wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Bao3niang wrote:I am <> <> Anglo women and never will be


Hello,

I disagree. I think most of China's and India's issues {(new problems like feminism and p**-marital re*ations)} are caused by an inferiority-complex.


You can thank colonialism for that mindset! (Thanks USA and Britian, not!)

As for your other comment, I agree that Asians should stop trying to 'kow-tow' to Westerners all the time; it's quite annoying to be honest. Asia is a rising geographic power, so it's time to stop being so color-conscious about skin color and begin to take pride in their race.


Hello,

China and India will be great powers in the next 20 years ~ The problem is NOT that! The problem is that the damage to Chinese and Indian cultures has been done. Feminism {(women's education ~ women's sports ~ women's jobs)} are rife in both nations. Anywhere there is feminism, there will be p**-marital re*ations. In Chinese and Indian cultures, a strict watch is kept on the females until marriage and since they can't go out, re*ations won't happen. Along with this, females in both nations are dressing like pro****utes in the streets!!! Also, Chinese and Indian culture now are too 'westernised' in music and eating. Same with fa**book and twi**er and all these nonsense websites. China and India are replete with them.

Hence {(in my humble estimation)} the only logical conclusion is ~ U.S.A. gets the last laugh. It couldn't beat these 2 nations by force but without firing a shot, was able to absorb them culturally.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby starchild5 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:35 am

Anatol wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Bao3niang wrote:<> <>


Hello,

Why is it that Chinese and Indian men seem to be obsessed with having an Occidental {(white)} wife at this point in world-history? I have never understood this. Chinese and Indians are one of the least aesthetically pleasing races so that would certainly explain the desire for a white marriage partner. However ~ at this point in history they should consider U.S.A. {(and the West)} the enemy. It baffles me how obsessed China and India are with Western culture when it contains their highest enemy, feminism!


Because, grass is greener thingy and opposite attract...We are bored with docile, submissive women....Many Indian men like western women because they are exact opposite of Indian women...We love the things you hate on women..like out going, taking control of the situation, leading from the front, speaking her mind, being <> not caring about her men, dong her own thing.... :)

Western women bring a totally different world to the one Indian women have given them..for example...if you go to a coffee shop..an Indian women will not have a choice..she will order what you will...she feel it as showing off, disrespectful of choosing infront of her man...She will not question things..she will nod with what her man says...She does not form an opinion in her mind that could contradict with her man.

You see,,,,this gets boring after a while...men then go around looking for thrill and something different and western women gives that...a strong opinionated form

The problem is you are giving way way too much weight to what women are on either side...It does not matter...

Feminist or Not...consider.....tomorrow..the entire population of women vanishes from planet earth...can you guarantee the world will be at peace? We know how men too are bunch of wild animals...it won't be long before we kill each other for nothing...

Feminism is just a minuscule part of the bigger problem...Personally I don't care white or black or Asian, feminist or not....if I click with a girl...I'm game...I don't consider feminism as a threat at all...because I feel I have a choice...If I don't like a women..I move on...simple...I have never been threatened by a feminist women...I'm a man...I can move on to better women if I don't click with her...I also don't like women who are exact opposite of feminism...too docile and un opinionated.

I'm more worried about Visa Issues of a country than how much stronghold feminism has....


Hello,

In essence, you are fond of masculine women. That is very disturbing and disgusting! It is a per*ersion and it's a shame to see that the Americans have corrupted your minds. There are many per*ersions of this sort going around the world in our times {(g** rights, extremely filthy films, very bad music which takes no skill to make)} but this is the worst.

Masculine females = NOT females!


No one is saying that females are the problem. There is no problem with females. However, once a woman becomes like a male, it is a DIRECT ATTACK on masculinity and you would be behooved to defend yourself.

Also, p**-marital re*ations {(along with da*ing, dancing, male-female friendships, etc.)} are strictly forbidden in Chinese and Indian cultures.




:shock: :shock: :shock:
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Postby Anatol » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:11 am

starchild5 wrote:
Anatol wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Bao3niang wrote:<> <>


Hello,

Why is it that Chinese and Indian men seem to be obsessed with having an Occidental {(white)} wife at this point in world-history? I have never understood this. Chinese and Indians are one of the least aesthetically pleasing races so that would certainly explain the desire for a white marriage partner. However ~ at this point in history they should consider U.S.A. {(and the West)} the enemy. It baffles me how obsessed China and India are with Western culture when it contains their highest enemy, feminism!


Because, grass is greener thingy and opposite attract...We are bored with docile, submissive women....Many Indian men like western women because they are exact opposite of Indian women...We love the things you hate on women..like out going, taking control of the situation, leading from the front, speaking her mind, being <> not caring about her men, dong her own thing.... :)

Western women bring a totally different world to the one Indian women have given them..for example...if you go to a coffee shop..an Indian women will not have a choice..she will order what you will...she feel it as showing off, disrespectful of choosing infront of her man...She will not question things..she will nod with what her man says...She does not form an opinion in her mind that could contradict with her man.

You see,,,,this gets boring after a while...men then go around looking for thrill and something different and western women gives that...a strong opinionated form

The problem is you are giving way way too much weight to what women are on either side...It does not matter...

Feminist or Not...consider.....tomorrow..the entire population of women vanishes from planet earth...can you guarantee the world will be at peace? We know how men too are bunch of wild animals...it won't be long before we kill each other for nothing...

Feminism is just a minuscule part of the bigger problem...Personally I don't care white or black or Asian, feminist or not....if I click with a girl...I'm game...I don't consider feminism as a threat at all...because I feel I have a choice...If I don't like a women..I move on...simple...I have never been threatened by a feminist women...I'm a man...I can move on to better women if I don't click with her...I also don't like women who are exact opposite of feminism...too docile and un opinionated.

I'm more worried about Visa Issues of a country than how much stronghold feminism has....


Hello,

In essence, you are fond of masculine women. That is very disturbing and disgusting! It is a per*ersion and it's a shame to see that the Americans have corrupted your minds. There are many per*ersions of this sort going around the world in our times {(g** rights, extremely filthy films, very bad music which takes no skill to make)} but this is the worst.

Masculine females = NOT females!


No one is saying that females are the problem. There is no problem with females. However, once a woman becomes like a male, it is a DIRECT ATTACK on masculinity and you would be behooved to defend yourself.

Also, p**-marital re*ations {(along with da*ing, dancing, male-female friendships, etc.)} are strictly forbidden in Chinese and Indian cultures.




:shock: :shock: :shock:


Hello,

? ? ? ? ? ? I cannot discern your meaning in this. Eye-opening? Disagreeable???
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby Richardrli » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:38 am

zboy1 wrote:Asian male, White female couples aren't that unusual nowadays--especially in big, cosmopolitan cities such as L.A. and N.Y.C.

I see them around all the time, so it's no big deal to me anymore.

It's still exceptionally rare in Australia.
Richardrli
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 7:52 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Next

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests