Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


First Asian guy-Canadian female couple Ive seen in Vancouver

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Bao3niang » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:40 pm

I agree, but as I said the Asian guys are normally almost or completely assimilated into Anglo-Saxon culture. A rare case is the girl having an Asian fetish.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:22 am
Location: Beijing, China







Postby starchild5 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:57 am

Anatol wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Anatol wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Bao3niang wrote:<> <>


Hello,

Why is it that Chinese and Indian men seem to be obsessed with having an Occidental {(white)} wife at this point in world-history? I have never understood this. Chinese and Indians are one of the least aesthetically pleasing races so that would certainly explain the desire for a white marriage partner. However ~ at this point in history they should consider U.S.A. {(and the West)} the enemy. It baffles me how obsessed China and India are with Western culture when it contains their highest enemy, feminism!


Because, grass is greener thingy and opposite attract...We are bored with docile, submissive women....Many Indian men like western women because they are exact opposite of Indian women...We love the things you hate on women..like out going, taking control of the situation, leading from the front, speaking her mind, being <> not caring about her men, dong her own thing.... :)

Western women bring a totally different world to the one Indian women have given them..for example...if you go to a coffee shop..an Indian women will not have a choice..she will order what you will...she feel it as showing off, disrespectful of choosing infront of her man...She will not question things..she will nod with what her man says...She does not form an opinion in her mind that could contradict with her man.

You see,,,,this gets boring after a while...men then go around looking for thrill and something different and western women gives that...a strong opinionated form

The problem is you are giving way way too much weight to what women are on either side...It does not matter...

Feminist or Not...consider.....tomorrow..the entire population of women vanishes from planet earth...can you guarantee the world will be at peace? We know how men too are bunch of wild animals...it won't be long before we kill each other for nothing...

Feminism is just a minuscule part of the bigger problem...Personally I don't care white or black or Asian, feminist or not....if I click with a girl...I'm game...I don't consider feminism as a threat at all...because I feel I have a choice...If I don't like a women..I move on...simple...I have never been threatened by a feminist women...I'm a man...I can move on to better women if I don't click with her...I also don't like women who are exact opposite of feminism...too docile and un opinionated.

I'm more worried about Visa Issues of a country than how much stronghold feminism has....


Hello,

In essence, you are fond of masculine women. That is very disturbing and disgusting! It is a per*ersion and it's a shame to see that the Americans have corrupted your minds. There are many per*ersions of this sort going around the world in our times {(g** rights, extremely filthy films, very bad music which takes no skill to make)} but this is the worst.

Masculine females = NOT females!


No one is saying that females are the problem. There is no problem with females. However, once a woman becomes like a male, it is a DIRECT ATTACK on masculinity and you would be behooved to defend yourself.

Also, p**-marital re*ations {(along with da*ing, dancing, male-female friendships, etc.)} are strictly forbidden in Chinese and Indian cultures.




:shock: :shock: :shock:


Hello,

? ? ? ? ? ? I cannot discern your meaning in this. Eye-opening? Disagreeable???


I could not understand what you were relating to.

I'm not much worried about feminism and feminist movement because if I do not like a women I will simply move onto the next one. I understand the definition of feminism and I do not like it, however, I also do not like docile, submissive women...I like women who are beautiful inside and out.

The women I could really connect with are from Eastern Europe more like Ukraine and Russia. (who doesn't :))They are beautiful outside at the same time feminine, thoughtful, philosophical, read books, are interested in arts etc.

The issue here is you have pre-conceived a notion that feminism will sweep the world. I do not think so, because I have faith in humanity and also in women. Not all women are stupid. I find lot of women who are non-feminist. Even in Philippines, I could find my type even though those types are mostly in eastern europe.

You have plenty of options all over the world, where you could find your type. There are 100s of women whom I can easily connect with, its just that due to visa issues, money issues, work issues, civil war issues etc...I'm not able to go there easily.

I think you are living in Europe now...Just go to Asia or EE and you will find your type. There are women out there who will reject feminism. not all women are stupid. Your task is to find these types of women and be with them.:)
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Postby Anatol » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:22 am

starchild5 wrote:
Anatol wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Anatol wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Bao3niang wrote:<> <>


Hello,

Why is it that Chinese and Indian men seem to be obsessed with having an Occidental {(white)} wife at this point in world-history? I have never understood this. Chinese and Indians are one of the least aesthetically pleasing races so that would certainly explain the desire for a white marriage partner. However ~ at this point in history they should consider U.S.A. {(and the West)} the enemy. It baffles me how obsessed China and India are with Western culture when it contains their highest enemy, feminism!


Because, grass is greener thingy and opposite attract...We are bored with docile, submissive women....Many Indian men like western women because they are exact opposite of Indian women...We love the things you hate on women..like out going, taking control of the situation, leading from the front, speaking her mind, being <> not caring about her men, dong her own thing.... :)

Western women bring a totally different world to the one Indian women have given them..for example...if you go to a coffee shop..an Indian women will not have a choice..she will order what you will...she feel it as showing off, disrespectful of choosing infront of her man...She will not question things..she will nod with what her man says...She does not form an opinion in her mind that could contradict with her man.

You see,,,,this gets boring after a while...men then go around looking for thrill and something different and western women gives that...a strong opinionated form

The problem is you are giving way way too much weight to what women are on either side...It does not matter...

Feminist or Not...consider.....tomorrow..the entire population of women vanishes from planet earth...can you guarantee the world will be at peace? We know how men too are bunch of wild animals...it won't be long before we kill each other for nothing...

Feminism is just a minuscule part of the bigger problem...Personally I don't care white or black or Asian, feminist or not....if I click with a girl...I'm game...I don't consider feminism as a threat at all...because I feel I have a choice...If I don't like a women..I move on...simple...I have never been threatened by a feminist women...I'm a man...I can move on to better women if I don't click with her...I also don't like women who are exact opposite of feminism...too docile and un opinionated.

I'm more worried about Visa Issues of a country than how much stronghold feminism has....


Hello,

In essence, you are fond of masculine women. That is very disturbing and disgusting! It is a per*ersion and it's a shame to see that the Americans have corrupted your minds. There are many per*ersions of this sort going around the world in our times {(g** rights, extremely filthy films, very bad music which takes no skill to make)} but this is the worst.

Masculine females = NOT females!


No one is saying that females are the problem. There is no problem with females. However, once a woman becomes like a male, it is a DIRECT ATTACK on masculinity and you would be behooved to defend yourself.

Also, p**-marital re*ations {(along with da*ing, dancing, male-female friendships, etc.)} are strictly forbidden in Chinese and Indian cultures.




:shock: :shock: :shock:


Hello,

? ? ? ? ? ? I cannot discern your meaning in this. Eye-opening? Disagreeable???


I could not understand what you were relating to.

I'm not much worried about feminism and feminist movement because if I do not like a women I will simply move onto the next one. I understand the definition of feminism and I do not like it, however, I also do not like docile, submissive women...I like women who are beautiful inside and out.

The women I could really connect with are from Eastern Europe more like Ukraine and Russia. (who doesn't :))They are beautiful outside at the same time feminine, thoughtful, philosophical, read books, are interested in arts etc.

The issue here is you have pre-conceived a notion that feminism will sweep the world. I do not think so, because I have faith in humanity and also in women. Not all women are stupid. I find lot of women who are non-feminist. Even in Philippines, I could find my type even though those types are mostly in eastern europe.

You have plenty of options all over the world, where you could find your type. There are 100s of women whom I can easily connect with, its just that due to visa issues, money issues, work issues, civil war issues etc...I'm not able to go there easily.

I think you are living in Europe now...Just go to Asia or EE and you will find your type. There are women out there who will reject feminism. not all women are stupid. Your task is to find these types of women and be with them.:)


Hello,

You say you are originally from India. I have studied Chinese and Indian culture. Do you understand that feminism {(women's education, women's sports, women's jobs)} is the most anti-Indian thing possible? It is India's greatest enemy because it is a DIRECT ATTACK on patriarchy {(masculinity)}. The more that a female acts/thinks like a male, the more she becomes a male. This is unacceptable to NORMAL men. If you don't like docile, submissive women it is because U.S.A. HAS CORRUPTED YOUR MIND INTO BEING FOND OF MASCULINE WOMEN. Do you understand what a p***ersion means??? It means taking pleasure in something abnormal. That's what the state of the world's men today is.


It's also obvious the only thing you care about it getting d*tes with females. Why else would any TRUE Indian male go to The Philippines??

What is it that you are unable to understand about this?? If all Indian men are as stupid as you are it's no wonder India is a slave to U.S.A.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby starchild5 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:27 am

Anatol wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Anatol wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Anatol wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Bao3niang wrote:<> <>


Hello,

Why is it that Chinese and Indian men seem to be obsessed with having an Occidental {(white)} wife at this point in world-history? I have never understood this. Chinese and Indians are one of the least aesthetically pleasing races so that would certainly explain the desire for a white marriage partner. However ~ at this point in history they should consider U.S.A. {(and the West)} the enemy. It baffles me how obsessed China and India are with Western culture when it contains their highest enemy, feminism!


Because, grass is greener thingy and opposite attract...We are bored with docile, submissive women....Many Indian men like western women because they are exact opposite of Indian women...We love the things you hate on women..like out going, taking control of the situation, leading from the front, speaking her mind, being <> not caring about her men, dong her own thing.... :)

Western women bring a totally different world to the one Indian women have given them..for example...if you go to a coffee shop..an Indian women will not have a choice..she will order what you will...she feel it as showing off, disrespectful of choosing infront of her man...She will not question things..she will nod with what her man says...She does not form an opinion in her mind that could contradict with her man.

You see,,,,this gets boring after a while...men then go around looking for thrill and something different and western women gives that...a strong opinionated form

The problem is you are giving way way too much weight to what women are on either side...It does not matter...

Feminist or Not...consider.....tomorrow..the entire population of women vanishes from planet earth...can you guarantee the world will be at peace? We know how men too are bunch of wild animals...it won't be long before we kill each other for nothing...

Feminism is just a minuscule part of the bigger problem...Personally I don't care white or black or Asian, feminist or not....if I click with a girl...I'm game...I don't consider feminism as a threat at all...because I feel I have a choice...If I don't like a women..I move on...simple...I have never been threatened by a feminist women...I'm a man...I can move on to better women if I don't click with her...I also don't like women who are exact opposite of feminism...too docile and un opinionated.

I'm more worried about Visa Issues of a country than how much stronghold feminism has....


Hello,

In essence, you are fond of masculine women. That is very disturbing and disgusting! It is a per*ersion and it's a shame to see that the Americans have corrupted your minds. There are many per*ersions of this sort going around the world in our times {(g** rights, extremely filthy films, very bad music which takes no skill to make)} but this is the worst.

Masculine females = NOT females!


No one is saying that females are the problem. There is no problem with females. However, once a woman becomes like a male, it is a DIRECT ATTACK on masculinity and you would be behooved to defend yourself.

Also, p**-marital re*ations {(along with da*ing, dancing, male-female friendships, etc.)} are strictly forbidden in Chinese and Indian cultures.




:shock: :shock: :shock:


Hello,

? ? ? ? ? ? I cannot discern your meaning in this. Eye-opening? Disagreeable???


I could not understand what you were relating to.

I'm not much worried about feminism and feminist movement because if I do not like a women I will simply move onto the next one. I understand the definition of feminism and I do not like it, however, I also do not like docile, submissive women...I like women who are beautiful inside and out.

The women I could really connect with are from Eastern Europe more like Ukraine and Russia. (who doesn't :))They are beautiful outside at the same time feminine, thoughtful, philosophical, read books, are interested in arts etc.

The issue here is you have pre-conceived a notion that feminism will sweep the world. I do not think so, because I have faith in humanity and also in women. Not all women are stupid. I find lot of women who are non-feminist. Even in Philippines, I could find my type even though those types are mostly in eastern europe.

You have plenty of options all over the world, where you could find your type. There are 100s of women whom I can easily connect with, its just that due to visa issues, money issues, work issues, civil war issues etc...I'm not able to go there easily.

I think you are living in Europe now...Just go to Asia or EE and you will find your type. There are women out there who will reject feminism. not all women are stupid. Your task is to find these types of women and be with them.:)


Hello,

You say you are originally from India. I have studied Chinese and Indian culture. Do you understand that feminism {(women's education, women's sports, women's jobs)} is the most anti-Indian thing possible? It is India's greatest enemy because it is a DIRECT ATTACK on patriarchy {(masculinity)}. The more that a female acts/thinks like a male, the more she becomes a male. This is unacceptable to NORMAL men. If you don't like docile, submissive women it is because U.S.A. HAS CORRUPTED YOUR MIND INTO BEING FOND OF MASCULINE WOMEN. Do you understand what a p***ersion means??? It means taking pleasure in something abnormal. That's what the state of the world's men today is.


It's also obvious the only thing you care about it getting d*tes with females. Why else would any TRUE Indian male go to The Philippines??

What is it that you are unable to understand about this?? If all Indian men are as stupid as you are it's no wonder India is a slave to U.S.A.


Indian women have been slaved and prosecuted for 1000s of years by Men.

Do you know Sati Custom?

Its a custom where in the most feminine women die when her husband dies. In India...if you die...your wife is suppose to die along with you...Do you consider this great culture? If you die..will you be ok if you wife jumps on the pyre with youi? will you approve it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice)


When Indian women were all nice and good, people exploited them to no end in India.

Many women were kept in Harems.

Do you know emperor Ashoka? The great preacher of Buddhism

He burned 1000s of women in India when he felt insulted by a women. He burned all of them alive.

http://www.india-intro.com/history/hist ... great.html


Indian women have suffered a lot from Men you love most ..

-------------------

Actually...You cannot be helped...You are totally brainwashed and diseased by your own delusion...You make stuff every morning and crap it out here....Whatever....I'm done debating with you...

You seriously need help..especially with your font coloring stupidity like a 5 year old .....

GOOD BYE....
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Postby Anatol » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:05 pm

starchild5 wrote:
Anatol wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Anatol wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Anatol wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Bao3niang wrote:<> <>


Hello,

Why is it that Chinese and Indian men seem to be obsessed with having an Occidental {(white)} wife at this point in world-history? I have never understood this. Chinese and Indians are one of the least aesthetically pleasing races so that would certainly explain the desire for a white marriage partner. However ~ at this point in history they should consider U.S.A. {(and the West)} the enemy. It baffles me how obsessed China and India are with Western culture when it contains their highest enemy, feminism!


Because, grass is greener thingy and opposite attract...We are bored with docile, submissive women....Many Indian men like western women because they are exact opposite of Indian women...We love the things you hate on women..like out going, taking control of the situation, leading from the front, speaking her mind, being <> not caring about her men, dong her own thing.... :)

Western women bring a totally different world to the one Indian women have given them..for example...if you go to a coffee shop..an Indian women will not have a choice..she will order what you will...she feel it as showing off, disrespectful of choosing infront of her man...She will not question things..she will nod with what her man says...She does not form an opinion in her mind that could contradict with her man.

You see,,,,this gets boring after a while...men then go around looking for thrill and something different and western women gives that...a strong opinionated form

The problem is you are giving way way too much weight to what women are on either side...It does not matter...

Feminist or Not...consider.....tomorrow..the entire population of women vanishes from planet earth...can you guarantee the world will be at peace? We know how men too are bunch of wild animals...it won't be long before we kill each other for nothing...

Feminism is just a minuscule part of the bigger problem...Personally I don't care white or black or Asian, feminist or not....if I click with a girl...I'm game...I don't consider feminism as a threat at all...because I feel I have a choice...If I don't like a women..I move on...simple...I have never been threatened by a feminist women...I'm a man...I can move on to better women if I don't click with her...I also don't like women who are exact opposite of feminism...too docile and un opinionated.

I'm more worried about Visa Issues of a country than how much stronghold feminism has....


Hello,

In essence, you are fond of masculine women. That is very disturbing and disgusting! It is a per*ersion and it's a shame to see that the Americans have corrupted your minds. There are many per*ersions of this sort going around the world in our times {(g** rights, extremely filthy films, very bad music which takes no skill to make)} but this is the worst.

Masculine females = NOT females!


No one is saying that females are the problem. There is no problem with females. However, once a woman becomes like a male, it is a DIRECT ATTACK on masculinity and you would be behooved to defend yourself.

Also, p**-marital re*ations {(along with da*ing, dancing, male-female friendships, etc.)} are strictly forbidden in Chinese and Indian cultures.




:shock: :shock: :shock:


Hello,

? ? ? ? ? ? I cannot discern your meaning in this. Eye-opening? Disagreeable???


I could not understand what you were relating to.

I'm not much worried about feminism and feminist movement because if I do not like a women I will simply move onto the next one. I understand the definition of feminism and I do not like it, however, I also do not like docile, submissive women...I like women who are beautiful inside and out.

The women I could really connect with are from Eastern Europe more like Ukraine and Russia. (who doesn't :))They are beautiful outside at the same time feminine, thoughtful, philosophical, read books, are interested in arts etc.

The issue here is you have pre-conceived a notion that feminism will sweep the world. I do not think so, because I have faith in humanity and also in women. Not all women are stupid. I find lot of women who are non-feminist. Even in Philippines, I could find my type even though those types are mostly in eastern europe.

You have plenty of options all over the world, where you could find your type. There are 100s of women whom I can easily connect with, its just that due to visa issues, money issues, work issues, civil war issues etc...I'm not able to go there easily.

I think you are living in Europe now...Just go to Asia or EE and you will find your type. There are women out there who will reject feminism. not all women are stupid. Your task is to find these types of women and be with them.:)


Hello,

You say you are originally from India. I have studied Chinese and Indian culture. Do you understand that feminism {(women's education, women's sports, women's jobs)} is the most anti-Indian thing possible? It is India's greatest enemy because it is a DIRECT ATTACK on patriarchy {(masculinity)}. The more that a female acts/thinks like a male, the more she becomes a male. This is unacceptable to NORMAL men. If you don't like docile, submissive women it is because U.S.A. HAS CORRUPTED YOUR MIND INTO BEING FOND OF MASCULINE WOMEN. Do you understand what a p***ersion means??? It means taking pleasure in something abnormal. That's what the state of the world's men today is.


It's also obvious the only thing you care about it getting d*tes with females. Why else would any TRUE Indian male go to The Philippines??

What is it that you are unable to understand about this?? If all Indian men are as stupid as you are it's no wonder India is a slave to U.S.A.


Indian women have been slaved and prosecuted for 1000s of years by Men.

Do you know Sati Custom?

Its a custom where in the most feminine women die when her husband dies. In India...if you die...your wife is suppose to die along with you...Do you consider this great culture? If you die..will you be ok if you wife jumps on the pyre with youi? will you approve it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice)


When Indian women were all nice and good, people exploited them to no end in India.

Many women were kept in Harems.

Do you know emperor Ashoka? The great preacher of Buddhism

He burned 1000s of women in India when he felt insulted by a women. He burned all of them alive.

http://www.india-intro.com/history/hist ... great.html


Indian women have suffered a lot from Men you love most ..

-------------------

Actually...You cannot be helped...You are totally brainwashed and diseased by your own delusion...You make stuff every morning and crap it out here....Whatever....I'm done debating with you...

You seriously need help..especially with your font coloring stupidity like a 5 year old .....

GOOD BYE....


Hello,

What's wrong with any of this?? They are women and meant to be ruled by man. If you like the female gender so much that you're ashamed to control women, go become a woman.

~ If I was married, as for my wife burning herself after my death, I actively encourage it! She was MY wife and must be absolutely loyal to me. I have full power over her because it's obvious woman was made to be controlled by man. If YOU are stupid enough that you want to deprive yourself of this necessary, most basic pleasure in life, then go ahead. It is tantamount to not enjoying the taste of animals. Oh, you 5 foot, dark Indian men are so ready to beat up anyone who eats animals {(and here in U.S.A. animals are killed extremely cruelly)} but if someone controls women's lives, you start jumping up and down in disgust.

U.S.A. has Indian men in its total grip!.



~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Re: First Asian guy-Canadian female couple Ive seen in Vanco

Postby Amaziah » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:43 am

People do visit these places from the different corners of the world and because that is something that has a way out thinking of what else can be better for us is typically needed especially on the basis of help that we get through this kind of places.
For me the most reasonable source of traveling is kissimmee to boca raton transportation and i find it useful every time.
User avatar
Amaziah
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:57 am

Previous

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests