MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post by MrBlueLight »

Funny thing is that she had orbiters texting her and calling her throughout our date. She said that this one guy has called her 10 times that day to want to meet her. After sex, laying naked next to me, she was still messaging them to telling them that she is home and just sleeping. Lol woman and orbiters.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

by orbiters are you talking about sexpats thate are trying to line up a queue in the dating site after you?
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

No, local guys who've been chasing her for a long time. The one who was blowing up her phone has been chasing her for 2 years, she claims.

Lesson learned: the princess that you've been chasing for a long-time might be banging someone on first date. Don't be a chaser.

A sadistic thing to do is to make a girl text chat her orbiters while you are banging her from behind. :twisted:
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Do you think alot of these girls liek filipino and foreigners equally but for different reasons or what is their preference? Why is she leading that guy on for 2 years. She sounds very boring.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Why is she leading him on? Because that's what girls do to orbiters. Get their attention, but return no affection. Plus she's got that whole entitled attitude going on, probably because she's a model. Wasn't the most pleasant person, but good in bed. It seems all Filipina models I met were complete entitled bitches. This girl claimed that there are so many guys chasing her. After I banged her, I kind of feel bad for those guys.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

what percentage of girls like to get on top without asking? thats my favorite position and its a sign to me if the girl actually enjoys sex. The only girl that liked that was the bargirl. If they like missionary or seem to hate getting on top its time to get rid of them.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

A very small percentage. The majority of Filipinas lack sexual initiative. Most of them ride pretty well when they are on top, just that you have to put them on top.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MrBlueLight wrote:A very small percentage. The majority of Filipinas lack sexual initiative. Most of them ride pretty well when they are on top, just that you have to put them on top.

yeah I know. But do they keep giving you attitude about being on top or what? When they do it and dont like it or keep wanting you ontop then i know i have a "dud" cause if a girl can't enjoy herself on top its over before it begun.

Dude these filipinas are starting to sound like a waste of time. If i can't have a good sex life with them i shouldn't bother marrying them cause i dont want kids.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

publicduende wrote:
Winston wrote:Why won't mrbluelight show some pics of HIMSELF with his girls? Come on. Why not? That would lend a lot more credence to his claims.
Give me a clumsy yet genuine Winston with bar girls ANY DAY, rather than a self-proclaimed sex god with zilch to prove anything...
He's so good looking, he doesn't want to hurt our eyes. How about post some pictures. You can blur out you and the girl's faces. Very easy to do.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

newlifeinphilippines wrote: Id be curious to know your day game results since everyone here never uses it. I never tried day game in phil even though i wanted to cause im not confident and 2nd off i felt id look like a creepy monger with all eyes on me. Its like a curse in some ways you dont want to be that foreigner guy. Even though your chinese they will know your not filipino.
Day Game works very well in the Philippines. Just say hello to them. If they like you they'll be friendly. Ask for their number. It works.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:A very small percentage. The majority of Filipinas lack sexual initiative. Most of them ride pretty well when they are on top, just that you have to put them on top.

yeah I know. But do they keep giving you attitude about being on top or what? When they do it and dont like it or keep wanting you ontop then i know i have a "dud" cause if a girl can't enjoy herself on top its over before it begun.

Dude these filipinas are starting to sound like a waste of time. If i can't have a good sex life with them i shouldn't bother marrying them cause i dont want kids.
Even if they don't initiate it, the majority have no problem riding on top. I would say more of them have problem with doggy style than being on top.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MrBlueLight wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:

Even if they don't initiate it, the majority have no problem riding on top. I would say more of them have problem with doggy style than being on top.
The gf liked it on top and was ok with it but then she kept wanting me on top also so i got mixed messages. She didn't enjoy sex that much so as you can see there is a correlation. Then the milf scammer girl i didn't have sex wit her that much in the short span but she definitely gave me attitude about being on top and never initiated it so yeah. The only girl that really loved on top was the bargirl. Sexually she was a keeper. Now if only i could find a woman like her who was 18 and no kids and wasn't a slut.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Who you would connect mentally with an 18 year old is beyond me...
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

For marriage. I need a large age gap because you need some room to grow so to speak. Plus they are less likely to have been around the block. Being in my 30's i need a need a minimum 20 year age gap so i really can't even look for a wife yet LOL Some will say well thats superficial, but i really dont want kids so looks is hte only thing a woman has to offer me along with great sex. If i can't get that then ill just stay single and do other things.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Feel like I hit the wall recently....quality and quantity have gone down hill with each passing month. Perhaps that's the sign that it's time to move on. But I did meet two middle-upper class ladies on separate occasions, one of which took me on a tour in her car.

Oh well, at least I can still booty call a beauty queen anytime.