MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post by chanta76 »

Mr.Bluelight,

What kind of work are you doing in the Philippines? I mean you claim you did some modeling work in Asia (I assume in Hong Kong ) . What kind of modeling work was it?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 2nd, 2020, 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

I feel that I've exhausted the low hanging fruits here. For the second half of my stay. It's time for some day game action :mrgreen:
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MrBlueLight wrote:I feel that I've exhausted the low hanging fruits here. For the second half of my stay. It's time for some day game action :mrgreen:
your in metro manila? Seriously> With 20 million you exhausted the list? I wonder how long it would take me to exhaust a list in jakarta when i exclude all uglies and muslims.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

chanta76 wrote:Mr.Bluelight,

What kind of work are you doing in the Philippines? I mean you claim you did some modeling work in Asia (I assume in Hong Kong ) . What kind of modeling work was it?
It was actually for Japanese TV commercials, but in the USA. But now, my primary income comes from doing translation works online. I worked with a translation firm in the US for a few years, after I have their trust, they allowed me to be part-time and location independent. It's just a temporary job though because my formal training is in a field of science, but I want to start doing online business to have better income to support this lifestyle.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:I feel that I've exhausted the low hanging fruits here. For the second half of my stay. It's time for some day game action :mrgreen:
your in metro manila? Seriously> With 20 million you exhausted the list? I wonder how long it would take me to exhaust a list in jakarta when i exclude all uglies and muslims.
No, I think I exhausted all the good looking easy online girls. As in I feel like I already contacted all the good looking low hanging fruits and where they either responded or didn't respond. You know, the kind of girls who have had their online dating account for months or years. Of course, there are still new girls signing up online everyday, but many of the new ones are just "checking things out", they might meet one guy and delete their accounts. Despite having better logistics and knowledge about the locals, I am banging increasing fewer new girls each month. I think most people who live in the Philippines for at least a few months will experience this regression once the low hanging fruits are exhausted. The good news is that I know have a new rotation of 4 girls, among them are the 2 most beautiful girls I've been with here. Ironical, the beauty queen has been the one who stuck around since the beginning, where the other girls come and go.

But I have not done any night game or day game. So once I start doing day game, that hopefully will open up a new pool of girls.

Btw, pretty sure the entire Jakarta are Muslims. So you will exhaust that list pretty quickly. :roll:
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MrBlueLight wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
No, I think I exhausted all the good looking easy online girls. As in I feel like I already contacted all the good looking low hanging fruits and where they either responded or didn't respond. You know, the kind of girls who have had their online dating account for months or years. Of course, there are still new girls signing up online everyday, but many of the new ones are just "checking things out", they might meet one guy and delete their accounts. Despite having better logistics and knowledge about the locals, I am banging increasing fewer new girls each month. I think most people who live in the Philippines for at least a few months will experience this regression once the low hanging fruits are exhausted. The good news is that I know have a new rotation of 4 girls, among them are the 2 most beautiful girls I've been with here. Ironical, the beauty queen has been the one who stuck around since the beginning, where the other girls come and go.

But I have not done any night game or day game. So once I start doing day game, that hopefully will open up a new pool of girls.

Btw, pretty sure the entire Jakarta are Muslims. So you will exhaust that list pretty quickly. :roll:

Why is the beauty queen so persistent? Is she psycho or not realize how pretty she is? You would think the uglies would be desperate and wantt o stick around. Or maybe it could be that they know they are not pretty enough to compete with your other girls. I suspect the beauty girl is confident enough to stay "in the game". I dont know if I would like such a prideful girl, i like the girls who are humble and eager to please.

I suspect thats why will n dowd recently left after 10 months or whatever. Sheehs that doesn't sound good cause although i dont wnat cheap sluts even if one is wife hunting or serious girlfriend it sounds like y ou could hit a wall even quicker due to the seriousness of the search.

Id be curious to know your day game results since everyone here never uses it. I never tried day game in phil even though i wanted to cause im not confident and 2nd off i felt id look like a creepy monger with all eyes on me. Its like a curse in some ways you dont want to be that foreigner guy. Even though your chinese they will know your not filipino.

Indonesia has more protestant christians than Philippines. Protestants is what I want. So by sheer number i have 10 times the pool available. But the difference is i will date a catholic and hope to covnert them which phil has but i wont date a muslim so 85 percent of indonesia is off the list whereas phil 90+ are on the list

But i would imagine that there is not many long term sexpats in indonesia or other countries like them with restrictive visas so it could be a good place to go cause the women will just be so happy to see you. I hear a lot of singaporeans and indians go to indonesia though so you wont stand out as an asia but as a white guy i think indonesia would stand out more cause most white guys wont want to go there especially for long term (which means less competitino).
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

I think one of the reasons the beauty queen sticks around is because I see her more than I see the other girls, which is just the right amount to keep her emotionally attached. And secondly, she does have a very different personality than all the other Filipinas I've met here. She seems to have above average pride and intelligence/wit for a Filipina, but she also might be bipolar, lol.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MrBlueLight wrote:I think one of the reasons the beauty queen sticks around is because I see her more than I see the other girls, which is just the right amount to keep her emotionally attached. And secondly, she does have a very different personality than all the other Filipinas I've met here. She seems to have above average pride and intelligence/wit for a Filipina, but she also might be bipolar, lol.

The crazy ones are not good for serious relationship. I knew there had to be a catch. The other girls know you are out of their league.

Have you thought of other nearby countries just to change pace? For me after a few months it becomes monotonous. I always had a live in though but if i didn't have a live in id probably feel that way even more cause id be like whats the point if i dont have a relationship why am i sitting in one place.

whats your opinion of vietnam and china? From w hat i can tell i think ill pass cause the girls are hot but probably not like filipinas. Indonesians seem to be the same "bloodline" but its a new country so i may find it interesting for awhile and it may have less competition for all i know, or at least maybe less scammers/users/slut types.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why won't mrbluelight show some pics of HIMSELF with his girls? Come on. Why not? That would lend a lot more credence to his claims.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:Why won't mrbluelight show some pics of HIMSELF with his girls? Come on. Why not? That would lend a lot more credence to his claims.
Give me a clumsy yet genuine Winston with bar girls ANY DAY, rather than a self-proclaimed sex god with zilch to prove anything...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 2nd, 2020, 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Ghost wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Winston wrote:Why won't mrbluelight show some pics of HIMSELF with his girls? Come on. Why not? That would lend a lot more credence to his claims.
Give me a clumsy yet genuine Winston with bar girls ANY DAY, rather than a self-proclaimed sex god with zilch to prove anything...
Yeah, even the most modest legit story is better than the most interesting fake story. Trolls on HA have now evolved (devolved?) to the point where it's all about making up the most absurdly fake stories that they can. This is the unfortunate flipside to the fact that not many of the normal posters go abroad and live out the idea of HA.
Rumour must have spread that any loser can come in here and let go all of their remotest socio-economic-sexual fantasies by posing as enlightened members of the elite, or Asian sex gods. I guess it's a side effect of Winston and the mods being so light-handed in moderating contents and banning members with a high BS count.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Its because of will n dowds phony "God thread" which has now been exposed as a mere illusion. Even I seen that thread long before i became a member.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Because I have little interest in either posting pictures of myself or the girls whom I know personally on the internet. There's too much risk in doing that and ZERO benefits. I don't care if you think I am a phony. I know what I experienced and that's all that matters to me.

And I never claimed to be a sex God. I am simply posting my traveling experiences, which are a lot milder than what have been reported on Scoop the World where the author claimed to banged something like 14 girls in 10 days. This is no myth. If you are young and foreign, you will get laid in the Philippines lots and lots.

Maybe the old men are jealous when they can't get the same outcome as the young guys, what losers.

By the way, +1 on another model. She's about a 7