MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post by starchild5 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
starchild5 wrote:NewLife reaction is very odd....he has also stopped posting as frequently as before....I think Rock caught him on something big :lol: ....Does this mean ...He is still in Philippines and was lying that he is back in America....?
My theory is that he's actually a Filipino. Because his writing isn't exactly Shakespearean and sometimes he seems like he's overcompensating with his criticism of the Philippines. Kind of like he's a Filipino who dislikes Americans, and who pretends to be the worst American he can think of (Newlife) just to make them look even worse. :lol:

Maybe that's what Ginger did too... pretend to be an Asian guy (or multiple Asian guys) killing it in the Philippines to somehow prove the superiority of the yellow-brown race over the pasty Americano race. Newlife could have been an account used to showcase the inferiority of the American sexpat, whereas MrBlueLight was a character meant to portray the Asian Don Juan blowing the competition out of the water.

It could be half sexual fantasy, half sexual frustration. With a hint of mental illness. Who knows? Trolls typically aren't the sanest of folk. And since they have no lives (Ginger has no life, as Rock stated), they can go to ridiculously elaborate lengths with their schemes until it becomes a reality to them.
Wow...NewLife really has disappeared out to the Neverland where he came from it seems :lol: .....He haven't posted anything since Rock wrote asked his location whereabouts..... :)

Its very odd considering he usually makes 4-5 posts a day....and haven't stopped since he became a member here..This is the first time, he has stopped posting abruptly in any of the threads.....He fears something now.... :roll:
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

starchild5 wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
starchild5 wrote:NewLife reaction is very odd....he has also stopped posting as frequently as before....I think Rock caught him on something big :lol: ....Does this mean ...He is still in Philippines and was lying that he is back in America....?
My theory is that he's actually a Filipino. Because his writing isn't exactly Shakespearean and sometimes he seems like he's overcompensating with his criticism of the Philippines. Kind of like he's a Filipino who dislikes Americans, and who pretends to be the worst American he can think of (Newlife) just to make them look even worse. :lol:

Maybe that's what Ginger did too... pretend to be an Asian guy (or multiple Asian guys) killing it in the Philippines to somehow prove the superiority of the yellow-brown race over the pasty Americano race. Newlife could have been an account used to showcase the inferiority of the American sexpat, whereas MrBlueLight was a character meant to portray the Asian Don Juan blowing the competition out of the water.

It could be half sexual fantasy, half sexual frustration. With a hint of mental illness. Who knows? Trolls typically aren't the sanest of folk. And since they have no lives (Ginger has no life, as Rock stated), they can go to ridiculously elaborate lengths with their schemes until it becomes a reality to them.
Wow...NewLife really has disappeared out to the Neverland where he came from it seems :lol: .....He haven't posted anything since Rock wrote asked his location whereabouts..... :)

Its very odd considering he usually makes 4-5 posts a day....and haven't stopped since he became a member here..This is the first time, he has stopped posting abruptly in any of the threads.....He fears something now.... :roll:
Well, that confirms what Rock already stated, and what I suspected. It's a confirmed fact, after all, that Newlife has an IP match with Ginger\MrBlueLight and has been (and still is) posting from the same general area in the Philippines. I'm not entirely convinced he is the same person as Ginger, simply because I don't personally know Ginger as a poster and noticed she deleted some of her old posts. Rock can probably do a brief analysis of their respective writing styles and determine if Nolife is a match or not.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Well, that confirms what Rock already stated, and what I suspected. It's a confirmed fact, after all, that Newlife has an IP match with Ginger\MrBlueLight and has been (and still is) posting from the same general area in the Philippines. I'm not entirely convinced he is the same person as Ginger, simply because I don't personally know Ginger as a poster and noticed she deleted some of her old posts. Rock can probably do a brief analysis of their respective writing styles and determine if Nolife is a match or not.
If that's the case, it would mean this Ginger/MBL/NLP/et al is responsible for about 40% of the HA contents in the last few months. Or otherwise stated, without trolls HA is well and dead :)
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

publfnde wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:Well, that confirms what Rock already stated, and what I suspected. It's a confirmed fact, after all, that Newlife has an IP match with Ginger\MrBlueLight and has been (and still is) posting from the same general area in the Philippines. I'm not entirely convinced he is the same person as Ginger, simply because I don't personally know Ginger as a poster and noticed she deleted some of her old posts. Rock can probably do a brief analysis of their respective writing styles and determine if Nolife is a match or not.
If that's the case, it would mean this Ginger/MBL/NLP/et al is responsible for about 40% of the HA contents in the last few months. Or otherwise stated, without trolls HA is well and dead :)
In other words, at this point trolls are helping support a fading venue. Without Low-life and I want to burn my wife alive Anatol...this forum is fading to away...lol
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

OutWest wrote:In other words, at this point trolls are helping support a fading venue. Without Low-life and I want to burn my wife alive Anatol...this forum is fading to away...lol
I am sorry if this won't go down well with some of the power posters here, but a paraphrase of Mark Twain's famous motto springs to mind...those who do, do - those who don't, post.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

publicduende wrote: I am sorry if this won't go down well with some of the power posters here, but a paraphrase of Mark Twain's famous motto springs to mind...those who do, do - those who don't, post.
Fortunately, Mark Twain didn't have to deal with Trolls like we do now otherwise, he wouldn't have the energy to write those words :)....To think that I wasted so many hours advising him on India thinking he had some genuine intention all the while he was sucking in more energy. ..How True...Don't feed the troll....He has so much energy now to survive till next summer when we all forget about him and he comes with a new avatar :shock: :shock:

I have not known about this Ginger character but it could be him/her? or whatever...He/She has Psyched us all very well and has all the time in the world to come with a new Avatar to fool us again down the road. I think this Troll has found a perfect host in HA forum.

To think it took so long for old members to weed him out, speak's a lot about the new stealth it has built...I admit I was fooled and he sucked a lot of energy from me, I feeded him a lot :( :( . Never came across anyone like this character even living in a piss poor third world country, people living in third world countries have more life than this :) ...will try to be more careful :roll:

Thank You Rock for weeding out the trolls.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

publicduende wrote: I am sorry if this won't go down well with some of the power posters here, but a paraphrase of Mark Twain's famous motto springs to mind...those who do, do - those who don't, post.
I couldn't find that saying by Twain, but I agree with it 100% anyway. Just go to any Forum. The members with the highest number of posts tend to be the biggest braggers and have created fictional lives. Many forums have posters who have thousands of alpha posts. They guys are nothing but keyboard jockeys living in their parents basements.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

WorldTraveler wrote:
I couldn't find that saying by Twain, but I agree with it 100% anyway. Just go to any Forum. The members with the highest number of posts tend to be the biggest braggers and have created fictional lives. Many forums have posters who have thousands of alpha posts. They guys are nothing but keyboard jockeys living in their parents basements.
My bad. It was by George Bernard Shaw: "Those who can, do; those who can't, teach". I think you understood the context perfectly: those who are genuinely interested in exploring the world cultures and appreciating them with an open mind and am honest heart, those who look for a quality partner without indulging too much in sex tourism, those who knows their priorities in life...they will hardly have time to post stuff on a forum, let alone tall tales and made up stories. And when share they choose to do, their accounts will bear the full power of real facts, real life experience, clean narrative.

As an offshoot of forums, we have now got to the point when plenty of people are trying to earn a living by curating blogs where at least 75% of the stuff written is basically of the type you describe: made up stories about improbable "alpha" lifestyles packed with success, social respects, exotic locales and lots of bangs. Those snake oil salesmen selling "motivational information" have always existed, but the anonymity guaranteed by the Internet allows these particular ones peddle whatever they want without the need for solid proof. The entire PUA movement is based on this tall narrative fron a bunch of faux-wisemen.
Signet
Freshman Poster

Post by Signet »

publicduende wrote:If that's the case, it would mean this Ginger/MBL/NLP/et al is responsible for about 40% of the HA contents in the last few months. Or otherwise stated, without trolls HA is well and dead :)
To an extent, is the drop in activity not at least partially due to him? I haven't been 'active' on this forum for nearly as long as I have been reading it, but there has been a constant trend of constructive posters trying to engage with him, failing to get through, and then slowly tapering away.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

publicduende wrote:
WorldTraveler wrote:
My bad. It was by George Bernard Shaw: "Those who can, do; those who can't, teach". I think you understood the context perfectly: those who are genuinely interested in exploring the world cultures and appreciating them with an open mind and am honest heart, those who look for a quality partner without indulging too much in sex tourism, those who knows their priorities in life...they will hardly have time to post stuff on a forum, let alone tall tales and made up stories. And when share they choose to do, their accounts will bear the full power of real facts, real life experience, clean narrative.

As an offshoot of forums, we have now got to the point when plenty of people are trying to earn a living by curating blogs where at least 75% of the stuff written is basically of the type you describe: made up stories about improbable "alpha" lifestyles packed with success, social respects, exotic locales and lots of bangs. Those snake oil salesmen selling "motivational information" have always existed, but the anonymity guaranteed by the Internet allows these particular ones peddle whatever they want without the need for solid proof. The entire PUA movement is based on this tall narrative fron a bunch of faux-wisemen.
It's George Benard Shaw, but it's "Those who can, do; those who can't, teach". :D

I think the modern upgrade of that saying is: "Those who can, do; those who can't, blog". Yes, most of PUA bloggers are these assholes. Many of he guys aren't having sex. I can tell because of the way they describe the event.

:evil: Yes, their blogs suck overall. Not one these "location independent entrepreneurs" can tell you how they make their money. I have found that 90% these people are just attention whores. These attention whores have a large fictional presence to the public. Just PM them or ask them a specific question and you won't get an answer. Reality is too difficult for them! :twisted:

If you know of any good travel or travel bang bloggers, I'd like to read them. Even many travel bloggers are just attention whoring. If you know so good blog, please let me know.
Last edited by WorldTraveler on February 22nd, 2015, 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

WorldTraveler wrote: :evil: Yes, their blogs suck overall. Not one these "location independent entrepreneurs" can tell you how they make their money. I have found that 90% these people are just attention whores. These attention whores have a large fictional presence to the public. Just PM them or ask them a specific question and you won't get an answer. Reality is too difficult for them! :twisted:
It's also because the barrier to entry for a blog gig, or a blog-cum-online-shop gig is now so low, virtually everybody can pay a Thai or Indian kid $50 and get a state of the art single page website, and another $50 for with cart/payment system API integration. It really doesn't take that much. After the scaffolding is done, the contents can be just about anything, a rehash of old self-help motivational stuff that uses whatever flavour du jour, from "extreme fitness" to "minimalism", from anti-something/somebody rhetoric to plain made up bullcrap.

You might remember Mark Manson, perhaps one of the least destructive and more honest agents of the male development blogosphere (before it was brutally shortened into "manosphere", which is funny because if taken from its Greek root it would quite aptly mean "the sphere of thin air"), when he was still running his Postmasculine project. He had most of his branding and marketing work done by two "interns", two fresh college graduates who were apparently "selected" from hundreds of hopefuls to share Mark's "luxury apartment" in Medellin (a 3 bedroom flat in the Poblado area isn't more than $500 a month) and have the privilege of working on his project...for free. That kids will want to work on whatever seems cool and can beef up their CVs, in this anemic job market, I understand. What I fail to see is how they could think that working on a project that had as its only goal to elevate the online ego of yet another self-described and self-assured PUA guru, could help them succeed...with girls as much as their careers.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/markmanson

The Postmasculine project failed a few months later, and Mr Manson resorted to the relatively safer haven of "general" self-help and motivational writing. I am still wondering where he gets the money for his daily shots of whiskey. Unless, of course, they come straight from his cats' appendages :)
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

WorldTraveler wrote:It's George Benard Shaw, but it's "Those who can, do; those who can't, teach". :D
Yeah that's what I wrote above :) As a statement it's obviously quite provocative and must be used in the correct context (which you got right anyway). As a meme it's so powerful that the British Government a few years ago tried to revamp the social importance of the ridiculously underpaid school teaching career with a more appropriate "those who know, teach".

I still believe teaching is a noble profession, even when a teacher is positively deluded to be able to instill something positive or constructive into his pupils' minds. What I tend to mock and despise is when this "teaching" is completely self-referential, self-accredited, self-delusional and totally for profit. Considering how inflationed the male self-help industry is at the moment, it definitely is a game of diminishing returns.
WorldTraveler wrote:If you know of any good travel or travel bang bloggers, I'd like to read them. Even many travel bloggers are just attention whoring. If you know so good blog, please let me know.
I don't follow this particular corner of the blogosphere very closely, but I do tend to like the bloggers who are the least pretentious and just don't take themselves too seriously. As far as I remember NaughtyNomad (http://naughtynomad.com/) was one of the first online and surely one of the first to report about rarely-beaten tracks like Ethiopia and some other African countries, and lesser Asian territories like Azerbaijan, Mongolia, and even Timor Leste. :) LOL, I was going to write "he remains one of the few ones who hasn't even tried to monetise from his information" and then I just peeked into his site now and whoops...

OK that leaves me with one of the truest examples of "how it's done and dusted" without a hint of pomp or political correctness.

http://www.whorist.com/

I might not be completely OK with sex tourism, but the above truly remains one of the few 100% free bastions for sex information in Asia. We should applaud Tommo's plain honesty, the kind of honesty and veracity only the most consummated go-go sex warrior will eventually muster.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

publicduende wrote:
WorldTraveler wrote: :evil: Yes, their blogs suck overall. Not one these "location independent entrepreneurs" can tell you how they make their money. I have found that 90% these people are just attention whores. These attention whores have a large fictional presence to the public. Just PM them or ask them a specific question and you won't get an answer. Reality is too difficult for them! :twisted:
It's also because the barrier to entry for a blog gig, or a blog-cum-online-shop gig is now so low, virtually everybody can pay a Thai or Indian kid $50 and get a state of the art single page website, and another $50 for with cart/payment system API integration. It really doesn't take that much. After the scaffolding is done, the contents can be just about anything, a rehash of old self-help motivational stuff that uses whatever flavour du jour, from "extreme fitness" to "minimalism", from anti-something/somebody rhetoric to plain made up bullcrap.

You might remember Mark Manson, perhaps one of the least destructive and more honest agents of the male development blogosphere (before it was brutally shortened into "manosphere", which is funny because if taken from its Greek root it would quite aptly mean "the sphere of thin air"), when he was still running his Postmasculine project. He had most of his branding and marketing work done by two "interns", two fresh college graduates who were apparently "selected" from hundreds of hopefuls to share Mark's "luxury apartment" in Medellin (a 3 bedroom flat in the Poblado area isn't more than $500 a month) and have the privilege of working on his project...for free. That kids will want to work on whatever seems cool and can beef up their CVs, in this anemic job market, I understand. What I fail to see is how they could think that working on a project that had as its only goal to elevate the online ego of yet another self-described and self-assured PUA guru, could help them succeed...with girls as much as their careers.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/markmanson

The Postmasculine project failed a few months later, and Mr Manson resorted to the relatively safer haven of "general" self-help and motivational writing. I am still wondering where he gets the money for his daily shots of whiskey. Unless, of course, they come straight from his cats' appendages :)
I'm familiar with Mark Manson. My guess is that his parents believe in him and want to believe that one day their son will be a big TV talk host. I know people who support their kids long after they are grown hoping for a famous person in the family. 30% of the Millennials move back home after college.

Most young guys brains have gone to mush. How they believe working for free for Mark Manson after they have graduated college is going to get them anywhere except more debt. Yeah, they can start their own blog! I feel Manson, like his namesake, has become very arrogant of late. I read his posts about how he selected the people. I felt he was very condescending. I didn't think these people were even living in his apt. I thought they'd just work remotely. Maybe they will live with him and he'll let them pay his rent.
Guys like him want to promote that you are sheeple if work in a real office job and not "working" location independent. I compare these bloggers to actors. Both are glamour jobs. It's a great job for people from rich families, because 99% of them will not be able to make a living doing it.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Travel-B ... 7707464632

https://www.youtube.com/user/LilTravelBum

Check out travel bum on Youtube. This guy is the best of all the travel banger/lovers. He must have spent a fortune over the last 4 years traveling and filming his exploits. He looks good and has a nice personality too. Many of his earlier videos have been taken down. He had NYC, Cancun, Cuba, and Columbia. He tried for long time to get a TV deal and got nothing. His work is very professional and he couldn't make it. The real problem now is there is way too much free content.
Last edited by WorldTraveler on February 22nd, 2015, 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

WorldTraveler wrote:e.com/user/LilTravelBum[/url]

Check out travel bum on Youtube. This guy is the best of all the travel banger/lovers. He must have spent a fortune over the last 4 years traveling and filming his exploits. He looks good and has a nice personality too. Many of his earlier videos have been taken down. He had NYC, Cancun, and Cuba. He tried for long time to get a TV deal and got nothing. His work is very professional and he couldn't make it.
Funny you mention TravelBum, because for what his "normal" career has been (respected model photographer in NYC), he chose his travel & bang gig to be in the docu-fiction format, only he forgot to tell anybody. His first season was more on the documentary/social commentary side and it was enjoyable for that.

His much anticipated second season started with an infamous episode in Medellin, where he fumbles his way around multiple gorgeous women who don't seem to give him the attention of a red fish in a bowl, until he magically finds a decent looking girl with a nice arse who can't stop talking about her up and coming boob job.

A pretty hot scene of shooting and soft porn ensues, followed by a scene when Yours Truly walks into the girls' apartment with some flowers and a loved-up smile, looking to soothe her post-breast-augmentation pains, only to find her with her gangster boyfriend and a not so excited look.

That pilot episode was taken down a few days later. Several YouTube users from Medellin immediately smelt the fish and suspected that girl was simply a "chica prepago", a "pre-paid girl", aptly pre-paid and scripted to run the only sexually-charged scene and save the day and keep the "Medellin is a total dating paradise" meme alive. Not only that, one or two actually posted a link to a sex cam site where said girl was regularly waving her culito for pesos.

I think TB was in touch with a producer who was probably intrigued by his shooting and photography skills coupled with actual pulling/narrative power. Once the docu-fiction angle was leaked, his credibility was in tatters. Since I have been to Medellin I kept checking back and both his YT site, his website and even his Facebook profile were next to silent.

I now see, courtesy of your links, that he has managed to self-produce Season 2. I don't even want to watch those videos because, at the end of the day, if it's a scripted thing, that means so long you have funds to pay for these semi-pro models to appear as your catches, even the late Stephen Hawking could be made to look like a veritable sex god.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

publicduende wrote: I now see, courtesy of your links, that he has managed to self-produce Season 2. I don't even want to watch those videos because, at the end of the day, if it's a scripted thing, that means so long you have funds to pay for these semi-pro models to appear as your catches, even the late Stephen Hawking could be made to look like a veritable sex god.
You seem like a real smart guy. As Winston would say, a "truth seeker." This is why I come to this site to find people who look beyond the facade. He went to Cuba and Cuba is all P4P and claimed he met nice girls. Do you have the links to that Colombian Chica that got the boob job. She seemed very slutty. I wanted to see part 2 to that Columbia episode, but don't think he ever released it. What is Medellin like?

His second season was not as good and YouTube deleted a lot of his Iceland videos. I don't know why network TV should give a shit if his reality TV show was fake most of them are totally scripted. The "90 Fiancee" is very scripted. I think the networks didn't pick it up because it had too mush sexual content, but that is only a guess.