MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post by innovatorsclub »

I believe this guy and have seen how jealous some of the clowns here can be. This is called happier abroad is it not? I prefer he keep it a secret but at least he isn't showing people how like the guy on swooptheworld.com is. You jealous guys should have a bigger problem with that guy who boasts and tells thousands how to do it which ruins it for more deserving guys.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

innovatorsclub ,

. I think Mr.bluelight is telling the truth ..not sure if he is actually getting 8's is up to debate since attraction is eye of the beholder.
I don't think it's too much of jealousy but more of is he legit or not. I mean this is after all the Philippines where even a middle age balding over weight guy can get a 24 year old. I mean to me it's like not some major accomplish but mr.bluelight writing comes off too braggadocio .

I never heard of swooptheworld web-site. Because of the internet there are lots of blogs sites out there in finding women overseas. In some ways this is good but in some ways this is bad because I think mongers or guys who just want easy girls will go over seas and well...ruin it in the long run. The damage is done already..and your right legit guys looking for real relationship do lose in the end.
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

I came back from thailand and shared my ex itement here a couple years ago and more than one idiot said I was lying and demanded proof. I showed enough only to Winston but also said why should I to you heckler chumps? I got back from Thailand a month ago with 26 new notches but I don't give a f*** if anyone here believes it and I don't want more than a few here to even know this now. I only give advice to people who deserve and earn it..most of you guys can just stay trapped in the matrix
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

innovatorsclub wrote:I came back from thailand and shared my ex itement here a couple years ago and more than one idiot said I was lying and demanded proof. I showed enough only to Winston but also said why should I to you heckler chumps? I got back from Thailand a month ago with 26 new notches but I don't give a f*** if anyone here believes it and I don't want more than a few here to even know this now. I only give advice to people who deserve and earn it..most of you guys can just stay trapped in the matrix
Yeah, "notches", "achievements unlocked"...you guys think dating and loving someone is like playing a videogame, where all the fun is about learning all the right moves and seeing yourselves through the next level. Somebody with good intentions, let alone real social and dating experience, would never, ever speak like that, whether verbally or on an online platform.

The most pathetic side of you PUA acolytes is that, just like any MLM rookie, you invest so much of your time and money and effort to become players that when you eventually manage to succeed in places like Thailand or the Philippines, when your game is completely useless as even a scarecrow could bed a girl once in a while, you immediately feel all excited and ripe enough to start dishing out "advice". And so the myth perpetuates.

I have never been to Thailand but I lived in the Philippines and I can tell you: there is 100 times more fun and excitement in courting the right kind of girl. There's nothing more exciting and fulfilling, even in the long run, than knowing that a girl you like and love profoundly also loves and respects you for who you showed her to be. No game, indeed, no games required. There are so many chances to be had with these types of women, you guys who travel there to merely collect "notches" just make my head shake...what a waste of human potential...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 2nd, 2020, 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Your assumption is that I actually care about whether you believe me or not. I don't. I post my data anyway regardless of your opinion.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 2nd, 2020, 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Your assumption is that I care about coming off as a troll.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MrBlueLight wrote:Your assumption is that I care about coming off as a troll.
Which is what makes you the worst kind of troll. You want to "post your data", which is really just fiction, to feel good about yourself. In any other decent online place, you would have been banned long ago.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

publicduende wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:Your assumption is that I care about coming off as a troll.
Which is what makes you the worst kind of troll. You want to "post your data", which is really just fiction, to feel good about yourself. In any other decent online place, you would have been banned long ago.
Winston suspected him of being Ginger who has a history of pretending to be guys and making credible sounding troll posts. But I'm willing to give him benefit of doubt.

Just meet up with me Bluelight and I will clear you if you are for real.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Rock wrote:Winston suspected him of being Ginger who has a history of pretending to be guys and making credible sounding troll posts. But I'm willing to give him benefit of doubt.

LOL really? Was Ginger herself for real anyway?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

publicduende wrote:
Rock wrote:Winston suspected him of being Ginger who has a history of pretending to be guys and making credible sounding troll posts. But I'm willing to give him benefit of doubt.

Ginger was real. Winston and I both met her a few times. But she turned out to be a self hating Filipina with a very high IQ but also some deep issues, like wishing she was male cus she thinks guys hold all the power here in Philippines.

She used to post here as Ginger and then also created a male alter ego, Jboy who not only posted here but also used that identity offline on whatsapp and text to defend Ginger lol.

Didn't you ever read any of the posts of Ginger or Jboy? Lot's of entertainment value lol. Anyway, Winston suspected Bluelight of being another manifestation of Ginger since IPs were consistent with both of them and posting style seems in-line as well.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Rock wrote:
publicduende wrote:

Ginger was real. Winston and I both met her a few times. But she turned out to be a self hating Filipina with a very high IQ but also some deep issues, like wishing she was male cus she thinks guys hold all the power here in Philippines.

She used to post here as Ginger and then also created a male alter ego, Jboy who not only posted here but also used that identity offline on whatsapp and text to defend Ginger lol.

Didn't you ever the posts of Ginger or Jboy? Lot's of entertainment value lol. Anyway, Winston suspected Bluelight of being another manifestation of Ginger since IPs were consistent with both of them and posting style seems in-line as well.
Thanks for clarifying. Yes, I do remember Ginger's posts, she was quite the brainy and insightful Filipina, definitely a breath of fresh air. I do remember she would impersonate a male poster but didn't remember who (s)he was. She did look like a great person to be around, even good girlfriend material with whom to entertain non-trivial conversations. I don't know how deep her issues were and I hope they didn't stop her from being happy. As for gender identity issues, I guess they're deeply ingrained in the Filipino mindset and don't constitute a novelty anymore.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Well I'm not a hater. Bluelight, meet up here in Makati with Winston and myself so everyone will know you are the guy you've been claiming to be.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

First of all, I am not even close to Makati. Secondly, like I've stated, I really don't care what anyone thinks on here. If anyone knows Chinese, I can communicate by typing Chinese on here.