Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Billy » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:45 pm

what an idiot. finally he got banned.
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm







Postby eurobrat » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:40 pm

Rock wrote:Winston, don't expose people please. Remember Well Informed used to often wanna fight you too lol. Just hope Repatriate somehow can get past whatever has been bugging him and find peace. Maybe one day he will contact you again as a different person.


RIP Repatriate.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2265
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:43 pm

I can think of several users I'd rather see banned then Repatriate. But, alas. He asked for it. So little love on a thread about a love diary. ;)
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby chanta76 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:45 pm

Winston,


I don't know if Rock looks down on Asian but there are white expats that do look down on Asian and they are in Asia. I met and seen white expats in Asia that are really racist in the core and see Asian women as nothing but sex toys and Asian men as eunuch. A racist person doesn't necessary have to be a skin head or burn a cross in front of someone homes but a racist person would have this superiority complex over another race.Many white expats in Asia exhibits this behavior. I mean why are they in Asia? They want to feel superior over the natives because they the white expats probably feel inadequate themselves.

For some white expats it's like they want to feel like the white masters back in the slave day in USA. Sadly in places like the Philippines there are pockets of area that a white men will feel like a superior race. I find this in Will N Dodd. writing. I find the way he writes he comes off as a racist...and I notice that with other writers on this forum too.

Repatirate even though he was a dick was more of reactionary to the white racist expat in my opinion. I think with repatirate he probably experience allot of racism growing up in the states. Once moving overseas I think he still has allot of bitterness in him. In a way he is hurting still and you can see it by his bully tactics in his writing.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Postby Rock » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:01 pm

chanta76 wrote:Winston,


I don't know if Rock looks down on Asian but there are white expats that do look down on Asian and they are in Asia. I met and seen white expats in Asia that are really racist in the core and see Asian women as nothing but sex toys and Asian men as eunuch. A racist person doesn't necessary have to be a skin head or burn a cross in front of someone homes but a racist person would have this superiority complex over another race.Many white expats in Asia exhibits this behavior. I mean why are they in Asia? They want to feel superior over the natives because they the white expats probably feel inadequate themselves.

For some white expats it's like they want to feel like the white masters back in the slave day in USA. Sadly in places like the Philippines there are pockets of area that a white men will feel like a superior race. I find this in Will N Dodd. writing. I find the way he writes he comes off as a racist...and I notice that with other writers on this forum too.

Repatirate even though he was a dick was more of reactionary to the white racist expat in my opinion. I think with repatirate he probably experience allot of racism growing up in the states. Once moving overseas I think he still has allot of bitterness in him. In a way he is hurting still and you can see it by his bully tactics in his writing.


Yes, I tend to agree with your assumptions on the source of the anger and said pretty much the same thing in another post today. It's great that you can look past Repat's personal attacks on you and see the bigger picture Chanta.

I sure hope I'm not one of those doucehbag expats. It's ironic that while some western expat guys may feel that way you described, you usually see the most attractive asian females with a certain class of local guy (or sometimes even with more average local guys) while the westerners frequently date and marry local girls who are widely considered below average in overall attractiveness.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4120
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby eurobrat » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:31 pm

Rock wrote:
chanta76 wrote:Winston,


I don't know if Rock looks down on Asian but there are white expats that do look down on Asian and they are in Asia. I met and seen white expats in Asia that are really racist in the core and see Asian women as nothing but sex toys and Asian men as eunuch. A racist person doesn't necessary have to be a skin head or burn a cross in front of someone homes but a racist person would have this superiority complex over another race.Many white expats in Asia exhibits this behavior. I mean why are they in Asia? They want to feel superior over the natives because they the white expats probably feel inadequate themselves.

For some white expats it's like they want to feel like the white masters back in the slave day in USA. Sadly in places like the Philippines there are pockets of area that a white men will feel like a superior race. I find this in Will N Dodd. writing. I find the way he writes he comes off as a racist...and I notice that with other writers on this forum too.

Repatirate even though he was a dick was more of reactionary to the white racist expat in my opinion. I think with repatirate he probably experience allot of racism growing up in the states. Once moving overseas I think he still has allot of bitterness in him. In a way he is hurting still and you can see it by his bully tactics in his writing.


Yes, I tend to agree with your assumptions on the source of the anger and said pretty much the same thing in another post today. It's great that you can look past Repat's personal attacks on you and see the bigger picture Chanta.

I sure hope I'm not one of those doucehbag expats. It's ironic that while some western expat guys may feel that way you described, you usually see the most attractive asian females with a certain class of local guy (or sometimes even with more average local guys) while the westerners frequently date and marry local girls who are widely considered below average in overall attractiveness.


This is why I stick to my side of the fence. I'm not dating asians, blacks, browns etc. Just white girls. I guess next I could hear sub racism on Mediterranean guys chasing slavic women.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2265
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Will N. Dowd » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:15 am

Good job banning him Winston. Good call on Rock to suggest banning him.

He wrote me a PM message yesterday too. It was titled "You dumb asshole". I didn't waste my time, so it went unread and deleted. Might still be in the system.

He won't be missed.

I think "Anatol" deserves the same fate.
User avatar
Will N. Dowd
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:09 am
Location: Never Land

Postby Ghost » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:35 am

This thread is made of fail.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby droid » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:46 am

WillnDowd wrote:I think "Anatol" deserves the same fate
You meant [{~AnalTroll~}]
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby publicduende » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:13 am

Rock wrote:Duende, let's try to be objective about this.

There are several classes of guys on this forum if you wanna go into credibility. The first class is what I would call totally exposed. Winston is the posterboy of this class of course. But others I can immediately think of who fit are Davewe, Steve Neese, Marcos, Pinaylover, E_Irrizary and a few short term visitors who came and went. Will N. Dowd also fits within this class because in the past, he posted clear photos of himself. Moreover, I did see him when I was in Davao. He stands nearly 6'1" and looks pretty much like his photos except maybe he seems skinnier in person. If he gained a modest amount of quality weight (part fat, part muscle), I think he would look even better, not just body wise but also by achieving a bit of youthful fullness to his face. Just my opinion of course and being that I'm not a fully exposed person here, I don't feel I have any license to criticize his appearance, so I won't. What I just said was meant to be complimentary and it's sincere.

When guys who are are on the opposite end of the spectrum sling mud by calling someone ugly, fat, old, etc., it's akin to picking up a sword and attacking an unarmed man. It's really not honorable and some would call it cowardly. It's one thing of course if say Winston were to come on here and do it cus he's fully exposed. But if you are just hiding behind a username and don't even have partial exposure the way many others here do - known in person by several senior members and/or Winston and they publicly vouch for you, visible photos in FB to many members, etc. - then everything you say and do when it comes to personal attacks should be discounted accordingly. You are hiding behind a username and that's all you are, an anonymous poster. It's easy to talk big when you are virtually invisible and thousands on the Internet do that very same thing.

Publicduende, I believe you fit the partially exposed class. I know that you are the real deal. But this OP author is not, at least not until he shows himself and meets-up with some credible members here. Until then, he's just some joker who appeared out of nowhere. Granted, he brings up some interesting points which I may cover in separate post(s). But please don't take his personal claims seriously. As for Will, I can understand your comments about his behavior. That's totally fair. That too may be covered by me in a separate post.

Regarding Will's taste in girls, that's also a separate post.


I know WND will never post pics of his girls, I was simply daring him and calling him on his hypocrisy. And my criticism and sarcasm weren't pointed to WND's or MBL's looks, but the way they sound when they talk about their sexual life in the Philippines. For what it's worth, they can both be blessed by the looks of a young George Clooney or Chow Yun Fat. At least judging from their posts, they will continue to sound like vacuous and arrogant bums who are happy to spend away months (and money) chewing and spitting girls to inflate their egos and prove someone else that they're no longer frustrated losers.

MBL's initial claim that since he got banned from RVF, he will "have to do" with RVF's retard cousin HA says it all. Like one of those old jokes, all the time money and effort poured into his new Manila lifestyle are worth nothing until he gets a security man or a taxi driver complimenting him on his latest catch, or a niche forum community to acknowledge him.

Hopefully MBL is younger and still enjoying a bit of mindless narcissism, but what to make of 40+-yo WND who chose to live in one of the most genuine and friendly cities in the Philippines, where he could have easily made lots of great friends and given his life a new purpose, and instead prefers to spend his time chasing 18 years old (preferably virgin) poon for quickies and then complain about being too good for them anyway?

And just to be clear, I am hiding behind a username but so are you and the vast majority of people roaming Internet forums. I have a single page on Facebook, which carries my real name and surname and photos of myself, my wife, family and friends. I am happy to share it with anyone shows me I can trust them to have a meaningful conversation and not use my private information to harm me and my loved ones.

I have never claimed to be handsome, when I am in fact just about average (at least for a southern Italian), and certainly never used my anonymity to comment on people's looks. In fact I have always considered this whole "I'm better looking so I deserve more poon and thou shalt remain forever lonely" argument some members occasionally throw around in here as stupid and a peak of teenagerish immaturity.

I thought this thread wasn't about being the real deal, though. I thought some of the critical voices here were simply trying to get Winston to think about how vacuous a lifestyle of cheap mongering could be, especially in the same country, the Philippines, where it would not be a lot harder to find a good girl who could validate and fulfil far more than his sexual needs.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby Rock » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:36 pm

publicduende wrote:
Rock wrote:Duende, let's try to be objective about this.

There are several classes of guys on this forum if you wanna go into credibility. The first class is what I would call totally exposed. Winston is the posterboy of this class of course. But others I can immediately think of who fit are Davewe, Steve Neese, Marcos, Pinaylover, E_Irrizary and a few short term visitors who came and went. Will N. Dowd also fits within this class because in the past, he posted clear photos of himself. Moreover, I did see him when I was in Davao. He stands nearly 6'1" and looks pretty much like his photos except maybe he seems skinnier in person. If he gained a modest amount of quality weight (part fat, part muscle), I think he would look even better, not just body wise but also by achieving a bit of youthful fullness to his face. Just my opinion of course and being that I'm not a fully exposed person here, I don't feel I have any license to criticize his appearance, so I won't. What I just said was meant to be complimentary and it's sincere.

When guys who are are on the opposite end of the spectrum sling mud by calling someone ugly, fat, old, etc., it's akin to picking up a sword and attacking an unarmed man. It's really not honorable and some would call it cowardly. It's one thing of course if say Winston were to come on here and do it cus he's fully exposed. But if you are just hiding behind a username and don't even have partial exposure the way many others here do - known in person by several senior members and/or Winston and they publicly vouch for you, visible photos in FB to many members, etc. - then everything you say and do when it comes to personal attacks should be discounted accordingly. You are hiding behind a username and that's all you are, an anonymous poster. It's easy to talk big when you are virtually invisible and thousands on the Internet do that very same thing.

Publicduende, I believe you fit the partially exposed class. I know that you are the real deal. But this OP author is not, at least not until he shows himself and meets-up with some credible members here. Until then, he's just some joker who appeared out of nowhere. Granted, he brings up some interesting points which I may cover in separate post(s). But please don't take his personal claims seriously. As for Will, I can understand your comments about his behavior. That's totally fair. That too may be covered by me in a separate post.

Regarding Will's taste in girls, that's also a separate post.


I know WND will never post pics of his girls, I was simply daring him and calling him on his hypocrisy. And my criticism and sarcasm weren't pointed to WND's or MBL's looks, but the way they sound when they talk about their sexual life in the Philippines. For what it's worth, they can both be blessed by the looks of a young George Clooney or Chow Yun Fat. At least judging from their posts, they will continue to sound like vacuous and arrogant bums who are happy to spend away months (and money) chewing and spitting girls to inflate their egos and prove someone else that they're no longer frustrated losers.

MBL's initial claim that since he got banned from RVF, he will "have to do" with RVF's retard cousin HA says it all. Like one of those old jokes, all the time money and effort poured into his new Manila lifestyle are worth nothing until he gets a security man or a taxi driver complimenting him on his latest catch, or a niche forum community to acknowledge him.

Hopefully MBL is younger and still enjoying a bit of mindless narcissism, but what to make of 40+-yo WND who chose to live in one of the most genuine and friendly cities in the Philippines, where he could have easily made lots of great friends and given his life a new purpose, and instead prefers to spend his time chasing 18 years old (preferably virgin) poon for quickies and then complain about being too good for them anyway?

And just to be clear, I am hiding behind a username but so are you and the vast majority of people roaming Internet forums. I have a single page on Facebook, which carries my real name and surname and photos of myself, my wife, family and friends. I am happy to share it with anyone shows me I can trust them to have a meaningful conversation and not use my private information to harm me and my loved ones.

I have never claimed to be handsome, when I am in fact just about average (at least for a southern Italian), and certainly never used my anonymity to comment on people's looks. In fact I have always considered this whole "I'm better looking so I deserve more poon and thou shalt remain forever lonely" argument some members occasionally throw around in here as stupid and a peak of teenagerish immaturity.

I thought this thread wasn't about being the real deal, though. I thought some of the critical voices here were simply trying to get Winston to think about how vacuous a lifestyle of cheap mongering could be, especially in the same country, the Philippines, where it would not be a lot harder to find a good girl who could validate and fulfil far more than his sexual needs.


Why did you goad him on here - "I know WND will never post pics of his girls, I was simply daring him and calling him on his hypocrisy."? Cus he's posted photos from dating sites before from Canada and you never know, he might do so with Filipino centric dating sites. That could do damage to the girls. You know how small Davao is. Yes it would seem foolish to pull such a stunt but then posting about his exploits in such a small place also seems very unwise. Don't put it past him and don't encourage it. Enough damage already.

This makes sense - "At least judging from their posts, they will continue to sound like vacuous and arrogant bums who are happy to spend away months (and money) chewing and spitting girls to inflate their egos and prove someone else that they're no longer frustrated losers."

And this is funny - "MBL's initial claim that since he got banned from RVF, he will "have to do" with RVF's retard cousin HA says it all."

But what you said here, "And just to be clear, I am hiding behind a username but so are you and..." is not true because we are known by several or more fully exposed posters who have met us personally or at least seen our lives on Facebook. Eurobrat among others knows you and Winston among others knows me. OTOH, MBL can claim whatever he likes without any filtering or verification by others members in the know. The thread is not originally about being "the real deal". But since MBL made some strong claims, a lot of doubt was raised so credibility became an issue and being "the real deal" became relevant.

WND gets doubted and understandably so. I mean what should one expect when he claims that "he repels women because he is just too gwapo for them". That one is going into my top 10 list of most entertaining things said on this forum lol. But from all indications, he is an honest poster. He says it like he believes it to be. It's just that he may have taste quite different from that of locals which of course would play very much into his favor. And I think this business about being too good looking for some girls is self delusion.

However, I do know that some girls will hesitate to get involved in a serious LT relationship (not what Will is gunning for) with a guy who is too handsome because they just don't feel secure enough. They may believe there's a heightened chance of the guy being unfaithful because other girls may flirt or even chase such guys. Even Kai alluded to this dynamic from a different angle. But for the casual stuff Will N. Dowd seeks, being gwapo and attractive can only work in your favor I believe. So I think he's definitely off the mark on that one.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4120
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Ghost » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:27 pm

Rock wrote:
publicduende wrote:WND gets doubted and understandably so. I mean what should one expect when he claims that "he repels women because he is just too gwapo for them". That one is going into my top 10 list of most entertaining things said on this forum lol. But from all indications, he is an honest poster. He says it like he believes it to be. It's just that he may have taste quite different from that of locals which of course would play very much into his favor. And I think this business about being too good looking for some girls is self delusion.

However, I do know that some girls will hesitate to get involved in a serious LT relationship (not what Will is gunning for) with a guy who is too handsome because they just don't feel secure enough. They may believe there's a heightened chance of the guy being unfaithful because other girls may flirt or even chase such guys. Even Kai alluded to this dynamic from a different angle. But for the casual stuff Will N. Dowd seeks, being gwapo and attractive can only work in your favor I believe. So I think he's definitely off the mark on that one.


And this plays into how he fails to post pictures of these supposedly hot girls he f***s. He is definitely not honest about the kinds of girls he gets. Asian women do often feel insecure having a boyfriend who is too attractive precisely because they fear he will be unfaithful. But I've seen WND's dating profile. He doesn't even hide the fact that he is a monger. And most Filipinas, even sluts, won't respond to mongers, perceived or outright stated. If he was a decent guy, I think he would do fine. He isn't as attractive as he thinks he is (a lot of his pictures on his dating profile make him look like a creeper) but he's above average. His looks would help if he was looking for a relationship and was sincere, honest, and decent. An Asian girl who finds a handsome boyfriend who is honest, decent, and really a nice guy will feel lucky indeed.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby publicduende » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:27 pm

Rock wrote:Why did you goad him on here - "I know WND will never post pics of his girls, I was simply daring him and calling him on his hypocrisy."? Cus he's posted photos from dating sites before from Canada and you never know, he might do so with Filipino centric dating sites. That could do damage to the girls. You know how small Davao is. Yes it would seem foolish to pull such a stunt but then posting about his exploits in such a small place also seems very unwise. Don't put it past him and don't encourage it. Enough damage already.


Are you referring to WND's thread to mock the "women who want to date him on POF"? Well those were links to public profiles on a free of charge dating site. Women in a far away land (Canada, from his Philippines perspective) who never met him.

As I told him on another thread, Davao is indeed a small city. What he should really be concerned about isn't what he does online but what somebody could do to him offline, very offline, if rumour spreads that he has been taking a few girls' virginity. Dabawenyos can be the friendliest people in the country, but their kindness is easily suspended when they feel their pride and that of their city is being trampled on.

Rock wrote:But what you said here, "And just to be clear, I am hiding behind a username but so are you and..." is not true because we are known by several or more fully exposed posters who have met us personally or at least seen our lives on Facebook. Eurobrat among others knows you and Winston among others knows me. OTOH, MBL can claim whatever he likes without any filtering or verification by others members in the know. The thread is not originally about being "the real deal". But since MBL made some strong claims, a lot of doubt was raised so credibility became an issue and being "the real deal" became relevant.

WND gets doubted and understandably so. I mean what should one expect when he claims that "he repels women because he is just too gwapo for them". That one is going into my top 10 list of most entertaining things said on this forum lol. But from all indications, he is an honest poster. He says it like he believes it to be. It's just that he may have taste quite different from that of locals which of course would play very much into his favor. And I think this business about being too good looking for some girls is self delusion.

However, I do know that some girls will hesitate to get involved in a serious LT relationship (not what Will is gunning for) with a guy who is too handsome because they just don't feel secure enough. They may believe there's a heightened chance of the guy being unfaithful because other girls may flirt or even chase such guys. Even Kai alluded to this dynamic from a different angle. But for the casual stuff Will N. Dowd seeks, being gwapo and attractive can only work in your favor I believe. So I think he's definitely off the mark on that one.


I agree with you, that more credibility can be given to long-time posters who have introduced each others, or at least their social network identities, to fellow members. As I said before, my criticism is not, and never has been, about WND or MBL being somewhere between totally credible and totally full of it. I have been assuming that all both of them are saying is true, and debating the nonchalant and crude way in which they post about their sexual adventures clearly looking for peer validation.

That is a big sign of insecurity and immaturity, in my book. I don't know how old MLB is, probably his mid 20s, but if WND is 40 and still playing these games, then I think it's quite sad. Davao has so much more to offer him, than the occasional cute virgin to cajole into a one-night stand. He could get involved with local charities to help the poor and needy, he could befriend local families and discover the more genuine and pleasant aspect of Filipino culture. He could even use his expertise in high-end audio systems to set up shop there. Who knows... The 40% cap on foreign ownership of business in the Philippines has just been lifted, by the way...
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby Billy » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:55 pm

Rock in the case of being to gwapo Mr. Blue had also a case of a girl who acted aloof because she though he is to gwapo and didnt like her. - But in general you are right.
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby MrBlueLight » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:18 am

WTF happened to my thread? So much hate! SO MUCH HAAAAATE!

UPDATE
Day 17:
After a few days of maintenance dates, today I decided to hit up a new girl, a hapa looking ex-model Yuni HB7. Call me BS or whatever, but I saw her modeling pictures on her profile and asked her about it at the end of the night, and she confirmed it. This girl was aloof from the very beginning because we had a miscommunication about where to meet. And she stayed aloof through the date. I took her back to my place through some convincing. She was still aloof, then we just decided to go to sleep. We woke up in the middle of the night, kissed, then BANG. I wanted to add this girl to the rotation, but she would spam me with needy texts the next day, which I did not respond. And now she doesn't want to see me anymore :(

Day 18:
Set up maintenance date with Mary. Did some shopping and ended up back at my place where she had countless multiple orgasm (not kidding). She started getting emotional and wanted to talk about "relationship". I said I am not ready, then she ran out my place crying :( I tried to text her later for damage control, then she's talking about marriage and all.....um next.
After Mary left, I set up 4th date with Alice. The girl I just could not crack before. And for this date, I only got a make out...Normally I would drop a girl by now, but she is the most beautiful girl I've dated here in Manila. Her interests seem to be high, but so is her barrier.
After Alice left. For once in a blue moon, Moosh showed up after flaking on me a bunch of time before. I let her know that I am not pleased. She apologized. I took her home and bang her savagely as a punishment, but she absolutely loved it. So I did it again in the morning. She's back in the rotation now. Thank God I almost included her picture in the batch that I sent to Billy. One of the girls in that batch did reinitiate contact with me..oh oh.

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: Had sex with 3 girls in 24 hours. (only 1 is new though)
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest