Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby droid » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:48 am

Winston wrote:
droid wrote:Arrggghh get that plank ready

Alrighty. lol
Should we have that angry woman TheTeacherWhoHatesLies walk the plank too?
I want to make a Gif showing a troll walking the plank lol. I have to register on the the pic-posting site soon.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am







Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby Winston » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:47 am

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:MrBlueLight,
You have many IP addresses. But one of them is interesting. See below. Why do you share one IP with Ginger and Jboy? Care to explain that?

IP for this post: 121.54.54.61 (Look up IP)

OTHER USERS POSTING FROM THIS IP POSTS
jboy 4
Ginger 2


So ban em' already. What's stopping you now?


I want to see if there are any alternative explanations, such as MrBlueLight sharing their IP because they were in the same coffee shop or internet cafe or same building. lol. Remember they only share one IP. They have many others that they don't share too. So I'm open to other possibilities.

How will MrBlueLight explain this? Shouldn't we give him/her a chance to speak in his defense first?

Rock, I thought you believed in free speech, even for liars and rude a-holes, right? lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23599
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby Rock » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:11 pm

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:MrBlueLight,
You have many IP addresses. But one of them is interesting. See below. Why do you share one IP with Ginger and Jboy? Care to explain that?

IP for this post: 121.54.54.61 (Look up IP)

OTHER USERS POSTING FROM THIS IP POSTS
jboy 4
Ginger 2


So ban em' already. What's stopping you now?


I want to see if there are any alternative explanations, such as MrBlueLight sharing their IP because they were in the same coffee shop or internet cafe or same building. lol. Remember they only share one IP. They have many others that they don't share too. So I'm open to other possibilities.

How will MrBlueLight explain this? Shouldn't we give him/her a chance to speak in his defense first?

Rock, I thought you believed in free speech, even for liars and rude a-holes, right? lol


I've made it public for quite sometime that I advocate immediate permanent bans for those who are obvious trolls and for those who are caught pretending to be someone they are not.

What is location of Bluelight/Ginger/Jboy common IPs? Valenzuela? Makati? It's highly unlikely that they are using same Internet cafes and almost impossible if its out in the boonies somewhere.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4120
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby Rock » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:58 pm

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:MrBlueLight,
You have many IP addresses. But one of them is interesting. See below. Why do you share one IP with Ginger and Jboy? Care to explain that?

IP for this post: 121.54.54.61 (Look up IP)

OTHER USERS POSTING FROM THIS IP POSTS
jboy 4
Ginger 2


So ban em' already. What's stopping you now?


I want to see if there are any alternative explanations, such as MrBlueLight sharing their IP because they were in the same coffee shop or internet cafe or same building. lol. Remember they only share one IP. They have many others that they don't share too. So I'm open to other possibilities.

How will MrBlueLight explain this? Shouldn't we give him/her a chance to speak in his defense first?

Rock, I thought you believed in free speech, even for liars and rude a-holes, right? lol


I've made it public for quite sometime that I advocate immediate permanent bans for those who are obvious trolls and for those who are caught pretending to be someone they are not.

What is location of Bluelight/Ginger/Jboy common IPs? Valenzuela? Makati? It's highly unlikely that they are using same Internet cafes and almost impossible if its out in the boonies somewhere.


After searching it a bit, this IP appears to be in an fairly obscure part of Quezon City close to one of places where Ginger may teach still. It's very unlikely that a new visitor (as MrBlueLight) claims he is would be up there. It does not seem to be at all on or near the tourist/visitor track. Closest place a visitor might go to there is Trinoma which is still a good distance.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4120
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby publicduende » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:54 pm

Rock wrote:After searching it a bit, this IP appears to be in an fairly obscure part of Quezon City close to one of places where Ginger may teach still. It's very unlikely that a new visitor (as MrBlueLight) claims he is would be up there. It does not seem to be at all on or near the tourist/visitor track. Closest place a visitor might go to there is Trinoma which is still a good distance.


Image

There is nothing obscure about this address, it's owned by Smart Telecoms and reports to a hub in Quezon City. In fact the connection could be anywhere in the area (although I doubt it would be very far from QC) and thousands of residential users might be routed through it. After seeing how jam-packed with high-rise condos some areas of Metro Manila are, I wouldn't be surprised.

I would be more concerned about how a poster behaves, rather than where he posts from.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby eurobrat » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:16 pm

publicduende wrote:
Rock wrote:After searching it a bit, this IP appears to be in an fairly obscure part of Quezon City close to one of places where Ginger may teach still. It's very unlikely that a new visitor (as MrBlueLight) claims he is would be up there. It does not seem to be at all on or near the tourist/visitor track. Closest place a visitor might go to there is Trinoma which is still a good distance.


Image

There is nothing obscure about this address, it's owned by Smart Telecoms and reports to a hub in Quezon City. In fact the connection could be anywhere in the area (although I doubt it would be very far from QC) and thousands of residential users might be routed through it. After seeing how jam-packed with high-rise condos some areas of Metro Manila are, I wouldn't be surprised.

I would be more concerned about how a poster behaves, rather than where he posts from.


No actually rock is right. This could be a verification method. Someone who has nothing to hide wouldn't hide their IP, spoof it or use another one.

IP address aren't that confidential either, they only show the city not the exact address of where the person is.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby Rock » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:17 pm

publicduende wrote:
Rock wrote:After searching it a bit, this IP appears to be in an fairly obscure part of Quezon City close to one of places where Ginger may teach still. It's very unlikely that a new visitor (as MrBlueLight) claims he is would be up there. It does not seem to be at all on or near the tourist/visitor track. Closest place a visitor might go to there is Trinoma which is still a good distance.


Image

There is nothing obscure about this address, it's owned by Smart Telecoms and reports to a hub in Quezon City. In fact the connection could be anywhere in the area (although I doubt it would be very far from QC) and thousands of residential users might be routed through it. After seeing how jam-packed with high-rise condos some areas of Metro Manila are, I wouldn't be surprised.

I would be more concerned about how a poster behaves, rather than where he posts from.


Quezon City is huge. But on another site I checked on, it pointed out location to a pretty specific area down close to the intersection of 2 streets.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4120
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby Winston » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:23 pm

eurobrat wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Rock wrote:After searching it a bit, this IP appears to be in an fairly obscure part of Quezon City close to one of places where Ginger may teach still. It's very unlikely that a new visitor (as MrBlueLight) claims he is would be up there. It does not seem to be at all on or near the tourist/visitor track. Closest place a visitor might go to there is Trinoma which is still a good distance.


Image

There is nothing obscure about this address, it's owned by Smart Telecoms and reports to a hub in Quezon City. In fact the connection could be anywhere in the area (although I doubt it would be very far from QC) and thousands of residential users might be routed through it. After seeing how jam-packed with high-rise condos some areas of Metro Manila are, I wouldn't be surprised.

I would be more concerned about how a poster behaves, rather than where he posts from.


No actually rock is right. This could be a verification method. Someone who has nothing to hide wouldn't hide their IP, spoof it or use another one.

IP address aren't that confidential either, they only show the city not the exact address of where the person is.


I don't get it. Does an IP represent one house or building, or one district area or neighborhood? Can one tell whether an IP is a private one or a shared one?

Also, MrBlueLight along with Ginger and Jboy have many IP's. So that could mean they are using a proxy. A proxy could be shared.

Do any of you sense a similar pattern in their writing styles?

And why hasn't MrBlueLight come and given an explanation for this? The fact that he doesn't, is a bad sign. Only the guilty are silent.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23599
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby eurobrat » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:03 pm

Winston wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Rock wrote:After searching it a bit, this IP appears to be in an fairly obscure part of Quezon City close to one of places where Ginger may teach still. It's very unlikely that a new visitor (as MrBlueLight) claims he is would be up there. It does not seem to be at all on or near the tourist/visitor track. Closest place a visitor might go to there is Trinoma which is still a good distance.


Image

There is nothing obscure about this address, it's owned by Smart Telecoms and reports to a hub in Quezon City. In fact the connection could be anywhere in the area (although I doubt it would be very far from QC) and thousands of residential users might be routed through it. After seeing how jam-packed with high-rise condos some areas of Metro Manila are, I wouldn't be surprised.

I would be more concerned about how a poster behaves, rather than where he posts from.


No actually rock is right. This could be a verification method. Someone who has nothing to hide wouldn't hide their IP, spoof it or use another one.

IP address aren't that confidential either, they only show the city not the exact address of where the person is.


I don't get it. Does an IP represent one house or building, or one district area or neighborhood? Can one tell whether an IP is a private one or a shared one?

Also, MrBlueLight along with Ginger and Jboy have many IP's. So that could mean they are using a proxy. A proxy could be shared.

Do any of you sense a similar pattern in their writing styles?

And why hasn't MrBlueLight come and given an explanation for this? The fact that he doesn't, is a bad sign. Only the guilty are silent.


It just shows the city where the ISP (Internet service provider) is.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby publicduende » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:30 pm

eurobrat wrote:It just shows the city where the ISP (Internet service provider) is.


That's right. It is the address of the router where the user's web request exits the provider internal network and gets visible to the "wide Internet". It is usually associated to a group of users living nearby but depending on routing and load balancing policies, the actual user could quite a few miles away, perhaps another area of Metro Manila.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby davewe » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:46 pm

You mean MrBlueLight isn't banging all those Filipina models? I'm shocked - shocked I tell you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjbPi00k_ME
Check out my blog @ www.marriedafilipina.com
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Re:

Postby WorldTraveler » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:58 am

MrBlueLight wrote:Just bunch of losers hurling insults at the news of another guy getting laid, how typical. Move along.

Will: I've seen the kind of Pinays (or Asians) that white guys go for, they may think those girls are hot because they are petite and all, but as an Asian who can better distinguish between my own people, most of those so called "hot babes" are 3s and 4s in my eyes. If you date the kind of Asian girls that typically white expats date, that is. Then again, maybe you'll think the girls I dated are 3s and 4s, but I don't care, I just know that they are the kind of girls that locals would rate highly.

Billy, I can send you the pictures of Pinays that I've dated but are no longer seeing if you can agree to not distribute them to anyone else. If you agree, just give me your email address.


One thing I do agree with you on is that there are no 9s and 10s in the Philippines. At least I've never seen them.

What kind of work do you do to work location independent?

Why were you banned from the Roosh site? What name did you post under?

What dating sites are you using to meet these girls?

How much are you spending on your apartment?
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:41 am

BeYou should know that this "member hunting" is an intrusion of privacy. You have no right to disclose my IP addresses with the public whether I am using this forum or not. I did not know it was the administrator's job to reveal to reveal the identity of forum members to the public. If there is no privacy in posting in this forum, then you can consider yourself one less member. No wonder the traffic on this site is shit.
Last edited by MrBlueLight on Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:55 am

I am not going to post anything on this invasive forum anymore. Anyone who has travel questions and wants update of my travel can pm me.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby droid » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:13 pm

They looked at my IP = I don't have to prove anything or answer any questions.
Image
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest