Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby hammanta » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:06 pm

I agree with you that my approach, will n downds, and most guys is all wrong. Whats going on is were just picking the first girl that is willing to meet us etc.. thats why next time i travel abroad im not even gonna make women my only focus. Im finding out that if you wind up making it a vacation based on plopping in your hotel and having lots of sex with one woman all day well that can set you up for a recipe of disaster. The different approach im starting to think is go to these places for tourism and meet women in a tourist guide aspect with less emphasis on just women only and just have fun seeing places and not stay there for too many months or look for a woman slowly and take your time.


This, this is what I've been saying. If you can loosen up some, enjoy the fact that you are abroad, and not put women on some pedestal, you will be amazed by how much differently you see an area. My most disappointed trips have been the one's where I was so strung up on getting laid 24/7. I realize for many sex is pretty much the reason they go abroad. But from my experience, it gets easier when you don't try as hard and just go with things.
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA







Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:09 pm

For me, I would rather meet girls all day then spending money going to tourist traps. People are far more interesting than places.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:33 pm

WorldTraveller: I don't care what these girls tell me because it doesn't affect me. I just assume that they are liars to begin with. All it matters to me is that they are willingly having sex with me without asking anything in return.

Newlife: Surpass me in what? My main girl is a legit HB8 beauty queen, and I have pounded her many time already and will continue to do so until the wheel falls off. I was just referring to that the general attractiveness of the girls that I see are about the same level as that scammer milf, some a little bit more attractive and some a little bit less. The HB8 would be significantly more attractive that that scammer milf. I love going out with her and watch everyone's head turns and guys staring at me with an envious and angry looks, like I stole something from their country.

Ghost: You are pathetic, advocating P4P? Why should I pay girls if I can get it for free, and still have a loaded bank account? I think some of the older guys are just jealous that other guys get for free what they paid for.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby davewe » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:40 pm

Array9 wrote:
WorldTraveler wrote:I've never done any online dating in Phil but did set up an account on Cherry Blossoms to check out the talent. I found that only 1 in 200 was really attractive. I've also heard that many girls don't look as good as their pictures. I believe the most attractive girls don’t have to waste time on dating sites unless they are looking for sponsors. I’d guess that most of real good looking ones that interested in men, have children and they are not telling you.

http://www.loveme.com/mp/info36.htm

Girls that pose like this are “models” or ex-bar girls. I think it is real questionable what kind of modeling they are doing. No nice girl in the Philippines wears a bikini. They swim in shorts and T-shirts. I also don’t believe there are many virgins in the Philippines. If they are having sex with you on first meeting or second date, they are have sex with many other guys too. Their goal is to make you feel you are feel special, but you are not. They tell you they like you because your young, but tell an older guy they like him because he's more mature and not a young player!


These are very good observations WT. A conservative filipina would never wear a bikini in public. There is also a good chance that if she is covering her lower regions by wearing shorts, then she is a virgin.


Regarding bikinis: this used to be true. Even a few years ago it might have been true, but it's changed - at least a bit.

When my wife and I were still "dating" we planned to visit CDO. A friend of ours who lived there was that classic, very conservative virgin type; she's married now and living in Minnesota, so I assume no more :) Anyway, when we proposed to meet her in CDO she got so excited at the prospect that she arranged to throw us a pool party and invited all her gfs. My wife did not own a bathing suit and we bought one in Cebu before going to CDO. She picked out a bikini, but I assumed that was my influence :) Anyway, we all met at a hotel, ate, hung out, and it wasn't till early evening when things had cooled off that we all decided to go out to the pool. BTW, all the girls were shy and sweet and definitely inexperienced with foreigners. I expected most or all the girls to wear what you described - tshirts and shorts. In reality most of the girls did have bathing suits and many of them were bikinis. Of course they still all acted shy in their bathing suits - at least at first. I ended up posting a pic of Janet, my wife, in her bikini on FB, but she asked me to remove it. After all, it was a bold enough step that she was traveling with me alone.

OTOH, when we go to the provinces, where Janet is from, and swim in the ocean, the vast majority of girls are dressed as you suggest (tshirts and shorts), as does my wife.

Bottom line, when I looked online for a potential gf/wife I assumed that bikini shots were a big red flag. It might be less of a red flag now, although I'd still be careful.

Now determining whether a girl is truly a virgin is an entirely different topic and the guys going to Phils and expecting girls who screw in a date or two are unlikely to meet virgins.
Check out my blog @ www.marriedafilipina.com
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby WorldTraveler » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:58 pm

davewe wrote:
Array9 wrote:
WorldTraveler wrote:I've never done any online dating in Phil but did set up an account on Cherry Blossoms to check out the talent. I found that only 1 in 200 was really attractive. I've also heard that many girls don't look as good as their pictures. I believe the most attractive girls don’t have to waste time on dating sites unless they are looking for sponsors. I’d guess that most of real good looking ones that interested in men, have children and they are not telling you.

http://www.loveme.com/mp/info36.htm

Girls that pose like this are “models” or ex-bar girls. I think it is real questionable what kind of modeling they are doing. No nice girl in the Philippines wears a bikini. They swim in shorts and T-shirts. I also don’t believe there are many virgins in the Philippines. If they are having sex with you on first meeting or second date, they are have sex with many other guys too. Their goal is to make you feel you are feel special, but you are not. They tell you they like you because your young, but tell an older guy they like him because he's more mature and not a young player!


These are very good observations WT. A conservative filipina would never wear a bikini in public. There is also a good chance that if she is covering her lower regions by wearing shorts, then she is a virgin.


Regarding bikinis: this used to be true. Even a few years ago it might have been true, but it's changed - at least a bit.

When my wife and I were still "dating" we planned to visit CDO. A friend of ours who lived there was that classic, very conservative virgin type; she's married now and living in Minnesota, so I assume no more :) Anyway, when we proposed to meet her in CDO she got so excited at the prospect that she arranged to throw us a pool party and invited all her gfs. My wife did not own a bathing suit and we bought one in Cebu before going to CDO. She picked out a bikini, but I assumed that was my influence :) Anyway, we all met at a hotel, ate, hung out, and it wasn't till early evening when things had cooled off that we all decided to go out to the pool. BTW, all the girls were shy and sweet and definitely inexperienced with foreigners. I expected most or all the girls to wear what you described - tshirts and shorts. In reality most of the girls did have bathing suits and many of them were bikinis. Of course they still all acted shy in their bathing suits - at least at first. I ended up posting a pic of Janet, my wife, in her bikini on FB, but she asked me to remove it. After all, it was a bold enough step that she was traveling with me alone.

OTOH, when we go to the provinces, where Janet is from, and swim in the ocean, the vast majority of girls are dressed as you suggest (tshirts and shorts), as does my wife.

Bottom line, when I looked online for a potential gf/wife I assumed that bikini shots were a big red flag. It might be less of a red flag now, although I'd still be careful.

Now determining whether a girl is truly a virgin is an entirely different topic and the guys going to Phils and expecting girls who screw in a date or two are unlikely to meet virgins.


It's been about 3 years since I've stayed in the Provinces. I'm totally shocked that they'd wear bikinis around their friends unless they had experience with foreigners. I've only seen the locals wearing bikinis if there are foreigners present. So maybe these girls have experience in the past with foreigners. In Samar where I used to live the girls when they all got together at the local pool or beach wore T-shirts and shorts. My girlfriend would wear a bikini on vacation away from her local friends. I don't know anything about CDO but I've never seen Filipina girls in bikinis around Filipinos only. Currently, my friend lives in Thailand and says it is the same way with the good local Thai girls....no bikinis.
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby WorldTraveler » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:28 am

MrBlueLight wrote:WorldTraveller: I don't care what these girls tell me because it doesn't affect me. I just assume that they are liars to begin with. All it matters to me is that they are willingly having sex with me without asking anything in return.

.


You said you don't care if they are liars. Can you share with us some of the lies and drama the girls have given you? What dating site are you using to find all these girls?
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:58 am

MrBlueLight wrote:For me, I would rather meet girls all day then spending money going to tourist traps. People are far more interesting than places.


I agree totally thats why i aint going to hawaii or new york or whatever. Whats the point? I go for the people. But like hammanta is saying it gets old after awhile if you just plop in your hotel and sit around and have a sex slave or be a will n dowd. I think it should be somewhere in the middle where you do some sight seeing explore places in the country and meet girls. My problem is I just have os much work everyday I do not HAVE ANY TIME for drama or dating. How do you do it? Im busy 7 days a week. when i tried to do the dating stuff on the fly my work went out the window. I make a crapload of money so even if i neglect my work A LITTLE and something important comes up which happens sometimes i literally can lose thousands a month. so it makes it hard to be in fun happy games mode knowing i have to be ready everyday for the unexpected. maybe ill try the fun happy approach wheni have more money saved and can feel more secure.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:48 am

MrBlueLight wrote:WorldTraveller: I don't care what these girls tell me because it doesn't affect me. I just assume that they are liars to begin with. All it matters to me is that they are willingly having sex with me without asking anything in return.

Newlife: Surpass me in what? My main girl is a legit HB8 beauty queen, and I have pounded her many time already and will continue to do so until the wheel falls off. I was just referring to that the general attractiveness of the girls that I see are about the same level as that scammer milf, some a little bit more attractive and some a little bit less. The HB8 would be significantly more attractive that that scammer milf. I love going out with her and watch everyone's head turns and guys staring at me with an envious and angry looks, like I stole something from their country.

Ghost: You are pathetic, advocating P4P? Why should I pay girls if I can get it for free, and still have a loaded bank account? I think some of the older guys are just jealous that other guys get for free what they paid for.


so if you "have hb8" and she is perfect then why isn't she your sole mate? there isn't something your telling us. :D
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby Ghost » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:31 am

MrBlueLight wrote:Ghost: You are pathetic, advocating P4P? Why should I pay girls if I can get it for free, and still have a loaded bank account? I think some of the older guys are just jealous that other guys get for free what they paid for.


You are either trolling or naive. All men pay for sex. And p4p is cheaper in Asia. P4p in the Phils certainly won't drain the bank account too much. You may spend time, money, energy, or whatever else when you pursue women/sex. But you are spending something. It's never free by any means.

Older guys can easily get girlfriends in the Phils and therefore get it for "free." It's like I told Dowdy boy many times, why brag about doing something that is very easy? The Philippines is the easiest place to get laid on earth and is a very promiscuous society. Might as well brag about breathing.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:20 am

Ghost wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:Ghost: You are pathetic, advocating P4P? Why should I pay girls if I can get it for free, and still have a loaded bank account? I think some of the older guys are just jealous that other guys get for free what they paid for.


You are either trolling or naive. All men pay for sex. And p4p is cheaper in Asia. P4p in the Phils certainly won't drain the bank account too much. You may spend time, money, energy, or whatever else when you pursue women/sex. But you are spending something. It's never free by any means.

Older guys can easily get girlfriends in the Phils and therefore get it for "free." It's like I told Dowdy boy many times, why brag about doing something that is very easy? The Philippines is the easiest place to get laid on earth and is a very promiscuous society. Might as well brag about breathing.

I found trying to date regular women for free worse than hoes and my current gf wound up costing me as much as my BARGIRL. The flaking, trying to get them to meet up, chatting online on a stupid cam or dating site which is boring and irritating as hell, buying gifts or the false expectations of a future scam or whatever, and countless other issues. The drama. Way too much B.s. Its like a full time job to do what bluelight does. Thats why i cant go back to asia unless im prepared to put my work on the backburner :lol: he still hasn't answered how he is able to have the time to do this. his stories dont add up. who blows into manila within 3 days and on his first trip to boot and has a condo and a lineup of hot women? I was there for months and would have trouble getting that much done.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby WorldTraveler » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:47 am

Ghost wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:Ghost: You are pathetic, advocating P4P? Why should I pay girls if I can get it for free, and still have a loaded bank account? I think some of the older guys are just jealous that other guys get for free what they paid for.


You are either trolling or naive. All men pay for sex. And p4p is cheaper in Asia. P4p in the Phils certainly won't drain the bank account too much. You may spend time, money, energy, or whatever else when you pursue women/sex. But you are spending something. It's never free by any means.

Older guys can easily get girlfriends in the Phils and therefore get it for "free." It's like I told Dowdy boy many times, why brag about doing something that is very easy? The Philippines is the easiest place to get laid on earth and is a very promiscuous society. Might as well brag about breathing.


Winston, get a forum to where we can press "like" for post we like. Sex to a Filipina is a bodily function like taking a shit!!!!! They all do it.
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:18 am

Ghost wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:Ghost: You are pathetic, advocating P4P? Why should I pay girls if I can get it for free, and still have a loaded bank account? I think some of the older guys are just jealous that other guys get for free what they paid for.


You are either trolling or naive. All men pay for sex. And p4p is cheaper in Asia. P4p in the Phils certainly won't drain the bank account too much. You may spend time, money, energy, or whatever else when you pursue women/sex. But you are spending something. It's never free by any means.

Older guys can easily get girlfriends in the Phils and therefore get it for "free." It's like I told Dowdy boy many times, why brag about doing something that is very easy? The Philippines is the easiest place to get laid on earth and is a very promiscuous society. Might as well brag about breathing.


The difference between you and me is that you are a whoremonger, and I am someone who truly enjoy spending time and getting to know a girl as a person. P4P is just sex, whereas the time I spend with the girls are more than just about sex.

And you know what, this is where your jealousy meter will go full steam: Most of these girls are investing more in me than I am investing in them.
Their investment: spending money and time to ride taxi or jeepney all the way to come see me. Cook for me, show me around, take care of problems for me using their Taglog.
My investment: $50 pesos coffee or $90 pesos meal at Jollibee.

EVERYONE invests in relationships, unlike you, the girls invest more in me than I do in them. So you keep on paying your hoes for sex, and I keep on sitting here being served with everything including sex. Like I said, if the Philippines is as easy to bed girl as you say it is, then you don't need to pay for hoes. You are just a pathetic whoremonger. Admit that.

Newlife: So if I have a HB8, then why am I not seeing her exclusively you ask? Because I am not looking for a relationship, plain and simple. Why have a relationship when you can have a harem. I now have 5 girls in my rotation. All but one are 7+ (they are HB6, HB7, HB7, HB7, and HB8). But I am still trying to date new girls to constantly improve the quality of my rotation. When I accept a higher quality new girl into my harem, a girl gets benched. This way, the harem can only keep on getting hotter and hotter. I am just systematic like that. :lol:
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:35 am

MrBlueLight wrote:
Ghost wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:Ghost: You are pathetic, advocating P4P? Why should I pay girls if I can get it for free, and still have a loaded bank account? I think some of the older guys are just jealous that other guys get for free what they paid for.


You are either trolling or naive. All men pay for sex. And p4p is cheaper in Asia. P4p in the Phils certainly won't drain the bank account too much. You may spend time, money, energy, or whatever else when you pursue women/sex. But you are spending something. It's never free by any means.

Older guys can easily get girlfriends in the Phils and therefore get it for "free." It's like I told Dowdy boy many times, why brag about doing something that is very easy? The Philippines is the easiest place to get laid on earth and is a very promiscuous society. Might as well brag about breathing.


The difference between you and me is that you are a whoremonger, and I am someone who truly enjoy spending time and getting to know a girl as a person. P4P is just sex, whereas the time I spend with the girls are more than just about sex.

And you know what, this is where your jealousy meter will go full steam: Most of these girls are investing more in me than I am investing in them.
Their investment: spending money and time to ride taxi or jeepney all the way to come see me. Cook for me, show me around, take care of problems for me using their Taglog.
My investment: $50 pesos coffee or $90 pesos meal at Jollibee.

EVERYONE invests in relationships, unlike you, the girls invest more in me than I do in them. So you keep on paying your hoes for sex, and I keep on sitting here being served with everything including sex. Like I said, if the Philippines is as easy to bed girl as you say it is, then you don't need to pay for hoes. You are just a pathetic whoremonger. Admit that.

Newlife: So if I have a HB8, then why am I not seeing her exclusively you ask? Because I am not looking for a relationship, plain and simple. Why have a relationship when you can have a harem. I now have 5 girls in my rotation. All but one are 7+ (they are HB6, HB7, HB7, HB7, and HB8). But I am still trying to date new girls to constantly improve the quality of my rotation. When I accept a higher quality new girl into my harem, a girl gets benched. This way, the harem can only keep on getting hotter and hotter. I am just systematic like that. :lol:


Thats all fine and dandy but a normal acting girl doesn't want to be used and abused and tossed out hours later. Your getting low quality bitches not in looks but in other ways. Then you are dating uber sluts and part time hoes that are giving it away for free cause a normal girl in philippines does not appreciate being in a rotation. Also for me there wasn't that many hot girls to find on the dating site and to get them to meet was work too so I just find it easier to stick with one then to keep on trying to find girl after girl its too much damn work dont know how you have the time. Do you even have an income LOL


Another reason is I hate condoms and I like to stick to one girl if she is REALLY good. Nothing better than busting inside a girl with pills who you are forming a bond with over a period of time. I dont see the point in banging and dealing with the drama of trying to rotate bunch of women id rather settle on one hottie. But she has to be extra capable. Which is hard to find.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:06 am

I don't tell girls that they are in a rotation. I don't mention the other girls to them at all. Most of the drama is when they find out that there are other girls, like they discover the hair of other girls in my room, that is when they usually stop seeing me. All but one of the girls in my rotation have tried to give me "the relationship talk", and I usually just ignore the subject and tell them that there will be a better time for that talk. One girl got mad and stopped seeing me because she wants to use the picture of "us" as her facebook profile picture, and I told her that's way too much expectation to live up too, and she ran out of my condo crying, never to return again. :(
I also tell them that I am usually very busy, because I am working and not on vacation after all, and that I can only see them on such and such day of the week. So I would have them all scheduled for different day of the week. If one of them flakes out, I just call up the girl from the previous day, telling her that I want to see her immediately again, this will make her feel special and she would always show up promptly.

You are mistaken if you think I am just in it for sex. Psychological stimulation is as important to me as physical ones. I get to know my girls personally and spend the majority of time just hanging out and enjoying the company of each other, cuddle up watching TV, go swim, have some ice cream, play video game, etc. Try doing that with your paid hoes. :twisted:

I may be seeing multiple girls, but I see them each as unique individuals. They would not have cracked the rotation if they did not bring something new to my life. And girls that I feel have motives to be with me other than liking me, also do not make the rotation. I would bang a girl if she's hot, but they better bring something else to the table for me to consider seeing them again. Like when I went on this trip with the HB8, she could've easily made me pay $500 pesos for the taxi, but instead, she took me through the MRT and then onto the jeepnie so I only ended up spending $50 pesos for the trip. You think she would be so thoughtful if she saw me as a "provider"? The system that I've set up works to keep the good ones in the rotation and get rid of the bad ones.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby The_Adventurer » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:46 am

Mr. Bluelight, you have some nerve to call Ghost pathetic and yet you can't see what a horrible person you are. Why use p4p? Because it is straightforward and everybody knows what they are getting. What you are doing, on the other hand, is just plain low.

You already mentioned that all but one of your girls tried to give you the relationship talk. You said one ran out of your place crying upon finding out about "the rotation". Well, I hate to break it to you, but all of these girls are hoping for the real thing. Even in the supposedly promiscuous Philippines, if a girl who is not a ho sleeps with you, she is electing it to lead to something, a serious relationship and marriage, which you clearly are not looking for.

If you are as young and handsome as you claim to be, these girls probably think they hit the jackpot. Not money wise, but found their Mr. Right! And you say they are taking care of you, treating you so well and trying hard to preserve your money rather than steal it, and you can't see how serious they are? Yet you have them in "the rotation".

You are DECEIVING these girls.

Go online and do a little research about break ups with Filipinas. If you haven't seen it for yourself, I mean the kind where the girl is being dragged along the sidewalk, screaming and balling her eyes out, hanging on to the guy's leg while he tries to walk away, if you haven't seen it for yourself, you don't know what you are doing to these girls. Maybe if word gets back to you that one of your girls committed suicide, then it might sink in. You are ruining girls who are likely looking for a legitimate husband and the ability to start a family rather than sponge of a sugar daddy.

I have far greater respect for a whoremonger than someone so low as you. To treat human beings that you claim to want to get to know, spend time with and like, in such a way, perhaps even destroying their lives, is abhorrent. You have no right to look down on anyone in this board.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
User avatar
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:17 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest