Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:44 am

Because I did all my pipelining EXACTLY as it was described on Naughty Nomad. I've Skyped with 20 girls before even setting foot into the Philippines and had collected even more numbers. Like I said, I don't care if you believe me or not. For the non-hater members who have pm'ed me, I have emailed them pictures of girls I dated and/or banged and even picture of a girl getting banged by me.

And RSV forum is legit as much as I hate the guy's guts. The datasheet that gets posted on that travelling forum pretty much mirror my exact experience. I was able to rack up so many notches with cute to beautiful women because I followed the guides laid out by those folks and Naughty Nomad. And I already done online dating in other countries for years, and knew the most effective strategy to get them to meet up, dating logistics, and escalatiion to bang.

And here's a burning question. Where is the "block" member button on this new layout?
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm







Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:11 am

MrBlueLight wrote:Because I did all my pipelining EXACTLY as it was described on Naughty Nomad. I've Skyped with 20 girls before even setting foot into the Philippines and had collected even more numbers. Like I said, I don't care if you believe me or not. For the non-hater members who have pm'ed me, I have emailed them pictures of girls I dated and/or banged and even picture of a girl getting banged by me.

And RSV forum is legit as much as I hate the guy's guts. The datasheet that gets posted on that travelling forum pretty much mirror my exact experience. I was able to rack up so many notches with cute to beautiful women because I followed the guides laid out by those folks and Naughty Nomad. And I already done online dating in other countries for years, and knew the most effective strategy to get them to meet up, dating logistics, and escalatiion to bang.

And here's a burning question. Where is the "block" member button on this new layout?



Still doesn't sound believable considering when you skype with 20 women most will flake out or forget who you are or most commonly be talking to 100 other member and dissapear or never be online by the time of your arrangement. Even if you pipeline being new to the country there is no way you could acheive all that within 3 days since your just trying to learn the country and sightsee. Who goes to a country they never been to and suddenly has a condo and a bunch of girls instantly sounds like a fantasy. And now you suddenly have multiple women at the same time but maintain a job? Even will n dowd is retired when he does his "business".
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:24 am

What 3 days? I met the girls over the course of weeks. Yes, MOST of the girls that I skyped with flaked out, but I skyped with such a large quantity that I still managed to meet like 5 of them. In fact, I was in communication with 100+ girls that I had to use an Excel spreadsheet so I could remember who they were. Most of these fizzled out, but the sheer number means that for that ones that remained were still numerous.

For my condo, I already have a condo scouted out online a month before I arrived and had been keeping track of local prices for its units on OLX, which lists condo price for locals, whereas Airbnb has inflated prices for foreigners. So on the first day I was there, I took the first girl I met (Moosh) straight to the condo office and asked to see all available furnished rooms. I had her negotiate in Taglog to avoid getting ripped off. Later that day, the girl helped me set up my phone. On the second day, I moved into the best unit that I saw, and the same girl and my landlord helped me set up everything else. Let's just say I did not go into the country blind. I've done my research, studied the map, and read traveling datasheets from various sites to know what to expect when I got there.

And FIY, I did not go sight-see at all. This is not a country that I am interested in sightseeing. I don't consider myself a tourist after all. I do my work on my computer during the day, and meet girls for dates at night. On weekends, I meet a girl during the day and another one at night. So what is so hard to believe?
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:26 am

MrBlueLight wrote:What 3 days? I met the girls over the course of weeks. Yes, MOST of the girls that I skyped with flaked out, but I skyped with such a large quantity that I still managed to meet like 5 of them. In fact, I was in communication with 100+ girls that I had to use an Excel spreadsheet so I could remember who they were. Most of these fizzled out, but the sheer number means that for that ones that remained were still numerous.

For my condo, I already have a condo scouted out online a month before I arrived and had been keeping track of local prices for its units on OLX, which lists condo price for locals, whereas Airbnb has inflated prices for foreigners. So on the first day I was there, I took the first girl I met (Moosh) straight to the condo office and asked to see all available furnished rooms. I had her negotiate in Taglog to avoid getting ripped off. Later that day, the girl helped me set up my phone. On the second day, I moved into the best unit that I saw, and the same girl and my landlord helped me set up everything else. Let's just say I did not go into the country blind. I've done my research, studied the map, and read traveling datasheets from various sites to know what to expect when I got there.

And FIY, I did not go sight-see at all. This is not a country that I am interested in sightseeing. I don't consider myself a tourist after all. I do my work on my computer during the day, and meet girls for dates at night. On weekends, I meet a girl during the day and another one at night. So what is so hard to believe?


Your experience confirms mine to in regards to how you have to massive undertaking of women only to find a few that will show up. Damn that sucks that even someone better looking and younger than me still could only get 5 to show up (that were hot) out of 100 or whatever you had contacted over weeks.

Thats another reason why im dreading to go to asia ever again cause im not confident enough for day game and I dread trying to talk a bunch of crap and stress getting women on cam. its a lot of hassle and generally waste of time.



I did the same thing (lists on computer etc) in large amounts and found most girls are flakes. Youll be lucky to find a 7 within one week to meet you. I had the nurse girl willing to meet me right away but she was the only one out of months of chatting that was a 7 that i for sure could have pinned down upon arrival none of the others i think would ahve been reliable (or dissapeared).


I agree with you that sightseeing stuff is overrated. But what usually happens is if you just sit in yor hotel then your only focused about sex and it can get lonely or frustrating if thats your only goal cause your in a foreign country and spending money. im pretty busy with my online work everyday I can't handle the drama of meeting girls even if its one new girl a day its just too much drama I dont know how you do it. I prefer to find just one girl i like makes it much easier. I think i wont go back to asia until i can relax a little about my online work.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:43 am

I meant I got 5 out of the 20 girls that I skyped with to meet in person. Out of the 100+ girls, many others met with me without ever having to skype. So I still managed to meet around 20 girls in about a month. I think I would have better success had I stayed in Makati, close to where most of the girls stay, because the biggest reason for the flakes is that my place is simply way too far for them. Since gotten here, I've been more selective in girls to contact. I now only message girls who I know can make it to my location (and are hot enough). But had I not contact so many girls ahead of time, I would not have gotten my rotation together so fast.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:05 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:I meant I got 5 out of the 20 girls that I skyped with to meet in person. Out of the 100+ girls, many others met with me without ever having to skype. So I still managed to meet around 20 girls in about a month. I think I would have better success had I stayed in Makati, close to where most of the girls stay, because the biggest reason for the flakes is that my place is simply way too far for them. Since gotten here, I've been more selective in girls to contact. I now only message girls who I know can make it to my location (and are hot enough). But had I not contact so many girls ahead of time, I would not have gotten my rotation together so fast.



You meet girls without skype? Ive seen so many girls on facebook or pics that look average or barely above average when on cam that i dont think i could meet a girl without cam now. The only time i did was nurse girl and she wound up beign hot but i made an exception for girls who wanted to meet in front of my hotel since its no effort on my part. but i wouldn't go on a blind date to the mall or something with a girl i haven't seen on cam.

Yes I found out a lot of the girls were too far away (nearby city) or some province so i rejected those or stopped talking to them cause i knew they wold never come that far to meet most likely or id be waiting around or theyd flake out. Many will accuse you of not being serious if you do that and onyl want closeby girls. I think if a girl is coming from a long d istance she may be legit but id only do that if the girl wanted to come to my hotel from a long distance or i had built some rapport or she was very hot.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:06 am

I am well versed in identifying girls using camera tricks to make themselves look better (I can start an entire thread just on that), so most girls I meet are no more than 1 point below than what they shown in their photos. Skype cam chat is a strategy used mostly for pipelining, its primary function is to assure to the girl that you are a real person since you would not have a local number yet. Once I am in Manila, I switch over to the number close for fast meet up strategy, meeting her on the same day that I first contacted her. Strike while the iron is hot.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:15 am

Yes one important thing about skype is to reassure the girl you are real and honest. It increases your odds she wont flake.

whats your opinion on the girls who give their number online but then say they are busy or they dont reply to texts. Is it because they are scammers looking for only guys to send them money or is it because they are too shy to meet guys or is it all just fantasy and games and they just like to chat with guys but no intentions to meet? What percentage would you say are actually willing to meet?

It amazes me how some girls with big tits and milfs wont meet you cause they are scared or flakes. Its weird youd think those are the ones that would want to meet.

In general i think milfs are the most likely to meet a guy with no questions asked and no flaking. Do you pursue milfs cause you know most of them will show up and are easy lays? I had a milf girl who wanted me to pay for her nanny and to meet me at the airport but things fell apart when she started asking me for stuff before i even arrived and i knew with her having a kid the pressure would be on. And after my bad experience with another milf girl i think im generally gonna avoid trying to meet milf girls except for if its just for fun. Too many problems arise with milfs.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:30 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Yes one important thing about skype is to reassure the girl you are real and honest. It increases your odds she wont flake.

whats your opinion on the girls who give their number online but then say they are busy or they dont reply to texts. Is it because they are scammers looking for only guys to send them money or is it because they are too shy to meet guys or is it all just fantasy and games and they just like to chat with guys but no intentions to meet? What percentage would you say are actually willing to meet?

It amazes me how some girls with big breasts and milfs wont meet you cause they are scared or flakes. Its weird youd think those are the ones that would want to meet.

In general i think milfs are the most likely to meet a guy with no questions asked and no flaking. Do you pursue milfs cause you know most of them will show up and are easy lays? I had a milf girl who wanted me to pay for her nanny and to meet me at the airport but things fell apart when she started asking me for stuff before i even arrived and i knew with her having a kid the pressure would be on. And after my bad experience with another milf girl i think im generally gonna avoid trying to meet milf girls except for if its just for fun. Too many problems arise with milfs.


I spoke too soon. Met a first "5" few days ago who lied with her pic. So I texted one of the girls in my rotation to meet up later while still on the date with her, then ended the date early so I can meet up the regular girl. The funny thing is, the 5 obviously wanted to sleep with me to the point that SHE asked me if we can go to my condo, but I don't entertained 5's.

From my experiences, SOME Pinays will give you the number telling you that they want to meet and later flake not because they are lying or attention whoring, but because they actually wanted to meet AT THE TIME when they gave you the number. But because they are a whimsical bunch, their feelings often change later on. For example, a girl last week called me to ask me out on a dinner date, and I told her that I am busy and will contact her later. When I did contact her later, I never heard back from her. I am sure had I agreed to the dinner date when she called, things would've turned out differently.

I only met 2 MILFs, and they didn't let me know ahead of time. "NO KIDS" is usually one of the filter I use, lol.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby Array9 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:09 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:
From my experiences, SOME Pinays will give you the number telling you that they want to meet and later flake not because they are lying or attention whoring, but because they actually wanted to meet AT THE TIME when they gave you the number. But because they are a whimsical bunch, their feelings often change later on. For example, a girl last week called me to ask me out on a dinner date, and I told her that I am busy and will contact her later. When I did contact her later, I never heard back from her. I am sure had I agreed to the dinner date when she called, things would've turned out differently.

I only met 2 MILFs, and they didn't let me know ahead of time. "NO KIDS" is usually one of the filter I use, lol.


I noticed the same thing in the past when I was dealing with American women. If I got the number I usually waited two days before contacting them. At that point, the girl either forgot who I was or loses interest. Your best bet is to take her out the same day you meet her. An attractive lady gets hit on numerous times a week. If you wait too long, another guy will spark her interest. At that point, she no longer needs you.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Array9
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:28 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Yes one important thing about skype is to reassure the girl you are real and honest. It increases your odds she wont flake.

whats your opinion on the girls who give their number online but then say they are busy or they dont reply to texts. Is it because they are scammers looking for only guys to send them money or is it because they are too shy to meet guys or is it all just fantasy and games and they just like to chat with guys but no intentions to meet? What percentage would you say are actually willing to meet?

It amazes me how some girls with big breasts and milfs wont meet you cause they are scared or flakes. Its weird youd think those are the ones that would want to meet.

In general i think milfs are the most likely to meet a guy with no questions asked and no flaking. Do you pursue milfs cause you know most of them will show up and are easy lays? I had a milf girl who wanted me to pay for her nanny and to meet me at the airport but things fell apart when she started asking me for stuff before i even arrived and i knew with her having a kid the pressure would be on. And after my bad experience with another milf girl i think im generally gonna avoid trying to meet milf girls except for if its just for fun. Too many problems arise with milfs.


I spoke too soon. Met a first "5" few days ago who lied with her pic. So I texted one of the girls in my rotation to meet up later while still on the date with her, then ended the date early so I can meet up the regular girl. The funny thing is, the 5 obviously wanted to sleep with me to the point that SHE asked me if we can go to my condo, but I don't entertained 5's.

From my experiences, SOME Pinays will give you the number telling you that they want to meet and later flake not because they are lying or attention whoring, but because they actually wanted to meet AT THE TIME when they gave you the number. But because they are a whimsical bunch, their feelings often change later on. For example, a girl last week called me to ask me out on a dinner date, and I told her that I am busy and will contact her later. When I did contact her later, I never heard back from her. I am sure had I agreed to the dinner date when she called, things would've turned out differently.

I only met 2 MILFs, and they didn't let me know ahead of time. "NO KIDS" is usually one of the filter I use, lol.


is the reason you filter out kids cause you know they will hit you up for money? or because of other reasons? Did you find those milfs the better lovers? I wouldn't diss the milfs they could be great companions for when you dont have anyone else willing to see you. Although you seem to be fairly busy so can be pickier but I dont filter them out completely cause they are mature more likely (not always though) and are more likely to visit you. I wouldn't get involved in too serious though cause they will expect support or cash or some kind of scam to hit you up and they may even bug you to meet their kids someday etc.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:16 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Yes one important thing about skype is to reassure the girl you are real and honest. It increases your odds she wont flake.

whats your opinion on the girls who give their number online but then say they are busy or they dont reply to texts. Is it because they are scammers looking for only guys to send them money or is it because they are too shy to meet guys or is it all just fantasy and games and they just like to chat with guys but no intentions to meet? What percentage would you say are actually willing to meet?

It amazes me how some girls with big breasts and milfs wont meet you cause they are scared or flakes. Its weird youd think those are the ones that would want to meet.

In general i think milfs are the most likely to meet a guy with no questions asked and no flaking. Do you pursue milfs cause you know most of them will show up and are easy lays? I had a milf girl who wanted me to pay for her nanny and to meet me at the airport but things fell apart when she started asking me for stuff before i even arrived and i knew with her having a kid the pressure would be on. And after my bad experience with another milf girl i think im generally gonna avoid trying to meet milf girls except for if its just for fun. Too many problems arise with milfs.


I spoke too soon. Met a first "5" few days ago who lied with her pic. So I texted one of the girls in my rotation to meet up later while still on the date with her, then ended the date early so I can meet up the regular girl. The funny thing is, the 5 obviously wanted to sleep with me to the point that SHE asked me if we can go to my condo, but I don't entertained 5's.

From my experiences, SOME Pinays will give you the number telling you that they want to meet and later flake not because they are lying or attention whoring, but because they actually wanted to meet AT THE TIME when they gave you the number. But because they are a whimsical bunch, their feelings often change later on. For example, a girl last week called me to ask me out on a dinner date, and I told her that I am busy and will contact her later. When I did contact her later, I never heard back from her. I am sure had I agreed to the dinner date when she called, things would've turned out differently.

I only met 2 MILFs, and they didn't let me know ahead of time. "NO KIDS" is usually one of the filter I use, lol.


is the reason you filter out kids cause you know they will hit you up for money? or because of other reasons? Did you find those milfs the better lovers? I wouldn't diss the milfs they could be great companions for when you dont have anyone else willing to see you. Although you seem to be fairly busy so can be pickier but I dont filter them out completely cause they are mature more likely (not always though) and are more likely to visit you. I wouldn't get involved in too serious though cause they will expect support or cash or some kind of scam to hit you up and they may even bug you to meet their kids someday etc.


To be blunt, I hate the stretch birth marks. And they usually have to go home to their kids rather than staying overnight with me. The two MILFs that I saw were actually both amazing in bed, but both gave me drama afterwards.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:16 am

MrBlueLight wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Yes one important thing about skype is to reassure the girl you are real and honest. It increases your odds she wont flake.

whats your opinion on the girls who give their number online but then say they are busy or they dont reply to texts. Is it because they are scammers looking for only guys to send them money or is it because they are too shy to meet guys or is it all just fantasy and games and they just like to chat with guys but no intentions to meet? What percentage would you say are actually willing to meet?

It amazes me how some girls with big breasts and milfs wont meet you cause they are scared or flakes. Its weird youd think those are the ones that would want to meet.

In general i think milfs are the most likely to meet a guy with no questions asked and no flaking. Do you pursue milfs cause you know most of them will show up and are easy lays? I had a milf girl who wanted me to pay for her nanny and to meet me at the airport but things fell apart when she started asking me for stuff before i even arrived and i knew with her having a kid the pressure would be on. And after my bad experience with another milf girl i think im generally gonna avoid trying to meet milf girls except for if its just for fun. Too many problems arise with milfs.


I spoke too soon. Met a first "5" few days ago who lied with her pic. So I texted one of the girls in my rotation to meet up later while still on the date with her, then ended the date early so I can meet up the regular girl. The funny thing is, the 5 obviously wanted to sleep with me to the point that SHE asked me if we can go to my condo, but I don't entertained 5's.

From my experiences, SOME Pinays will give you the number telling you that they want to meet and later flake not because they are lying or attention whoring, but because they actually wanted to meet AT THE TIME when they gave you the number. But because they are a whimsical bunch, their feelings often change later on. For example, a girl last week called me to ask me out on a dinner date, and I told her that I am busy and will contact her later. When I did contact her later, I never heard back from her. I am sure had I agreed to the dinner date when she called, things would've turned out differently.

I only met 2 MILFs, and they didn't let me know ahead of time. "NO KIDS" is usually one of the filter I use, lol.


is the reason you filter out kids cause you know they will hit you up for money? or because of other reasons? Did you find those milfs the better lovers? I wouldn't diss the milfs they could be great companions for when you dont have anyone else willing to see you. Although you seem to be fairly busy so can be pickier but I dont filter them out completely cause they are mature more likely (not always though) and are more likely to visit you. I wouldn't get involved in too serious though cause they will expect support or cash or some kind of scam to hit you up and they may even bug you to meet their kids someday etc.


To be blunt, I hate the stretch birth marks. And they usually have to go home to their kids rather than staying overnight with me. The two MILFs that I saw were actually both amazing in bed, but both gave me drama afterwards.





what drama? Yeah id imagine girls with kids will be more drama than the average girl possibly. or in other instances they may be better at acting with sex and to pull the wool over your eyes so they dont lose you also like they did the previous guy. Thats why alot of milfs are good at sex its not cause suddenly they had a kid.



Yeah thats the other thing they gotta go home to their kids. Although some girls can be bendable on that issue in phil.

my barhoe you couldn't even see the stretchmarks after 2 kids she looked better than most girls there with no kids. The milf girl well she had some slight stretch marks but that wasn't the issue cause she was very skinny the issue was that her nipples were long but droopy weird crap probably from nursy and she had zero breasts that was a turnoff. Plus they wont be as tight as a girl with no kids and im one to last too long already lol
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:03 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Yes one important thing about skype is to reassure the girl you are real and honest. It increases your odds she wont flake.

whats your opinion on the girls who give their number online but then say they are busy or they dont reply to texts. Is it because they are scammers looking for only guys to send them money or is it because they are too shy to meet guys or is it all just fantasy and games and they just like to chat with guys but no intentions to meet? What percentage would you say are actually willing to meet?

It amazes me how some girls with big breasts and milfs wont meet you cause they are scared or flakes. Its weird youd think those are the ones that would want to meet.

In general i think milfs are the most likely to meet a guy with no questions asked and no flaking. Do you pursue milfs cause you know most of them will show up and are easy lays? I had a milf girl who wanted me to pay for her nanny and to meet me at the airport but things fell apart when she started asking me for stuff before i even arrived and i knew with her having a kid the pressure would be on. And after my bad experience with another milf girl i think im generally gonna avoid trying to meet milf girls except for if its just for fun. Too many problems arise with milfs.


I spoke too soon. Met a first "5" few days ago who lied with her pic. So I texted one of the girls in my rotation to meet up later while still on the date with her, then ended the date early so I can meet up the regular girl. The funny thing is, the 5 obviously wanted to sleep with me to the point that SHE asked me if we can go to my condo, but I don't entertained 5's.

From my experiences, SOME Pinays will give you the number telling you that they want to meet and later flake not because they are lying or attention whoring, but because they actually wanted to meet AT THE TIME when they gave you the number. But because they are a whimsical bunch, their feelings often change later on. For example, a girl last week called me to ask me out on a dinner date, and I told her that I am busy and will contact her later. When I did contact her later, I never heard back from her. I am sure had I agreed to the dinner date when she called, things would've turned out differently.

I only met 2 MILFs, and they didn't let me know ahead of time. "NO KIDS" is usually one of the filter I use, lol.


is the reason you filter out kids cause you know they will hit you up for money? or because of other reasons? Did you find those milfs the better lovers? I wouldn't diss the milfs they could be great companions for when you dont have anyone else willing to see you. Although you seem to be fairly busy so can be pickier but I dont filter them out completely cause they are mature more likely (not always though) and are more likely to visit you. I wouldn't get involved in too serious though cause they will expect support or cash or some kind of scam to hit you up and they may even bug you to meet their kids someday etc.


To be blunt, I hate the stretch birth marks. And they usually have to go home to their kids rather than staying overnight with me. The two MILFs that I saw were actually both amazing in bed, but both gave me drama afterwards.





what drama? Yeah id imagine girls with kids will be more drama than the average girl possibly. or in other instances they may be better at acting with sex and to pull the wool over your eyes so they dont lose you also like they did the previous guy. Thats why alot of milfs are good at sex its not cause suddenly they had a kid.



Yeah thats the other thing they gotta go home to their kids. Although some girls can be bendable on that issue in phil.

my barhoe you couldn't even see the stretchmarks after 2 kids she looked better than most girls there with no kids. The milf girl well she had some slight stretch marks but that wasn't the issue cause she was very skinny the issue was that her nipples were long but droopy weird crap probably from nursy and she had zero breasts that was a turnoff. Plus they wont be as tight as a girl with no kids and im one to last too long already lol


The MILFs have more of a asking for provider mentality, and they want to lock me down fast. But they were both hot so I could not had guessed that they were MILFs. One even looked younger than normal girls.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:56 am

+1 swimsuit model
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest