Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:00 am

MrBlueLight wrote:+1 swimsuit model



Pics or at least pics of girls you no longer are with.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm







Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby Ghost » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:55 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:+1 swimsuit model



Pics or at least pics of girls you no longer are with.


And this is why they invented the old saying: Pics or GTFO.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:35 am

For pics, pm me if you are a veteran forum member whose not a hater. I am not posting them in public.

My harem suffered an unfortunate collapse lately. I learned that it is incredibly hard to keeps Pinays in rotation if I only see each girl once a week. I am thinking about abandoning the rotation strategy in favor of a rapid one night stand strategy. Which is unfortunate because I really prefer to see a few girls that I really like than to keep on meeting new girls.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:05 am

MrBlueLight wrote:For pics, pm me if you are a veteran forum member whose not a hater. I am not posting them in public.

My harem suffered an unfortunate collapse lately. I learned that it is incredibly hard to keeps Pinays in rotation if I only see each girl once a week. I am thinking about abandoning the rotation strategy in favor of a rapid one night stand strategy. Which is unfortunate because I really prefer to see a few girls that I really like than to keep on meeting new girls.



Thats way too much damn work. Even the rotation strategy is too much work.


You must have a lot of time on your hands or something LOL

I hope someday ill have that kind of time. Im trying to bust my ass so i can relax sooner than later so I really dont ahve time to be going on many dates. Thats why i always stuck with one woman as a live in. WHen i would drop that idea my work and anxiety went through the roof and i couldn't get anything done. I can't sit in a hotel in a foreign country chasing women and dealing with their drama unless im close to retirement. When your with a livein its pretty easy to get work done and enjoy time together. Id rather get real close to one woman anyways Im just too lazy to try many girls. I really dont get how you and will n dowd do it. I just cant be satisfied with that arrangement.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:53 am

They say variety is the spice of life...
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:46 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:They say variety is the spice of life...


alot of drama and mental emptiness and loss of money (income for me) ;)
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:16 pm

I don't know about other folks. Some do it for the ego boost and other people are just horndogs. But for me, the curiosity to uncover a seemingly sweet girl's "other side" is what drives me. The contrast of seeing a seemingly elegant lady and her later moaning on the bed like an animal is too much of a mental pleasure to pass up. That is why that sometimes I begin to lose interests in a girl once I uncovered her inner side. I need new ones to uncover. That is why my favorite kind of girls are the sweet/innocent looking ones, because they give me the sharpest contrast once I uncovered their inner animal.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:45 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:I don't know about other folks. Some do it for the ego boost and other people are just horndogs. But for me, the curiosity to uncover a seemingly sweet girl's "other side" is what drives me. The contrast of seeing a seemingly elegant lady and her later moaning on the bed like an animal is too much of a mental pleasure to pass up. That is why that sometimes I begin to lose interests in a girl once I uncovered her inner side. I need new ones to uncover. That is why my favorite kind of girls are the sweet/innocent looking ones, because they give me the sharpest contrast once I uncovered their inner animal.


Have you found most of the sweet innocent ones passionless in the bed?


Id do it cause im strictly a horn dog. I wish i could do it. but my income is so risky and time consuming i just can't do it over a period of months too much money is lost and i can't enjoy the process. I really think living the lifestyle your talking about is for someone fully retired (like will n dowd) or who has a stress free income that requires little work. Maybe you fit into the 2nd category? if not youd be crazy to deal with all this drama with the stress of work on top of it.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:34 am

You are right. My work is relatively stress free. With the exception of one case so far, none of the drama that they throw at me really affects me, because the best antidote for a girl's drama is to immediately go out with another girl. I just tell myself that the girl can throw whatever shit at me, but there will be immediate replacement. For example, the past weekend, the HB8 beauty queen threw a shitstorm tantrum at me. Most guys would try their hardest to appease her because, well, she's a HB8, but I just got up and was like "bye, it was good knowing you". When I got home, I immediately started messaging other girls and laid a swimsuit model that same night. The HB8 is now asking for forgiveness blah blah blah and I will add her back to the regulars, but if she gives me shit again, I will drop her immediately. In any case, their amateurish drama rarely affects me.

As for the sweet and innocent ones in bed, they are usually....normal, as in they hides more passion than their innocent facade would suggest, but not to a crazy level like the MILFs.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:20 am

MrBlueLight wrote:You are right. My work is relatively stress free. With the exception of one case so far, none of the drama that they throw at me really affects me, because the best antidote for a girl's drama is to immediately go out with another girl. I just tell myself that the girl can throw whatever shit at me, but there will be immediate replacement. For example, the past weekend, the HB8 beauty queen threw a shitstorm tantrum at me. Most guys would try their hardest to appease her because, well, she's a HB8, but I just got up and was like "bye, it was good knowing you". When I got home, I immediately started messaging other girls and laid a swimsuit model that same night. The HB8 is now asking for forgiveness blah blah blah and I will add her back to the regulars, but if she gives me shit again, I will drop her immediately. In any case, their amateurish drama rarely affects me.

As for the sweet and innocent ones in bed, they are usually....normal, as in they hides more passion than their innocent facade would suggest, but not to a crazy level like the MILFs.


what was the drama about or is it too personal or complicated to talk about?

well then your lucky cause im constantly stressed. i could wake up one day and have a shitload of worries or go weeks with just basic stuff i just never know but i need to be on top at any moment in case, but i have to do some work everyday but things can get hectic at times. which is one reason why im probably gonna cut out all travel for awhile.

yes the only girl that was crazy in bed was a milf bargirl. All other hoes and girls i was with even milfs weren't like her. But i think she learned that attitude in the bar. I think in general fiipinas are boring in the sack. I hate to say it but most are just too lame. They have low libidos or something i dont know. Winston and Mr.s who have slept with tons of hoes and other girls have also confirmed what I say.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:06 am

Let's just said she was getting on my nerves, so I called her a name, and she completely flipped out on me.

About Filipina's low libido, I have a theory about that. Most Filipinas don't actively enjoy sex for the pleasure's sake. They have sex because they want to please the man because they know that's what the man enjoys. So their enjoyment in sex is not based on how much physical pleasure they get, but based on how much the man likes her because she is having sex with him, in other words, they do sex for emotional reasons rather than for pleasure. As a result, few of them have the ability to truly "go wild". This is evident in how few of the Filipinas masturbate relative to other kind of Asian girls (yes, I actually ask this during post-sex cuddling), that means they don't really care about sexual pleasure much unless it is to please the man for whatever reasons.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:29 am

Id say your theory is correct. For example you see many old foreigners even on this forum talk about how their wife is a nympho. No shes not a nympho she just pretends she is one to keep you locked down cause she KNOWS you can find another hot 20 year old in phil to replace her. It must be in their culture of being men pleasers or something compared ot other ethnicities. I heard indonesians though are like that too. Thai i heard lack passion and are boring personality but they are hotter than the average filipina. what countries in asia do you think the girls are more sexual? Korea women might be more sexual but they also dont really have passion or emotion i dont know they seem to dry. I had a bunch of korean hoes in america. they were hoes so thts part of the reason but ive never cared for koreans in general i dont even like the ones visiting in cebu they seem to have this bitch shield on them worse than american girls.

yes my gf claimed to never masterbate. the bargirl said she did though starting at a young age and all but even she could go without sex or masterbation or a boyfriend if she wanted to even though she seemed to be in sex when i initiated it. but she never initiated it herself. My gf sort of was opening up over time but i think she could take or leave sex.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:14 pm

If you want women who naturally have a high interest in sex or high sex drive, then Asia is not the place to be. If we are talking about girls that you can easily "pick up" then Thai bargirls are supposed to be very sexual. But if we are talking about normal girls, the majority of Japanese and Taiwanese girls that I've talked to/been with masturbate, so I would say those. Stay away from Chinese and Korean girls if you want a satisfying sex life, lol.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:20 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:If you want women who naturally have a high interest in sex or high sex drive, then Asia is not the place to be. If we are talking about girls that you can easily "pick up" then Thai bargirls are supposed to be very sexual. But if we are talking about normal girls, the majority of Japanese and Taiwanese girls that I've talked to/been with masturbate, so I would say those. Stay away from Chinese and Korean girls if you want a satisfying sex life, lol.



Ive heard japanese are notorious asexual. id imagine taiwanese are culturally similiar to chinese even winston says they have a bitch shield on them.


yeah i think sexuality probably is better coming from eastern europe or russia but man its more expensive and not as fun to go to those places.


Has any of these girls really rocked your world sexually? Are you getting bored of your rotation? Have you thought about switching countries or just doing tourist stuff?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:55 am

Not thinking at switching country at all, since I don't have time to learn another language right now. Good thing about PH is that I can speak English all day long. Not interested in touristy stuff too, more interested in people. Like I said, my harem kind of collapsed. So now I would try to date a new girl or a girl that I have not have sex with yet early in the night, if nothing comes out of that date, then I would mass message all the girls that I am cool with to come "stay over", and just roll with the first one that agrees.

The Filipinas, the ones best at sex were the two MILFs I saw, otherwise, it's all over the place. Half of the girls would give blowjob without asking, while the other half don't want anything to do with it. I am starting to see a trend about wearing heavy lipstick on first date and easiness of getting her into bed though.

Taiwanese (in Taipei at least) are a lot more sexual than Chinese girls for sure, they are kind of like western women in that regard. Even some of the goody-two-shoes Taiwanese girls I met admit to masturbation. For Japanese, the ones I've seen coming to the States were very sexual. The thing with both Taiwanese and Japanese girls is that they are completely aversive to strangers unless you are white AND good looking.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest