Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Repatriate » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:40 pm

Will N. Dowd using google translate trying to troll and shit. :lol:

If you fall for this you're a f***ing retard.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:02 pm

說什麼?聽不到也看不到
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby chanta76 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:26 pm

I think Mr.Bluelight and Will are two different guys. You can tell by their writing style.

In any case this is just another monger trip report. This is after all the Philippines where sadly the women are too easy. If a guy is truly good with women and truly an ex-model..I be more impress if he has success in the wealthy Asian countries. Asian guys do OK in the Philippines in matter of fact Asian guys do OK throw out Asia. I be more impress to hear an Asian guy doing well in the Ukraine or some other non-Asian country.

In any case monger field reports are more of ego trip. It's like "look at me I'm in a third world country banging chicks that so many other expats banged already but I'm more special because I'm banging the special special chicks".

I think guys who do monger reports are some what sex addicts and probably back home never got any action..and are ignored so they feel like a King in a 3rd world country.

Sadly in the Philippines an over weight 60 years (white , black , and or whatever ) guy can bang girls there because the Philippine is soo poor . Guys just exploit the situation.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:01 am

I have success in all Asian countries that I have been to. China, HK, Singapore, and Taiwan have all been good for me. I will be posting pictures of girls that I am no longer seeing in this thread later on so you can judge for yourself.

Bring get the hate out of my thread. This thread is about love. This site is called Happierabroad for a reason. The founder of this site discovered that going abroad is simply better for a love life. See all the Asian dating website ads on this site? So the essence of this site is about love life abroad. There are many other travel forums that are doesn't focus on love life abroad. If you don't like it, don't come here.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby droid » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:18 am

Pictures or it didn't happen
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby droid » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:24 am

Nobody ever has produced any image that, to my satisfaction, shows a 9.5-10 filipina, in the sense that there is a consensus that she is a model-hot. This is especially true of the dating sites.
I've seen real cute ones that to me are really hot 8-9's but on which others disagree by some wide margin. So those don't count.
Last edited by droid on Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:27 am

And yes, any fat old white men can bang anywhere if they shell out the cash. But I reported earlier, the only thing I am paying are cheap dinners that I am eating anyways. Only one of them has asked anything from me, and that's taxi money back home. Plus, my quantity and quality may differ from typical mongers' ;)

Like I said, I will post pictures as some girls fall out of favor.

EDIT: I take that back. I will send pictures to senior members who pm me to request for them rather than posting them on a public forum. They they can tell you what they think of the girls.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby droid » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:34 am

Post the current ones in the NSFW area, as it's not publicly accessed, and then you can take them down in 48 hours. I doubt they'll find out before they "fall out of favor" :roll:

This is like WnD had a baby with Paloaltoguy Lol Although I really hope it's all true.
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Rock » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:41 am

Repatriate wrote:
Rock wrote:
Well Bluelight is some kinda Asian, not a white guy right?

You believe that? :lol: He doesn't even write slightly asian believe me I can tell fact from fiction just from the prose. It's distinctly white and fiction.

Wait a minute? There's a discernible difference between how Asian Americans (or even Asians) write vs. non-Asian Americans (or even non-Asians)? I've not heard this before. So there's something distinct yet common in the writing style of yourself, Momopi, Winston, zboy1, Falcon, mguy, and chanta76 which would not be seen in the posts of anyone else? Has anyone else noticed this?

As for Will, the guy is down in Davao and probably the only poster we have down there. I know for a fact that he was living down there and probably still is. The guy is very price and convenience sensitive and nothing in the Philippines can match what he had set-up down there for ease of existence and low cost.

Also, I never heard Will ever talk about how Asian guys have better taste, ever. His focus is on skin quality, teeth, youth, and certain other details. He doesn't give a toss about skin color, height, or certain other things that an Asian guy might consider. And in malls, he focus on the hordes of bored sales girls in certain under shopped departments rather than middle class college types milling about, something a high value local male would not do. When you bring up these distinctions to him, it doesn't seem to even register. He's in his own world with this stuff.

So, I'm thinking this Bluelight guy could be one of various other trolls making a reappearance or perhaps even new one. But, I could be wrong. All that needs to be done is for Winston to check the IP of the guy. If he's in Davao area, we know who it is, simple as that. If not, it's probably someone else.
Last edited by Rock on Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:53 am

How about this, if the IP address comes back Manila, then you all suck your own dicks.

And you think Will can type in complete Chinese sentences like I did? ^^
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby Rock » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:03 am

droid wrote:Pictures or it didn't happen

I asked for them but he/she made an excuse. For all we know this could be Ginger/Jboy coming back to troll again, lol.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:24 am

But the thing is, troll or not, Phils is the easiest place on earth to go get laid. We don't need photos...we know how easy it is there. This thread is just more pointless than anything else.

But, you know, I get it. The Phils makes average or below average guys - or any guys really - feel like little love gods. So it goes to their heads and they just think it had something to do with them in particular.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:57 am

Rock: I will not send pics to haters. Had it been some other senior members who had not posted hateful posts on this thread, I would've sent over the pics.

Ghost: I never said I was a love god. This thread is simply a live account of my experience in Manila. If you read the original post, you will see that I rate most of these girls as between 6s and 7s. Had I really want to brag, I would've say that they are 9s and 10s. But some of them do work professionally as models. Again, I am just here to report the facts. No hating plz.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:25 am

chanta76 wrote:
In any case this is just another monger trip report.....

In any case monger field reports are more of ego trip. It's like "look at me I'm in a third world country banging chicks that so many other expats banged already but I'm more special because I'm banging the special special chicks".

:lol:

Too true
+1
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:29 am

droid wrote:
This is like WnD had a baby with Paloaltoguy Lol Although I really hope it's all true.

:lol:

+1

Thanks I needed that laugh
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories