Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:58 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:Not thinking at switching country at all, since I don't have time to learn another language right now. Good thing about PH is that I can speak English all day long. Not interested in touristy stuff too, more interested in people. Like I said, my harem kind of collapsed. So now I would try to date a new girl or a girl that I have not have sex with yet early in the night, if nothing comes out of that date, then I would mass message all the girls that I am cool with to come "stay over", and just roll with the first one that agrees.

The Filipinas, the ones best at sex were the two MILFs I saw, otherwise, it's all over the place. Half of the girls would give blowjob without asking, while the other half don't want anything to do with it. I am starting to see a trend about wearing heavy lipstick on first date and easiness of getting her into bed though.

Taiwanese (in Taipei at least) are a lot more sexual than Chinese girls for sure, they are kind of like western women in that regard. Even some of the goody-two-shoes Taiwanese girls I met admit to masturbation. For Japanese, the ones I've seen coming to the States were very sexual. The thing with both Taiwanese and Japanese girls is that they are completely aversive to strangers unless you are white AND good looking.

yeah the blowjob issue kills me. Some say they never done it, others say they never done it with a foreigner but have with a filipino (that one pissed me off LOL), and others dont bring it up unless you ask for it and they almost act like its a task. I didn't even ask my girlfriend for a blowjob for 2 days cause i figured it was worth the wait since she was living with me but the milf girl for example i asked right away and she acted like it was a job LOL not literally but it wasn't her idea too bad she was good at it but she wouldn't look in my direction and i could see she wasn't gonna be as fun as my gf in that regard.

im not good looking so that puts most asian women out of reach. :shock:
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:14 pm

Had a really bad week. For the first time, I did not sleep with any new girls this week. I am currently in locked down mode by the HB8 beauty queen, who is the hottest girl to have ever clang onto me like this. Like we would be out in public and she would be the one holding me. The fact that she's always around precludes me from meeting other girls. I could dump her and go back to my old way of dating a new girl everyday, but who am I kidding, any girls I would end up dating would not come close to being as hot as her. Dump an 8 so I can date a bunch of 6's? Quality vs quantity, I find this dilemma funny. I am not the one to put women on pedestals, but I think I've already hit the holy grail here as far as women go. I meant, she's the girl that every guy checks out as we walk on the street, and she gets constantly get hit on by guys in the mall. And here I am, thinking about dumping her so I could proceed with my original plan. I love the Philippines.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:30 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:Had a really bad week. For the first time, I did not sleep with any new girls this week. I am currently in locked down mode by the HB8 beauty queen, who is the hottest girl to have ever clang onto me like this. Like we would be out in public and she would be the one holding me. The fact that she's always around precludes me from meeting other girls. I could dump her and go back to my old way of dating a new girl everyday, but who am I kidding, any girls I would end up dating would not come close to being as hot as her. Dump an 8 so I can date a bunch of 6's? Quality vs quantity, I find this dilemma funny. I am not the one to put women on pedestals, but I think I've already hit the holy grail here as far as women go. I meant, she's the girl that every guy checks out as we walk on the street, and she gets constantly get hit on by guys in the mall. And here I am, thinking about dumping her so I could proceed with my original plan. I love the Philippines.

If you hit the jackpot and won a million, you'd be a fool to trade your ticket with someone else hoping to win double. Sometimes you just got to enjoy what you got, and be happy with it. It's crazy to dump the Holy Grail for a chance at a Starbucks cup.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:46 pm

What a crazy day yesterday:

- Beauty queen 8 blew up on me
- Banged a hot milf
- Got flaked by a girl
- Got internet photo tricked by another girl who turned out to be a 4.

Told the beauty queen I am dumping her (like any of you guys have the balls to do that). Today she came crying back asking for forgiveness and finally said "I love you". I made her do naughty things as a punishment.

Achievement unlocked: Beauty queen conquest
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:06 am

MrBlueLight wrote:What a crazy day yesterday:
- Beauty queen 8 blew up on me
- Banged a hot milf
- Got flaked by a girl
- Got internet photo tricked by another girl who turned out to be a 4.

Told the beauty queen I am dumping her (like any of you guys have the balls to do that). Today she came crying back asking for forgiveness and finally said "I love you". I made her do naughty things as a punishment.

Achievement unlocked: Beauty queen conquest

"Achievement" Unlocked: Still a worthless troll
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:48 am

Today is the a second time a girl brought a family with her on a date. Last time, I just blew the girl off and told her that I don't meet chaperone. But this time, because I got nothing else to do, I might as well meet them despite knowing sex will not happen. I am glad I did, the girl was close to an 8 and second hottest girl I've met here. Even her cousin was a solid 7. Had the cousin not being underage, I would try to shoot for a three-some, lol. The main girl barely spoke any English so she needed her cousin to translate for her. Judging by the pictures she put up on the dating site, it's safe to assume that she's a model, but I will try to confirm next time. Better yet, this was her first time meeting someone online, and judging by her English, never been with a foreigner before. An untainted soul, just my type. Nympholizing her will definitely become my main project now. But I hope she's not a virgin.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby Billy » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:58 am

It sounds her english is really bad. I thought they learn english right from the beginning. How can their english be so bad?
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:01 am

If you don't use it, you lose it, especially for province girls who do not have many opportunities to speak English at all.

Some more random thoughts:

- MILFs are guarantee bang. All 3 MILFs I went out with put out on first date.
- MILFs are definitely the wildest in bed.
-There are two types of girls online: sluts and normal girls. Normal Pinays don't put out easily like many would led you to believe. Foreigners who first came to this place are basically tapping into the pool of sluts who are jumping from dick to dick. But sluts are a limited resource. There will be an initial surge of quick notches, then it would slow down after the slut pool has been exhausted. The girls I am dating now are definitely not as easy as the ones I've had when I first got here despite using the same dating site. It almost feels that the girls are from different countries, lol.
- Texting game is different than in the US. You cannot be aloof with texting here with normal Pinays. You have to keep on chatting with them from the time you get their number or Viber till the time you meet. The ones who would meet up without some comfort textings are sluts.
- Online girls are shorter than girls I see at the mall. I think the average height of girls I dated were 5'1-5'2. Whereas I see lots of 5'4-5'5 girls at the mall. Who knows, maybe some of those mall girls are lady boys or maybe mall girls do not accurately represent the population.
- I see them constructing tall buildings here without the use of steel structure. Rather, they use some kind of metal wires as the buildings' foundation. Either that is some kind of anti-earthquake mechanism or we are all screwed when earthquake hits.
- Damn those small serving size
- There are some entitled women here. Now I understand why some foreigners prefer Cebu.
- The average Pinoy have the same intelligence as American elementary students. Sad but true.
- Relating to above, Filipinas cannot time manage at all. When you told them to meet up at 8pm, they LEAVE THEIR HOUSE at 8pm, expecting instant teleportation to the meeting place. I had a girl showing up late by 3 HOURS. The reason is always "traffic". Well duh, it's Manila, shouldn't you take that into account?
- Incompetent services everywhere I go. After my cleaner messed up my clothes for second times in a row, I blew up on them, and they just told me that they won't provide service for me again in the future. Wtf, they are the ones who messed up.
- Can't people goddamn walk faster here?
- I would enjoy Pinoy food better if the rice isn't always so damn sticky.
- Most Pinays shave their p***y. And this is not because I am just tapping sluts. Even the virgin I've been with had a shaved p***y.
- Go to the fragrance section of the mall and expect to get absolutely swarmed by SA. I had literally 7 SAs surrounding me and all were like "Sir! Try this!" Can't I just browse without being bothered?
- I feel so bad for the Pinoys for working such long hours and getting paid so little...
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby chanta76 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:08 pm

Nympholizing her soul...read what you write. I mean did you strike out so much in the states that your trying to play catch up in the states?

I mean you know your action will just spoil these girls and make them become westernize ..leave some girls alone. Your not there to take thing serious and some of these girls are there to be serious. It's one thing if you mess with a slut or party girl but innocent girls should be left for the legit guys.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby hammanta » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:59 pm

Is this thread really still going on :shock:
hammanta
Junior Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:47 pm

chanta76 wrote:Nympholizing her soul...read what you write. I mean did you strike out so much in the states that your trying to play catch up in the states?

I mean you know your action will just spoil these girls and make them become westernize ..leave some girls alone. Your not there to take thing serious and some of these girls are there to be serious. It's one thing if you mess with a slut or party girl but innocent girls should be left for the legit guys.

I am unlocking the wild side of the innocent ones. Nice guys cannot drive them wild. I am acting out some 50 Shades of Grey stuff, boy! I just need a big sample size and my research will be complete.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby Billy » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:25 pm

Mr. Blue you are playing the xplat-game. This stuff can make insomnia and psychedelic.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:34 pm

What is a MILF?

Mrbluelight, you need to learn how to divide your paragraphs into shorter ones. Your paragraphs are too long. Readers need breathing space between paragraphs so they can pause and pick up later.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby MrBlueLight » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:17 pm

That was not a paragraph. Those were bullet points.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:57 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:Today is the a second time a girl brought a family with her on a date. Last time, I just blew the girl off and told her that I don't meet chaperone. But this time, because I got nothing else to do, I might as well meet them despite knowing sex will not happen. I am glad I did, the girl was close to an 8 and second hottest girl I've met here. Even her cousin was a solid 7. Had the cousin not being underage, I would try to shoot for a three-some, lol. The main girl barely spoke any English so she needed her cousin to translate for her. Judging by the pictures she put up on the dating site, it's safe to assume that she's a model, but I will try to confirm next time. Better yet, this was her first time meeting someone online, and judging by her English, never been with a foreigner before. An untainted soul, just my type. Nympholizing her will definitely become my main project now. But I hope she's not a virgin.

+1 :mrgreen: :D :P :lol: 8) :wink:

OT: After our little encounter, we went to Jollibee for dinner. As we were eating, some homeless little kid came in, grabbed my leftover chicken bone on my plate with his dirty little hand, then grabbed my girl's leftover chicken bone, smiled at us and walked out. Wtf!? :shock:
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories