Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:55 pm

Another high quality notch last night. She sound asleep on my bed as I type this.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm







Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:25 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:Another high quality notch last night. She sound asleep on my bed as I type this.



the lake of fire will be full of people like you. Good riddens
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby Ghost » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:46 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:Another high quality notch last night. She sound asleep on my bed as I type this.



the lake of fire will be full of people like you. Good riddens


If trolling was a sin...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby Jester » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:31 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:Another high quality notch last night. She sound asleep on my bed as I type this.



the lake of fire will be full of people like you. Good riddens


Au contraire, God's Son broke bread with wine-bibbers and whore-mongers, but cursed and beat Pharisee hypocrites - like you.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:44 am

Jester wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:Another high quality notch last night. She sound asleep on my bed as I type this.



the lake of fire will be full of people like you. Good riddens


Au contraire, God's Son broke bread with wine-bibbers and whore-mongers, but cursed and beat Pharisee hypocrites - like you.



sounds like you have some confessions to do.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:58 am

Thank God (lol) I am not Christian. I believe in dinosaurs and monkeys.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:02 pm

Achievement Unlocked: Both 8's that I've met successfully converted into nymphos :D
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby Ghost » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:44 am

MrBlueLight wrote:Achievement Unlocked: Both 8's that I've met successfully converted into nymphos :D


Come on, troll. You're far past boring, and that's saying a lot since it was boring and fake to begin with. Just f**k off and go fantasize somewhere else. You have no credibility, and even if you were for real, you'd still piece a piece of trash.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:41 am

Your fantasy is my reality. Jealous much? 8)
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby Ghost » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:44 am

MrBlueLight wrote:Your fantasy is my reality. Jealous much? 8)


Really, if you're going to troll, you should at least be good at it. You're a boring troll, which is the worst kind. I might as well just claim I f***ed your mom, sisters, and all other female relatives of yours last night in a massive orgy. See? What's the point? It's boring. Making a claim alone is pointless and you just keep making yourself look like more of a trolling idiot.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:58 am

Would you like to sit in the room next time I bang a girl?
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby Ghost » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:17 am

MrBlueLight wrote:Would you like to sit in the room next time I bang a girl?


Note that I'm not disputing that you are in the Philippines or even f***ing some girls. Any man can do that. It's is about as noteworthy as saying you ate at a great buffet in America.

What you aren't doing is getting any quality women, and your posts about your little fantasy adventures are absent any evidence and come across as entirely made up. In other words, you lack description and evidence. It's completely transparent.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:37 am

And how would you like me to provide evidence while still holding the identity of the girls confidential?

You see, there really is nothing for me to gain by providing you with photographic evidence, and lots of privacy risks. So until you start giving some incentives, you will just have to take my words for it.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby publicduende » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:43 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:And how would you like me to provide evidence while still holding the identity of the girls confidential?

You see, there really is nothing for me to gain by providing you with photographic evidence, and lots of privacy risks. So until you start giving some incentives, you will just have to take my words for it.


Your words are worthless, if the only purpose they serve is to groom your ego. I personally cannot suffer people who use public forums like these as a mirror for their fantasies and mind masturbation. As far as I'm concerned, you are probably just a nerdy young Asian squandering his daddy's money sitting in a cafe in Makati and conjuring up silly sexual shenanigans on his laptop, to feel secure and validated. If you really were a model quality guy, you wouldn't even entertain the thought of coming down here to brag about your flamboyant sexual life. As Ghost says, it's that simple and that predictable.

As you can see, nobody is paying attention beyond the occasional head-shaking, so you might as well GTFO.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby Rock » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:21 pm

publicduende wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:And how would you like me to provide evidence while still holding the identity of the girls confidential?

You see, there really is nothing for me to gain by providing you with photographic evidence, and lots of privacy risks. So until you start giving some incentives, you will just have to take my words for it.


Your words are worthless, if the only purpose they serve is to groom your ego. I personally cannot suffer people who use public forums like these as a mirror for their fantasies and mind masturbation. As far as I'm concerned, you are probably just a nerdy young Asian squandering his daddy's money sitting in a cafe in Makati and conjuring up silly sexual shenanigans on his laptop, to feel secure and validated. If you really were a model quality guy, you wouldn't even entertain the thought of coming down here to brag about your flamboyant sexual life. As Ghost says, it's that simple and that predictable.

As you can see, nobody is paying attention beyond the occasional head-shaking, so you might as well GTFO.


I'm in Makati and am more than happy to meet up with this guy, evaluate him, and opine her as to whether or not he's the real deal.

I do believe it is possible for a man who is considered very attractive by a large percetnage of Filipinas and/or has very good Filipino style game (even for a much less attractive type) to get all kinds of action in Metro Manila with young women who by my personal standards fall in the 4-7 in looks (8s are very rare here IMO and the only 9s I've seen are foreign women). Besides meeting at least one of the two qualifications I mentioned above (great looks or great Philippines game), the guy would have to be extremely aggressive and proactive online and/or offline to get just the amount of action (never mind the quality issue) Bluelight is laying claim to.

Bluelight seems to at least know what's going on at grassroots level in good detail both in Manila area and Taipei based on his posts. But whether or not he's a poser remains to be seen. I'm happy to check-him out and give an objective opinion if he's open for that. It's his call.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests